Marko JUNTILA vs LEET [1v1 VIDEO] XD

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 pm

HAHAHA

HAHAHA

FATCO SUX....

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 am

rofl no shame dying to a dexer with uos , i told u deep shit ur my greatest fan :D

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:02 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 am
rofl no shame dying to a dexer with uos , i told u deep shit ur my greatest fan :D
LOL NICE DIE FATCO HA HA HA HA,, u acting like u good mage or something ? dare to fight any mage without prot and stay on screen? U fucking fat fairy

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:21 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
It's funny when euro's like yourself and Icecast die like bitches and tell people they are your fans LOL

Bitch, you're only relevant bc you are talking crazy shit like you're good. It's laughable. I use UOA and I don't have any issues fighting UOS dexers or mages. Find another excuse shitco.

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:57 am

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:21 am
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
It's funny when euro's like yourself and Icecast die like bitches and tell people they are your fans LOL

Bitch, you're only relevant bc you are talking crazy shit like you're good. It's laughable. I use UOA and I don't have any issues fighting UOS dexers or mages. Find another excuse shitco.

icecast he still plays? rofl! long long time ago i saw him.

Ayeko u have died to me a few times and even more if you are "That moose"

HOW is it possible no one knows who he is? a char with sucha uber gear....

And when i started here you used uos i did a test on u

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:57 am
Aeyko wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:21 am

icecast he still plays? rofl! long long time ago i saw him.

Ayeko u have died to me a few times and even more if you are "That moose"

HOW is it possible no one knows who he is? a char with sucha uber gear....

And when i started here you used uos i did a test on u
I've literally NEVER used UOS on OSI... NEVER, I hate it. Stop lying to make yourself feel better for dying to meteor swarms and getting rekt. I have a folder of you and Minda in one session of fights where I beat you 2v1, then I continued to dominate the both of you 1v1 for 3 fights each until you both left the farms. Not to mention the other 30 plus times I've shit all over you. You're no competition. Have you gotten a random nerve win on me once in a blue moon, possibly but I'll sit down and beat you 10 out of 10 anytime you'd like. That's the difference between you weak players and myself. I will horse around here and there and take a death but I will not lose a money fight nor will I lose an organized 1v1 vs anyone that plays this game.

If you think that statement is false, I'm down to play anytime you boys are ready

A little 2v1 action for you... Remember this?
Minda - Minda 2v1 with Pwned.png

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
with uos
LOL. Please explain the benefit of UOS in 1v1s. I enjoy listening to shit kids making excuses for their deaths so they dont count in their heads. Kyrite jr.

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Paithan wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:48 pm
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
with uos
LOL. Please explain the benefit of UOS in 1v1s. I enjoy listening to shit kids making excuses for their deaths so they dont count in their heads. Kyrite jr.
cum git me m8

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 pm
Paithan wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:48 pm

cum git me m8
No need Paith. I beat this guy and Minda down for a solid hour on yew roof. How many wins did you guys get on me? Oh wait.... :lol:

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:34 pm

For shit sake....what do you guys run??

You guys move like donkey kong on screen....

Sir Schmoopy
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Please stop replying / making threads about a shitty player like Marko. Inferior players might regard this as some kind of worship and actually believe he is any good. Truth is he is a disgrace of the European Union.

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:04 pm
Please stop replying / making threads about a shitty player like Marko. Inferior players might regard this as some kind of worship and actually believe he is any good. Truth is he is a disgrace of the European Union.

Remember why i always talk about the traumatised EU boys on this forum! well here's another one rofl :shock:

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:15 am

Notice we all have one thing in common we all think you are dog tier

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 pm
Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Remember why i always talk about the traumatised EU boys on this forum! well here's another one rofl :shock:
I gurantee Epyc will beat you 10 out of 10... You're not even dog tier.