No more PvP discussion?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Is it me, or is there no more actual pvp discussion here or on stratics anymore?

Did they finally kill pvp for good now? I logged on for the first time in a while to test the recent publish, and my dreadmare that used to do 20-25 damage a hit on a non-cursed target now does like 10-12 damage; and the one fully "trained" pet I have does about the same. So are pet's useless in pvp now? Because it seems like the final outcome of the pet changes is that now pets are super hard to kill (still), but their offense is worthless.

Because if that's the case, and my pet's are now nothing more than glorified war horses, that now means that the template that I've had the most fun playing for the past year is also useless too now...

Which would also mean that the only template that I have that I still enjoy playing, is my deathstriker, which isn't even really a meta group template anymore...

Maybe my conclusions are premature here, but I was trying to find some player feedback on this, but I can't find any pvp discussion threads; which makes me think everyone just gave up on it... All I can find now in reference to pvp are threads of people selling pets and pvp items.
Last edited by Bane321 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Sounds like you're looking for PvM discussion. Plenty on stratics.

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:44 pm

You couldn't kill shit on your tamer before the pet training publish either, so what's the difference?

Turn your shit to 11 and play your stealther.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:07 am

Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:44 pm
You couldn't kill shit on your tamer before the pet training publish either, so what's the difference?

Turn your shit to 11 and play your stealther.
I don't know who you are, but I'm pretty sure I could kill you on my tamer without even using my pet.

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 am

Mage duel me, Atlantic, okay? Ima brt, I'm gearing up my archer.