Source - http://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=17d7 ... cfa75babd4The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
Publish 97 & 20th Anniversary Party
First I would like to start off with saying how pleased we are that many of you are going to be joining us for the 20th Anniversary Party! We have 150 people signed up already so if you have not done so please think about signing up now as we have a cap of 180 people.
You can read more about the 20th Anniversary Party here.
We are really happy to announce the first iteration of Publish 97 is going on TC1 for everyone to check out! This first release focuses on a new taming feature called Animal Training, so check out the Publish Notes and head over to TC1!
The Dev Meet and Greet for March on Yamato and Origin will be done on March 20th, Yamato at 9 am ET and Origin at 9 pm ET. Hope to see you guys there with great questions.
I am sure a lot of you are wondering what's next after Publish 97. We are starting the planning stage for Publish 98 that includes a 20th Anniversary Event arc, Halloween, and Anniversary rewards. Keep your eye on future newsletters for updates on all this exciting new content!
One small teaser I will announce is one of the new items we are offering for the 20th Anniversary - a Jewelry Box!! We know you guys have been wanting one of these for a long time. We hope you'll enjoy this and all the other exciting plans we have for this great milestone in Ultima Online's history!
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Our Art Team has been hard at work adding new creatures for Publish 97 as part of our updates to Animal Taming. Here's a look at just a few of the new creatures that will be coming to TC1 in a few week as part of Publish 97!
Question & Answer Corner
- What do we do if a code is invalid?
We have seen a lot of codes that are fraud lately, if you are not purchasing the code from Origin and use a 3rd party site then more than likely you are buying a bad code.
- Are you still accepting castle designs?
Yes we are, you can draw it out on paper if you wish, suggesting different stone would be nice also. Different Windows etc.
- A player on Siege asked for Frostwood and various other resources to be added to the merchant ships?
We will review all the loot on the ships when we revamp that system.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support here and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. Anyone that does not get their codes from Origin please follow this link to resolve the issue..
5. If you have any in game questions or issues please either page in game or email email@example.com.
6. For any feedback to content put in game please send it to UO@broadsword.com.
7. Regarding Origin orders, codes, and third party resellers.
Recently some of the player base may have noticed that an Origin store purchase they have made did not arrive or complete as expected. A confirmation or code email has not been received and you are wondering what may have occurred with your order. The Origin store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process, however players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin support for assistance using the below link:
When prompted for a product, choose Origin. Next choose your platform, and select ‘Orders’ as the topic. You can further specify your issue in the subsequent fields before speaking with an agent.
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
To reset your password you must first understand which type of account you are resetting the password for. EA Accounts, Mythic Master Accounts, and Mythic Product Accounts all have separate individual passwords. All of which you can reset at your leisure at our Account Center at https://accounts.eamythic.com/. Unfortunately, Broadsword Support cannot assist with potential EA Account issues or passwords, please follow the steps below.
To reset your EA Account password:
* Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA.com page enter the email used to log into your EA Account to change its password.
* If you have not received your password or have received an error while trying to reset the password and you have disabled all spam filters, please contact EA Support here, https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/# ... latform=pc
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD UPDATE
To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account email and its password
- Select the 'Subscriptions' tab
- Locate the account you would like to update the card for
- Select the 'Subscribe' button
- Select the billing cycle you would like to use and continue
- When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the 'Manage Accounts' option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
- Find the card you wish to update and select the 'X' button
- You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the 'Add a card' button.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AT THE ACCOUNT CENTER (https://accounts.eamythic.com/)
How to create an account or log into my account?
How to manage my accounts after I’ve logged into the Account Center with my EA Account credentials?
Additional support links and videos:
Ultima Online Newsletter - March 2017
News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Link [HOT]
- the Legendary
1 post • Page 1 of 1