Meanwhile, on Stratics...

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
SuperCool [WHO]
the Novice Poster

Post Tue May 16, 2017 12:22 am

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 16, 2017 1:31 am

It is interesting watching these people say they respect him for coming clean after he got caught spending years profiteering off misdeeds. How much did GOD make off this joint venture anyhow? I mean outside of the blaze cu that is...

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue May 16, 2017 4:56 am

If you didn't know, I am actually clops.

Fuck you got me.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Posting Master

Post Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 am

Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:31 am
It is interesting watching these people say they respect him for coming clean after he got caught spending years profiteering off misdeeds. How much did GOD make off this joint venture anyhow? I mean outside of the blaze cu that is...
are you fucking retarded?

what do you think we have to deal with a fucking rare collector who never put a foot in Felucca?

We just pvp, if I catch one of my members doing shit for this game, I would insta ban him from my guild.

We skullfuck you , we don't need to hack you retard.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Tue May 16, 2017 8:07 am

Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:31 am
Notice he always mentions us. Someone has some Daddy issues :|

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 am

what do you think we have to deal with a fucking rare collector who never put a foot in Felucca?

We just pvp, if I catch one of my members doing shit for this game, I would insta ban him from my guild.

Either you are the most gullible person in the world, completely ignorant, just plain stupid, or just a liar. You and your guildmates have been cheating the fuck outta this game for years now, and you got AR to off the loot. If all you did was pvp, there would be no reason for each of you to have 5+ accounts.

Lets not forget you sold the luna house to clops right at the same time I accused you and your guild of bot script farming...coincidence MIRITE?

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm

@Aekyo...no issues here, I take the same stance I always have. I think you will have some issues soon though the way things are unraveling...

So, until then...enjoy bro!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm
@Aekyo...no issues here, I take the same stance I always have. I think you will have some issues soon though the way things are unraveling...

The only issues I have is finding someone whom will actually fight me... other than that, I won't have any issues. But I'll stay tuned for your super secret manbearpig intel on all of my hacks, duping and overall Uo fuckery.

On an entirely different note, I'm selling two luna houses and loads of 1/1 unique items. Pm me @willtherealclopspleasestandup on Stratics

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Tue May 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Rabbit wrote:
I think you will have some issues soon though the way things are unraveling...

:roll: :roll: :lol:

you're such a fucking dork

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 pm
Rabbit wrote:

The only issues I have is finding someone whom will actually fight me... other than that, I won't have any issues. But I'll stay tuned for your super secret manbearpig intel on all of my hacks, duping and overall Uo fuckery.

On an entirely different note, I'm selling two luna houses and loads of 1/1 unique items. Pm me @willtherealclopspleasestandup on Stratics
:lol:

Thanks for the laughs dude, I needed that. If I could offer you some real competition I would fight, but I don't want to waste your time.

Cheers

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue May 16, 2017 3:11 pm

rabshit aka shitbit shut your little mouth u retard hahahah

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Posting Master

Post Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 am

Either you are the most gullible person in the world, completely ignorant, just plain stupid, or just a liar. You and your guildmates have been cheating the fuck outta this game for years now, and you got AR to off the loot. If all you did was pvp, there would be no reason for each of you to have 5+ accounts.

Lets not forget you sold the luna house to clops right at the same time I accused you and your guild of bot script farming...coincidence MIRITE?
I sold my plot for pennies in compare to NAbin, he sold his for 10.000 Dollars...to clops.

I sold my plot u fucking moron because he offered 10 plats more than what I payed two months before and summer is coming, so I will not have time to sell shit, u retard.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 pm
I sold my plot for pennies in compare to NAbin, he sold his for 10.000 Dollars...to clops.

I sold my plot u fucking moron because he offered 10 plats more than what I payed two months before and summer is coming, so I will not have time to sell shit, u retard.
You have bots to farm for you and AR to sell your shit, so I see no reason at all for you to play.

The burning question is, along with the 10 plat, what unique items did you take in as trade?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Posting Master

Post Wed May 17, 2017 4:38 am

Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:29 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 pm

You have bots to farm for you and AR to sell your shit, so I see no reason at all for you to play.

The burning question is, along with the 10 plat, what unique items did you take in as trade?
I don't farm , you're deffo retarted. I am buying pvp items from them indeed .

So again you talk shit rofl? he gave me 30 plats, and I payed it 20 plats two months before ( and sorry NO items were handed to me".

Everyone thought Clops was a great guy in the community. But then he was the one fucking the community up.
And again I SKULLFUCK YOU , I don't hax you.
I thought that I could find a smaller plot for 10 plats but nothing came on the market still. You braindead mongo

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 17, 2017 11:47 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 4:38 am
I don't farm , you're deffo retarted. I am buying pvp items from them indeed .

So again you talk shit rofl? he gave me 30 plats, and I payed it 20 plats two months before ( and sorry NO items were handed to me".

Everyone thought Clops was a great guy in the community. But then he was the one fucking the community up.
And again I SKULLFUCK YOU , I don't hax you.
I thought that I could find a smaller plot for 10 plats but nothing came on the market still. You braindead mongo
I don't know how you could skull fuck anyone with that little spaghetti dick, but what do I know...

Again, I don't care...I just like to kick the bees nest.

Clops a great guy in the cummunity? Sure, he was about as community minded as your buddy AR. *sarcasm*

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Wed May 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 17, 2017 3:36 pm

if only they knew how deep that "rabbit" hole goes. I wonder why there was no mention of the stratics staff involved.

thanks Darko, i missed that post.

Lynk
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Lol @ the moron who thinks dorinda was an advisor

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Lynk wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 pm
I just assumed they meant seer. Did you not connect the same dots? Anyone with an IQ above 65 should be able to do so...

Lynk
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed May 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm
Lynk wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 pm
I just assumed they meant seer. Did you not connect the same dots? Anyone with an IQ above 65 should be able to do so...
LOL GOOD TROLL BRO UR SO FUNNY LOL