The eclipse

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:34 pm

I was expecting something cooler. Where i was it was 90% covered but couldnt buy the glasses (sold out) so couldnt really see anything.

I havent been that disappointed since the last time i thought Hi5 was going to out up a decent fight and not just fall over.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 pm

yeah it was gay

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Some buddies back home were telling me they went to a town in Illinois called Charleston and it supposedly had one of the better views of the Eclipse of anywhere else said it was pretty amazing. I didn't see much here cloudy as hell.

Pulsar [FS]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 am

Where I work, we got the glasses for free, so it was pretty cool to get paid to watch an astrological phenomenon.

Martell
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Every public library and government building was giving out glasses for free or you could make a pinhole out of pretty any piece of cardboard...you fucking idiot.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Library was out of them 2 days after they stocked. I didn't want to do a pin hole.

Why are you such an angry little man?

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:16 pm

What eclipse?

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:03 pm

I can only imagine how many brain dead morons are walking around blind today, crying "It was so beautiful..."

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:57 am

Bane do you even play bro

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:32 am

Can confirm bane sighting.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:16 am

Pulsar [FS]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 am

Was your healer licking windows, or was your caller drunk?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Pulsar wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 am
We're going to need to aloe vera STAT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:32 am
Can confirm bane sighting.

Haha, you guys were so happy when you got that kill (even though you outnumbered us). Admittedly, it was a stupid death on my part. The less often I play the shittier my awareness is, and that time, I took a pretty bad position. But that said, it's pretty funny that that very next fight I started calling for the group and we beat you with less numbers. Hahaha you were talking all kinds of shit, "good positioning" etc. just for one fight, and then we fought again and you got quiet real quick.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Pulsar wrote:
Both. My healer was coincidentally the same person calling that fight... and he was drunk lol.

It's still my fault though, I should've payed closer attention to what everyone was casting. The entire time I was fighting them, they were so obvious with their sync dumps and I shouldn't have died to it. But hey, when you play once in a blue moon, it happens.
Last edited by Bane321 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:33 pm
Pulsar wrote:
We're going to need to aloe vera STAT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:33 pm

We have 4 people there. Giraffe, CousinLitt, Clark, and Kenny.

You have Xizor, Aizen Mayoo 1, Aizen Mayoo 2, Fast Cast, Smoke Em, Elite Tamer, Byz, and i think the dude on the Cu is Luther Leets shit mage.

Bane, which is less 8 or 4.

Edit: the purple hair blue beard guy i thought was elite tamer, but i could be wrong. I dont think its an FS guy but maybe forsaken.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:33 pm
We have 4 people there. Giraffe, CousinLitt, Clark, and Kenny.

You have Xizor, Aizen Mayoo 1, Aizen Mayoo 2, Fast Cast, Smoke Em, Elite Tamer, Byz, and i think the dude on the Cu is Luther Leets shit mage.

Bane, which is less 7 or 4.
4? Lmao. No, you had more than four. You had at least 5-6, and you were ganging up on us with the other guild that was there. I don't even remember which guild it was tbh. Maybe we had more numbers than you guild v guild (not that we did, I'm pretty sure it was an even 6v6), but we were outnumbered at large, because of course you guys and the other guild were refusing to fight each other, which we were even laughing about during the fight.

I don't remember specifically who was there at what times, but I always keep track of the numbers during the fight so I know how much of an advantage/disadvantage we're at, and during that fight we were definitely outnumbered.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:42 pm

The purple hair blue beard guy might be one of ours, i honestly have no idea. If it is, its 5 v7 instead of 4 v 8 so youre still wrong.

Were not allied with any guilds. Weve had to resort to only killing god the last 2 days cuz you guys dont want to fight

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:42 pm
The purple hair blue beard guy might be one of ours, i honestly have no idea. If it is, its 5 v7 instead of 4 v 8 so youre still wrong.

Were not allied with any guilds. Weve had to resort to only killing god the last 2 days cuz you guys dont want to fight
Okay first off, Forsaken was there, because I remember asking who his character was while he was attacking us, and someone in vent said it was him. I was like wow, this guy is trying to kill us alone (at the moment), is this guy retarded? Someone said no, that it was forsaken and he was with/helping you guys. Also, you didn't count Dannicus, who was most definitely on your side, and he died at around the same time that I did. He was on foot trying to bola us over and over.

Also, at no point did we have 8 during that fight. Now that you mention it, I actually remember having 6, and then plat (I think it was) joined us in the next fight (putting us at 7) where we won. Guild V. Guild we outnumbered you that fight (the one with Plat), but FS was helping you and they had at least 4-5 on. I don't know how you got all those names, but we were not playing with all of those people at the same time. People were coming and leaving during and between fights; but you guys teaming up with FS- well outnumbered us. Disregarding FS, our guild and yours had similar numbers (6v6,6v7).