Source - https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... ublish-97/Publish 97 Updates wrote:
- Adjusted the training scheme for pets. There is now a Guaranteed Gain system as well as a greater chance to gain at lower levels of progress.
- Pet training will provide feedback messages to give an indication of how much training experience is being gained ranging from slightly, fairly to greatly.
- Reduced pet training stamina cap from 300 to 150.
- Added Bushido & Ninja AIs to pet training options.
- Pets can no longer cast summon spells with Mysticism AI.
- Added Necromancy & Magery AIs to pet training options.
- Added real time progress bars for pet training.
- There is now a confirmation gump when adding magical abilities that will remove existing magical abilities.
- Pet training will now update the pet slot for the pet the first time they are upgraded.
- Added additional validation to prevent AoE abilities from targeting friendlies. This includes,
- Essence of Wind
- Increased the cost of upgrading base damage per second.
- All pet damage is now reduced by 50% when targeting players.
- There is now a power hour for pet training that will initiate once per day beginning when pets first gain in training progress for that day. This will increase the amount of training progress pets normally receive from a target.
- The Najasaurus will now accept meat as a preferred food.
- The Baby Tiger is now eligible for pet training.
- Pets are now more responsive when issued commands such as “Kill” and “Follow.”
- Resolved issue where creatures that utilized buff effects would have erroneous slot requirements.
- Updated pet training progress percentages to be more precise.
- There is now a warning gump when training a pet would increase the number of control slots it takes.
- The Imprisoned Dog from Travesty can no longer be trained.
- Pets will no longer gain in derived stats (HP, Mana, Stamina) with increases in Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity if they already above 125.
- Increased the training cost of HP regen.
- Consume damage now functions properly.
- Skree AI has been updated.
Publish 97 - New Updates on Test Center (pets do 50% damage to players)
News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Link [HOT]
- the Legendary
The following updates have arrived on Test Center:
1 post • Page 1 of 1