People still play this shit?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Mordecai
the Expert Troll

Post Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:00 am

Not really lol

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm

mord come join discord sometime. you should log on every once in a while. 8)
Last edited by Paithan on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kloud [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Seems like it has been picking up been some decent fights

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Paithan wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm
Translation "Morg can you log on and build me a suit"

lol worthless

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 pm
Paithan wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm

lol worthless
Oh yeah, I forgot about all the suits mord helped me with. :roll:

Translation from you commenting to me: "You kick the shit out of me 1v1 and decimate me in group fights"

lol worthless.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Paithan wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 am
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 pm

lol worthless
Oh yeah, I forgot about all the suits mord helped me with. :roll:

Translation from you commenting to me: "You kick the shit out of me 1v1 and decimate me in group fights"

lol worthless.
I could give a shit about UO and selling all my shit pretty fucking cheap right now if anyone wants to buy..

But on the real you were a bitch did talk shit about mord a lot.which I didn't understand because he was much better than you were when we all played.

Mord game is still dog shit.. play albion or just give it up.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm

I could give a shit about UO and selling all my shit pretty fucking cheap right now if anyone wants to buy..

But on the real you were a bitch did talk shit about mord a lot.which I didn't understand because he was much better than you were when we all played.

A shitty player quitting. Alert the media. As far as mord goes I have always liked mord and he always has a home in whatever guild I am in.

I am sure you are dogshit in albion too. I'm glad my last beatings to you are what helped put you out of your misery.

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am

Paithan wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 am
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm

A shitty player quitting. Alert the media. As far as mord goes I have always liked mord and he always has a home in whatever guild I am in.

I am sure you are dogshit in albion too. I'm glad my last beatings to you are what helped put you out of your misery.
He try to play last night joining about 8 LLTS only to get shit on like 5x =(

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20 am

de LEET ed wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am
Paithan wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 am

I won't lie - it was a rough one. There was a couple randoms that joined us. What can I say - we're likable. :D

We had 4 for 90% of the fight. Had a pvm tamer heard us in vent came to check it out, and a second archer for about a half hour.

Its bad enough fighting Trevor's one button dismount, those ridiculous weapons (nothing makes a man feel good like 60 splinter and 100HLD)

We know it was ugly - please don't inflate our numbers.

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Bw-LLTS wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20 am
de LEET ed wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am

I won't lie - it was a rough one. There was a couple randoms that joined us. What can I say - we're likable. :D

We had 4 for 90% of the fight. Had a pvm tamer heard us in vent came to check it out, and a second archer for about a half hour.

Its bad enough fighting Trevor's one button dismount, those ridiculous weapons (nothing makes a man feel good like 60 splinter and 100HLD)

We know it was ugly - please don't inflate our numbers.
Oh, i wasnt saying anything bad about you guys - at least u come out and fight (for the most part)
was just laughing out how tryhard kyrite was being only to just die over and over and over and ov......

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Hey anytime you wanna do a 1 vs 1 2 vs 2 or a 3 vs 3,I'm down. as far as me dying. Until then keep zerging and keep dodging 1 vs 1.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 pm
Hey anytime you wanna do a 1 vs 1 2 vs 2 or a 3 vs 3,I'm down. as far as me dying. Until then keep zerging and keep dodging 1 vs 1.
Yeah totally dodging you by beating the shit out of you the last 5 straight. You showed your team prowess last night by losing yet another fight. Not surprising what so ever. I sense a couple more losses and you'll sell off the rest of your shitty account.