Paith vs Marco aka Terminator [VIDEO] 30 seconds fight ended up in very embarassing way

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:57 pm
jerry and sweet shut up u suck inrl
We've fought about 30 times 1v1 I've noticed there is no videos of me dying to you. :D
i died alot when i came here after a long brake and not the best ping , but i have notice u run like fuck n dodge fights when the ultimate male is around , i allmost had u on my shity necro mage a few weeks ago but missed the death blow.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:10 pm

We've fought about 30 times 1v1 I've noticed there is no videos of me dying to you. :D
i died alot when i came here after a long brake and not the best ping , but i have notice u run like fuck n dodge fights when the ultimate male is around , i allmost had u on my shity necro mage a few weeks ago but missed the death blow.
I've never run from you though. You're the one who leaves fights when you're low on mana not me. Or runs away when you're redlined. You have never even gotten me redlined before. Our fights haven't really ever been close.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:49 am

This guy is a joke on Europa too...

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Unknown wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:49 am
Haha! was long time ago one of my eu slaves shit talked me here, its been awfuly quiet lasts last months :)

U goto be one of those those traumatized kids i was really bad to when u where a noob :shock:

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Unknown wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:49 am
Haha! was long time ago one of my eu slaves shit talked me here, its been awfuly quiet lasts last months :)

U goto be one of those those traumatized kids i was really bad to when u where a noob :shock:
kid u are garbage cross shards, play that rpd dog chars. best choise for ya handicapped clown XD

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:30 am

Not being funny but you have not killed me on Europa since I returned even when you outnumber me 4-1 you are garbage marko worse than minda

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 am

deeps balls and unknown two traumatized EU newbs haha

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

You just got ruined twice on Europa.

Come clean my shoes you insect you made them all sticky when I squished you.