[Player Event] Bane vs. Aeyko - NON CF 4x PURE MAGE

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 am

After months and months of trolling (from me) and big talk from Bane, Aeyko has finally accepted the pure mage duel with no CF.

Rules:
Characters will be elf to avoid auto-cure RNG (at the expense of lightning/eb damage)
SINGLE DUEL - no B2o3 unless the participants decide to. We don't have all day.
Once a date/time is set, any dodge-tactics will result in forfeiture and ridicule.
Since Aeyko has already accepted, if Bane does not accept by 4/13/18, it counts as a dodge.

Each character will have the following skills:
120 magery
120 eval
120 resists
120 meditation
120 focus
120 tailoring

I've taken the liberty of putting together 2 identical suits:

9HPR
12MR
40LMC
44/70/70/70/75
25HPI
Lantern

We're now waiting on Bane to name a date and time. The window is going to be 6-10PM EST on weekdays, or on weekends it can be any time provided it works for both duelists.

Aeyko accepted, so BANE.. don't let us down!

4/4/18 - Discord
[3:53 PM] Aeyko: Let me know when u have the "Bane" suits in order, I'll pick one up from you.

4/6/18 - ICQ
Adam (06.04.2018 06:55):
When will you be ready

Bane (06.04.2018 07:42):
No idea

Bane (06.04.2018 07:42):
Beating Aeyko in a duel is really not at the top of my agenda tbh

Bane (06.04.2018 07:43):
I don't want to say it's not going to happen, but I definitely have better things to do with my time

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:37 am

Fuck off

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:34 pm

fuck you kid

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:54 pm

<3

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm

I doubt aeyko and the rest of ! guild would place top 10 with these kind of rules rofl

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:30 am

My question is why are you so concerned with Aeyko pure mage dueling Bane? No matter who wins nobody gives a shit because nobody duels or cares about it.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:31 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm
I doubt aeyko and the rest of ! guild would place top 10 with these kind of rules rofl
You die to mages 1v1 in protection why are you talking? 32-0 btw

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:30 am
My question is why are you so concerned with Aeyko pure mage dueling Bane? No matter who wins nobody gives a shit because nobody duels or cares about it.
Very good question Randy. There isn't a player left in the game that can beat me in the field so they want to create suits (Coming from the player that says I'm the one picking and choosing my battles etc when he only shows up to fight me on what he feels is his best chance of living, ninja dexers, archers etc. ), play styles and revisit dueling in dumbed down suits with special stipulations which died in 2009 to try and get a win on me in a series. Which is still highly unlikely, I've been back for awhile now and Banito doesn't want to lose his poor e-rep.

I'm not even concerned about this duel being that I don't bother dueling and I'm still beating just about every mage in duels on OSI when I do waste time on this ancient BS.
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm
Considering I've beaten you with meteor swarm? See attached pic, great spell play Shitty.

While Bane is stalling out on his own challenge, any others that want to step up and try me on this set up, I'll gladly smack you around while I wait for Bird brain Bane to get the rust off. Especially one of you loud mouth euro small dink sons of bitches that we go over to europa and rape in their own tourneys pinging 200 plus on my end.
Attachments
Pwned - Marko 12-9-17 MS Kill Field Fight.png

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm

I've shit on aeyko in the field and also have been shit on aeyko in the field. It's too variable. There were talks of duels unprovoked (by me) for like an hour the other day and this is what spawned when I brought up the duel I and many others would like to see. Bane is dodging so far, so there is that. He had a link to this thread and is choosing not to post.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Crunch wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm
I've shit on aeyko in the field and also have been shit on aeyko in the field. It's too variable. There were talks of duels unprovoked (by me) for like an hour the other day and this is what spawned when I brought up the duel I and many others would like to see. Bane is dodging so far, so there is that. He had a link to this thread and is choosing not to post.
Not sure when I've been shit on in the field but we can agree to disagree on that.

However, I'm down for some duels while we all wait for the self proclaimed master himself to reappear and grace us with his presence.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Crunch wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm
What's there to talk about? I said on Discord I'd duel when I'm ready. Aeyko dodged me for two years, I'm sure he can wait a few days.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Bane you need to accept by EOD tomorrow or it's a dodge.

BTW: After accepting, I will provide a time period in which the duel must take place (e.g. 1 month), and then you two must decide amongst yourselves when, within that time period, you will be dueling.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Time is running out. Only 8 hours left until midnight

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Lol I already said I'd duel. And there's no reason it has to be within a certain time. As I've said numerous times, Aeyko has dodged me for several years now. Why does there all of a sudden have to be a time line? Particularly now that he's been dueling and I've been busy irl? He can wait as LONG as I want him to wait... And whether or not you believe that I am actually busy irl, the fact of the matter is that I am actually looking forward to dueling him. But there's a reason why I keep saying it's not my highest *priority.* Some things in life are more important than practicing dueling on a game that I haven't played actively in years just to put one retard's ego in check.

If that answer isn't good enough for you, then fuck off.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am

And there you have it my friends. I haven't been on OSI in weeks now for more than minutes at a time. In the past two years only had a handful of duels and constantly heard duel from this clown.

There will be no more duel talk for this clown, who's only claim to fame is getting wins on better players after they've been gone for 6 years only to turn right around and lose a 1b gold fight in 40 seconds to the player once they've warmed up.

Try hard at it's finest and now has been put to rest.
Attachments
RIP Bane.png

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Before 6/1. There has to be a timeline bane didn't you watch wwf? Jfc

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:34 am

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am
And there you have it my friends. I haven't been on OSI in weeks now for more than minutes at a time. In the past two years only had a handful of duels and constantly heard duel from this clown.

There will be no more duel talk for this clown, who's only claim to fame is getting wins on better players after they've been gone for 6 years only to turn right around and lose a 1b gold fight in 40 seconds to the player once they've warmed up.

Try hard at it's finest and now has been put to rest.
Oh god, stfu lol. Are you already setting yourself up for an excuse to dodge when am I ready?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 am

Looks to me like you just dodged when I hadn't even practiced or logged into OSI...

But hey, I don't blame you for bitching out. I've already proven that you're a shit field player. You losing to a guy that beat you with meteor swarms previously before leaving Uo for 6 years while you practiced every day of your life after that only to get whooped when I put a little effort into dueling would end your "e-rep".... Which you don't have. Your legacy is and will forever be the grown man that lost a childs gold in 40 seconds to protect his "wizard" ego on an archer.

GG RIP Bird Brain. You'll no longer be a topic of discussion non-factor.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:40 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 am
Looks to me like you just dodged when I hadn't even practiced or logged into OSI...

But hey, I don't blame you for bitching out. I've already proven that you're a shit field player. You losing to a guy that beat you with meteor swarms previously before leaving Uo for 6 years while you practiced every day of your life after that only to get whooped when I put a little effort into dueling would end your "e-rep".... Which you don't have. Your legacy is and will forever be the grown man that lost a childs gold in 40 seconds to protect his "wizard" ego on an archer.

GG RIP Bird Brain. You'll no longer be a topic of discussion non-factor.
Aeyko, maybe if you weren't a self-obsessed delusional retard, you wouldn't need me to destroy you in a duel to realize that I'm better than you at dueling... like every single other person realizes.

And... if you weren't such a try-hard, maybe you'd just respect it when someone has a lot going on irl, and show some fucking patience lol. I already told you I was going to duel, I just need some time. There are in fact points in people's lives where they are too busy to play a video game. Like I said, it's not like you're going anywhere.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:00 am

Surely by 6/1 you'll be able to complete the duel. That's plenty of time to pay your parking ticket and do your laundry or w/e you were talking to me about.