Official ATL PVP discord 300+ members (no bans, no name changes)

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:31 pm

https://discord.gg/TxxQysE

Real discord to setup fights and such

Don't be fooled by the FS owned one by cetric where he bans people who post pics and videos of him dying

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Bye discord troll. Have fun in ur roleplayer and pvm chat

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:36 pm

we have 300 members you have 45

lol

have fun abusing ANI renaming her HURRRDURRDURRR and bullying her!

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:20 pm

PvP discord has 130 ppl. I don't care how many are in the pvm one lol

Seriously though, good riddance. All you are and ever will be is a troll.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Nazi Cetric to prohibited me from posting pics. So I left, But I will join the new Discord.

Thanks Moose,

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

You can only post so many rotten vaginas before someone has to do something kyrite

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:53 pm

cetric and his guild deserve aids + cancer bunch of chickens

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:55 am

I personally miss kyrite lying about everything and posting the dumbest pics all day.

Also, sad I didn't get to laugh at him over and over for dying to me with 1 fc. So here it is, way to die to me on a char with 10%sdi and 1 fc, shit head. LOL :lol:

I didn't put on my halo vs him. lolz

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am

Paithan wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:55 am
I personally miss kyrite lying about everything and posting the dumbest pics all day.

Also, sad I didn't get to laugh at him over and over for dying to me with 1 fc. So here it is, way to die to me on a char with 10%sdi and 1 fc, shit head. LOL :lol:

proves my point any monkey can die to dp. LOL also if you look in your hands you have no -mage weapon which proves you had 2 fc. why did you come on these forums and lie?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am
Paithan wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:55 am

proves my point any monkey can die to dp. LOL also if you look in your hands you have no -mage weapon which proves you had 2 fc. why did you come on these forums and lie?
LoL excuses. I have missed them. The only time I didn't have a wep in my hand in that fight was when you disarmed it (see message of "you can rearm?"). So you can blame your own stupidity for trying to make me 2 fc. But I put my wep in my hand every chance I got.

I said to myself, 25% sdi is way too much to fight shitrite. I want to go with 40% of normal SDI for this shitter. And look what happened. Good day.

I hope you rename this char after that death to me just like your other one. :lol:

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am

LoL excuses. I have missed them. The only time I didn't have a wep in my hand in that fight was when you disarmed it (see message of "you can rearm?"). So you can blame your own stupidity for trying to make me 2 fc. But I put my wep in my hand every chance I got.

I said to myself, 25% sdi is way too much to fight shitrite. I want to go with 40% of normal SDI for this shitter. And look what happened. Good day.

I hope you rename this char after that death to me just like your other one. :lol:
i agree man, im running a ninja spell weaving mage with no meditation lol... i will fight anyone in this game with a healing mage and 75 fires resist vs that temp. so we can say you were not gonna die, second. one dp cant cure with a spell focus sash really does a lot of damage. 10 sdi or 25 sdi. if someone cant cure your going to get a kill just how the game works my man.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:54 pm

One day- you might not suck and be competitive. Til then, keep getting shit on kid. GG

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:37 pm

i agree man, im running a ninja spell weaving mage with no meditation lol... i will fight anyone in this game with a healing mage and 75 fires resist vs that temp. so we can say you were not gonna die, second. one dp cant cure with a spell focus sash really does a lot of damage. 10 sdi or 25 sdi. if someone cant cure your going to get a kill just how the game works my man.
Right... but like... the more damage you do... the less time they have to cure before they die...