Palegathon [YoLo]

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Bane321 wrote: BTW, this was all on the laptop. Now you would lose 10/10, except you don't duel. Again, you revel in the nostalgia of your imaginary past. GG Lol.
60-2, or 60-3, its all the same

15-1, or 15-2, it might as well of been 100-5.

Notice yours were "mage duel" kills, rofl. I don't even know why I agreed to them - oh wait, yeah I do, you cried everytime you died to me on the field about how over powered I was

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:19 am

aMadCow wrote:Notice yours were "mage duel" kills, rofl. I don't even know why I agreed to them - oh wait, yeah I do, you cried everytime you died to me on the field about how over powered I was
I never died to you in the field. Wtf? lol
To Desa,
Deep Balls wrote:Mike D working out, even he is disabled. He ll punch rigth into your face and probably insta kill u. Fuckin peasent. And he has turbo wheel chair, instead of simple one u shit kunt tard crocodile. Hilarius

michaelol
the Posting Master

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:48 am

haha madcow is such a little bitch made kid, too scared to duel bane, grow some fucking balls you chump.
SoulWeaver wrote:Did I profit off the scams in my past sure did no denying it.
SoulWeaver wrote:One of my accounts was recently "hacked" and or invaded without my authorization.
SoulWeaver wrote:whoever you Fuck You Are Karma's a bitch and will return the favor.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:00 am

michaelol wrote:haha madcow is such a little bitch made kid, too scared to duel bane, grow some fucking balls you chump.
Madcow, Calamity, they're all talk. But when it comes down to business?

To Desa,
Deep Balls wrote:Mike D working out, even he is disabled. He ll punch rigth into your face and probably insta kill u. Fuckin peasent. And he has turbo wheel chair, instead of simple one u shit kunt tard crocodile. Hilarius

boadisafa
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Fucking duel me you cucks

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am

you should play rust you can duel kids on ukn and talk shit