New PvP Discord

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Ani [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 am

Tired of the same internet trolls always trying to instigate drama in PvP discords? Come check out UO PvP Lounge where you can meet PvPers of all levels, set up duels, guild fights, tourneys, practice or just simply hang out to chat about the latest templates and gear.

https://discord.gg/Ru6Cwd8
Last edited by Ani on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Emery [HoT]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:48 pm

you mean like with what they say in general chat?

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:23 am

***OFFICIAL PVP DISCORD

170 Members + Daily Activity

https://discord.gg/pRgV6pt

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:31 am

de LEET ed wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:23 am
***OFFICIAL PVP DISCORD

170 Members + Daily Activity

https://discord.gg/pRgV6pt
no activity at all, The guy who runs it sells gold tokens items if you don`t fit in there click your banned if ya have a back bone. See Ed don`t know how to run a public discord for this game. He goes off other people to do what never needs done. he favors Dan his guild legion and a few others he changes names of players who kills his guild members 1v1 throws out people for paying 100 dollars for dan to 4 ai a bard tamer. then calls ya a scammer. so basically if you are a fan of hitler there is your discord if your a fan of the united states of americas feedom of speech this is niot your discord. they have not had one event since the douche started it.............

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:15 am

Stuii was banned for being a psycho, losing a duel, not paying for his lost duel, guilt tripping a nice lady into paying his debt for him, and then telling people hes going to hang them in real life.. but sure take his word for it :roll:

Mr Mini Van [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:04 am

Arguing about discord is the new black.

Cutter [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Can I be admin?

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:31 pm

nobody goes to tourneys
nobody shows for gold fights

if you stop saying dumb shit 100% of the time you won't get personally attacked and have to make another discord lmao

learn to be social

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:59 pm

de LEET ed wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:15 am
Stuii was banned for being a psycho, losing a duel, not paying for his lost duel, guilt tripping a nice lady into paying his debt for him, and then telling people hes going to hang them in real life.. but sure take his word for it :roll:
Well when Dan and you talk some person i don`t know into paying Dan 100 irl cash i left if i`m banned so be it. i would not be in there, Anyway you guys are a pool of men in your 30`s no job no skills no knowledge of nothing but uo. is all i get from that discord anyways everyone but a handful lie and soak up drama. i wanted to see if you would respond just to feel the pathetic you thrive on forums may god bless your life in some way.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 am

Thats the generic you're shit at uo excuse

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Stuii is my favorite retard in UO. He sucks so fucking bad and he's so god damn stupid. I vote to unban him.

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:14 pm

( . Y . )

Ani [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Less toxic pvp discord with less dysfunctional people.

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 am

Unknown wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 am
takes a certain kind of dyslexia to get im shit at uo from some random chick paying dan 100 dollars. you go girl troll harder cause that was pathetic. i suck but i can roll you Bo3....

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

Crunch wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm
Stuii is my favorite retard in UO. He sucks so fucking bad and he's so god damn stupid. I vote to unban him.
your a shit bush dexxer that dont play cause you cant hit shit i trashed you last 4 times i seen ya you followed me on chessy one time got smacked around like the girl you are. without your mage buddy beetle your shit. Bo3 you too has been lol my fans

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am

Ani wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:19 pm
Less toxic pvp discord with less dysfunctional people.

your the most dysfunctional of them all you think and believe these people like you naive..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:37 am

Stuii wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am
Crunch wrote:
your a shit bush dexxer that dont play cause you cant hit shit i trashed you last 4 times i seen ya you followed me on chessy one time got smacked around like the girl you are. without your mage buddy beetle your shit. Bo3 you too has been lol my fans
lmfao

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Stuii wrote:
Crunch wrote:

HE CAME WITH A TAMER TO WRONG ROOF and died in 4 seconds

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 am

Unknown wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 am
Haha who the fuk is this guy.

Stuii
the Novice Poster

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:56 am

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm
Stuii wrote:

HE CAME WITH A TAMER TO WRONG ROOF and died in 4 seconds

Were is the part your trolling me for a gold fight. you left that out also i called you john wayne you agreed to be him left that out. You sir are a good janitor keep up the work cleaning up pvm tamers on 4/6 bush swords. You guys lie so much you guys are the scammers drama KINGS. That is my opion of 95% of fs and leet. You guys run a discord just to discredit people in uo. It is a game im sure all of us act different irl. But you never stop trolling people. To even to get to know them right away you suck go kill yourself. That is messed up over a 2d to 3d 20 plus year old pc game i used to act that way. Then i realized i only act like that on uo first step is separating uo from irl and all of you are guilty as am I. So on that note dan good luck in your life cause in uo. Your a real trashy person i really hope irl you dont act the way you do in this game god bless you.