To whoever owns the red yew house in HOT

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 am

You know the one. Red stone walls. West northwest of yew gate. The one where you slow to a crawl if you are within 1 screen of it.

I hope you die in a fire.

Cetric
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:06 pm

I think his name is jupitor or something. Some random coward that just hides in houses, even kills himself to lose vvv orange lol.

Anyways, I also hope he is sacrificed to the Lord of light.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:14 pm

jupiter got made fun of so bad in pestilent discord he had to leave

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 pm

This is well known, Joopiter has to be WELL aware of this. I also wish the devs hadn't made fucking walls that you can't see through with CoT - I suppose I could whine about it on Stratics. Either way, as mentioned, he's a coward, nerd, RL bitch, won't flag on anyone unless they're already being ganked, runs to any one of the HOT houses the second he's flagged on. Mystic mage chicken who runs around in protection spamming cleansing winds 1v1.

All of the Yew HOT houses are loaded to the gills with SHIT, I've always assumed that it was intentional in order to make it so you can't Ctrl+Shift to drag their bars while they hide in their houses like nerds to precast Protection or Summon Daemon or w/e. It's a pita to click a name with All Names, but w/e, it's a bad look for a guild to be that cowardly about everything they do(eh hem, FS!!)

Joopeter, your mom called, she's wants to know if you're a doctor or lawyer yet. It would be a shame if you're as big a disappointment in RL as in game, that's what she said... w/e chicken, ham sandwich on white bread eating waif bitch ass nerd

Lol @ Joopita standing outside his house asking for a 2v2... while not flagging... while waiting for a stealth archer to show up! And then running and ditching an actual 2v2 when my asian girlfriend, Fai, got reemed and died. Lol!

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

It's a pita to click a name with All Names, but w/e, it's a bad look for a guild to be that cowardly about everything they do(eh hem, FS!!)
You mad you got synced fam?

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 am

Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am
It's a pita to click a name with All Names, but w/e, it's a bad look for a guild to be that cowardly about everything they do(eh hem, FS!!)
Eh, you know bitch ass tactics when ya see it, and ppl running right passed you when you're running in a beeline from a 4v1. It wreaks of being a bunch of try-hards.
The wall scripts and everything, too bad PP can't place a damn wall even with Steam doing it for him. But it doesn't matter when y'all can chase someone down with flame strikes and still outrun them.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:07 am

Damn. This Jupiter kid sounds like a pretty beast mode troll.

Btw, nice positioning lynk.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 am

Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 am
Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

Eh, you know bitch ass tactics when ya see it, and ppl running right passed you when you're running in a beeline from a 4v1. It wreaks of being a bunch of try-hards.
The wall scripts and everything, too bad PP can't place a damn wall even with Steam doing it for him. But it doesn't matter when y'all can chase someone down with flame strikes and still outrun them.
If you're getting chased down with flame strikes, it's not because other people are using programs... it's either because your connection is really really bad, or because you are brain dead and don't know how to run in a straight line.

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 am

Hehe, I guess 31ms is shitty, last spot I lived at 25ms woulda been high. Still though, some fuckers will just zoom right by ya on a straightaway. The skippy shit doesn't work out for some of y'all when ya pass by and have to double back lol! The programs don't make a difference though, hehe. Intellectual dishonesty doesn't work for you, dude. The programs don't make a difference, smh, like I've never A>Bed the shit myself. Flake.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:23 am

Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 am
Hehe, I guess 31ms is shitty, last spot I lived at 25ms woulda been high. Still though, some fuckers will just zoom right by ya on a straightaway. The skippy shit doesn't work out for some of y'all when ya pass by and have to double back lol! The programs don't make a difference though, hehe. Intellectual dishonesty doesn't work for you, dude. The programs don't make a difference, smh, like I've never A>Bed the shit myself. Flake.
I never said programs don't make a difference... but programs don't allow people to chase you down with flame strikes...

You obviously have no understanding of the game at all. Flame Strikes (at 2/6) take 2 seconds to cast. That means that not only do they have to outrun you, but they have to stop for 2 seconds to cast flame strike, and then catch up to you... Again, if you are getting outran by flame strikes, you either have a really really bad connection (which you don't, a 31 milliseconds delay translates to a 0.031 second delay time which most people would consider quite good), or you are a brain dead moron (which unfortunately it appears that you are).

Accusing me of intellectual dishonesty, when you are the one that is using programs as an excuse for getting chased down with *Flame Strikes* (not magic arrows, but FLAME STRIKES), would suggest to anyone decent at this game that you are in fact, a complete moron.

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:45 am

Flakey shit. It rly doesn't work for you, I'm not kidding.

Thanks for stating a buncha super obvious numbers, and the unit conversions were rly helpful.

I know you don't want to feel as if your gameplay has been delegitimized. But, frfr, it just doesn't work for folks on the spectrum. Learn this, you'll have better success in your interpersonal relationships.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 am

Cady on tilt after getting rekt.
Attachments
images.jpg

Cetric
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:36 am

Cady must of been insta dropped. No one gets that upset over dying

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 am

My ego's not too bruised from 4 or more v. 1 ganks.

It's amusing seeing someone take people autistically literally, and then making a very emotional argument that somehow D over T does not equal S, bc feels.

I'm taking about try hards chasing you from the gate almost to the crossroads, not getting synced and instadropped. Not a short walk. And the few times I'm literally being outrun and DSed multiple times while running straight through a treeless area in Yew city(not describing a time I even died).

Yah, most everyone runs CE or other proggies. I'm a fan of Steam too, but when ya see folks who obv have multiple 'if's on every key... Some folks are just more obvious than others. Try hard mentality. "This one goes to eleven."

CousinLitt [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Mr. Cady, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 pm

CousinLitt wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:17 pm
Mr. Cady, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Ok, a simple wrong would have done just fine. But, thanks.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 am
My ego's not too bruised from 4 or more v. 1 ganks.
Arent you in hi5? If yes, and you're crying about ganks you are dumber than I thought (actually an impressive accomplishment).

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Attached is a Japanese speedhack that works by speeding up the process and resync spamming to skip tiles.

It's in Japanese so idfk how to operate it, but the person that shared it with me (foreign) claims that UO:C can't even properly track your character.

HAVE FUN GUYS OSI SUCKS

Attachment removed.
Last edited by Crunch on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CousinLitt [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Damn... this shit is LEGIT.

Just ran from Yew gate to Minoc in about 35 seconds flat!!!

Thanks Crunch.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Three downloads, three SSNs. Thx guys.