get on demise

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 am

12+ years running and loads of action. Right now its three big guilds but there is a 4th that's growing very quickly. Perfect time to get involved since OSI is complete shit. Even the pestilent players flocked to demise.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 am
12+ years running and loads of action. Right now its three big guilds but there is a 4th that's growing very quickly. Perfect time to get involved since OSI is complete shit. Even the pestilent players flocked to demise.
We're all on demise. Like Crunch says, no shitty OSI pvp with pets doing everything for you.

User avatar
Lynk
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:26 pm

U guys prolly get discount off monthly sub fees for marketing. Refer a friend. Crunch so greedy

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:16 am

Lynk I will sponsor you.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:25 am


User avatar
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 am

blazing inferno just started to play on demise under hz tag. osi is officialy dead

User avatar
Cetric
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 am

is the cu sidhe some kind of vanity mount, or is everyone on tamers?

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 am

Cetric wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 am
is the cu sidhe some kind of vanity mount, or is everyone on tamers?
I think people tame/bond the pet and then just use it as a mount that doesn't die quickly.

I watched a tourney last night- late last night- and there were a shitload of people on. The casting and script pvp seems pretty lame but the amount of action is undeniable. And the only reason the script pvp works is because the casting is jacked up. OSI casting there would make it the best shard ever.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 am

Cetric wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 am
is the cu sidhe some kind of vanity mount, or is everyone on tamers?
Vanity mount, no tamers like OSI.

The tourney last night was packed with people around 10pm eastern. The script casting is crap but they have an OSI dueling arena and well, these boys catch the hands with OSI casting where scripts aren't involved. However, it is probably the most packed server I've played in a LONG time and it's a lot of fun.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:28 pm

See lynk? I told you fags 8 months ago to get started here it's super fun and for me it's lagless.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Crunch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:28 pm
See lynk? I told you fags 8 months ago to get started here it's super fun and for me it's lagless.
From what i hear multiple guilds (like 4-6) that field 10-20 people. Makes calling someone on OSI with 6 people zerging seem like a joke :)

User avatar
zorm
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm

I always thought Demise could be a cool server, but their casting is just ???

Also, haha Jer and Aeyko sitting in a tree!!! haha!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:58 pm

zorm wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm
I always thought Demise could be a cool server, but their casting is just ???
I tried to tell them that on their forums. Even the change they made now for TC and Arena's built a lot of hype for the server that helped bring it a surge of new players. They don't seem intent on changing it altogether though. Unless they change it altogether and establish themselves as the community with the best gameplay, I think the hype will eventually wear out. Right now people are just jumping on the bandwagon because it's active.

User avatar
Banana
the Forum Neophyte

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Watched the first two minutes. Looked like two mages spamming weaken the entire time while an archer hit for 50+?

What's the difference between pest and this deal?

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 pm

zorm wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm
I always thought Demise could be a cool server, but their casting is just ???

Also, haha Jer and Aeyko sitting in a tree!!! haha!!!!!!!!
2v2 champions of the world Chad... OF THE WORLD!

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 pm
zorm wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm
I always thought Demise could be a cool server, but their casting is just ???

Also, haha Jer and Aeyko sitting in a tree!!! haha!!!!!!!!
2v2 champions of the world Chad... OF THE WORLD!
you are so fucking gay dude lol

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:57 am

Bane321 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 pm


2v2 champions of the world Chad... OF THE WORLD!
you are so fucking gay dude lol
You're still following me around nerd... Come on to Demise and "Duel" undercover, get beat down by a lower mage and leave there also before meeting Cal or myself. That beating for your little buddies gold really has you all types of upsetty eh man? It's okay buddy... You can go forward and log into OSI now, none of the good players are logged in game, YOU'RE SAFE DUDE. Lmao, bitch tits.

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:51 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 am
blazing inferno just started to play on demise under hz tag. osi is officialy dead
You play with my name I heard, I hope you play well at least.

P.s. I don't play pink unicorn shards

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 am

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:57 am
Bane321 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm


you are so fucking gay dude lol
You're still following me around nerd... Come on to Demise and "Duel" undercover, get beat down by a lower mage and leave there also before meeting Cal or myself. That beating for your little buddies gold really has you all types of upsetty eh man? It's okay buddy... You can go forward and log into OSI now, none of the good players are logged in game, YOU'RE SAFE DUDE. Lmao, bitch tits.
Lol it looks like someone forgot that they are still dodging me, pure mage on tc.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 am

Btw, I saw your little argument on the Pestilent disco, about how you claimed to beat me with a meteor swarm in 2008, and only lost to me because you quit for five years. Hahahahaha. That's funny, considering A. I would destroy you today, and B. I didn't play in 2008. I returned after an 8 year break only to pvp on a mage for the first time in 2011 (actually, it was the very end of 2010, around Christmas time), and then I died to your MS in the summer of 2011, half a year into dueling for the first time. If you can't remember the basic facts, how is anyone supposed to consider anything you say to be credible? Not that anyone would consider you a credible source of information anyway... You're clearly delusional as fuck if you think you're still better than me at pure mage dueling. You even made the argument yourself when arguing with Paith that Paith bragging about beating you at some distant point in the past has no relevance to today, and compared it to your meteor swarm kill on me in 2011.

But this is how you know how pathetically obsessed some people are with their egos. When some people (Aeyko & Randy) go to the discord/forums of a server that I don't even actively play to lie, shit talk me and argue with people that I don't even know.

If you're not doing it to troll, you're doing it to self-promote, and when you lie as blatantly as you have, it's pretty obvious that all you care about is what people think about you, and not the facts of the matter. You guys are both pathetic.

Post Reply