Whats up with this forum!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Eu-1 longfinger
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:18 pm

We in eu-1 stated on atl a few months ago and since this seems to be the main pvp board here, i was hosting my guild here.

But every thread or rplys i make turns up 1 week to 1 mouth later! some shit never even get posted! rofl!

This board will never get any new members cuz of this retared rules!

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 am

Thanks for your feedback how exactly can we improve your hot forums experience please leave your character name so i can contact you in game for further assistance

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:44 am

I am pleased to give you dead robes in game, Minda and Mark'o love to snap in gen chat! I adore those guys!

Banana
the Forum Neophyte

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Where is the post about whatever pvp event was supposed to happen Saturday? Where is the nonstop shit talk and complaining?

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Damn, so nice of you Blazing. I bet you have tons of death robes to give out.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:11 am

Sounds like a challenge...

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 am

why u spam on this board animal. u are uterrly bad at the game, not even close to shitstains like miakoda, draken korin and genesis. U a r e s u p e r b a d

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:56 am

gwin shitter

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:14 am

Banana wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 pm
Where is the post about whatever pvp event was supposed to happen Saturday? Where is the nonstop shit talk and complaining?
That topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32152

I think no one is talking about it on this forum because everyone is embarrassed on how poorly they did. Couldn't even kill those people multi-boxing.