3vs3 (with pet and pixies) SHIT - 5 GOGO

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 7:39 pm

dream team:

MADCOW
CRUNCH
ZORA WITH DISMOUNTING GIMP MARE

VS

AEYKO
RENEGADE
BLAZING

THEY DIE IN 45 SECONDS but then after they want a BO3 , they luckily get a win on second because their pet dismounted renegade + pixies ( insta dead), third fight another EASY smooth kill!

VICTORY ONCE MORE, enjoy!

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 pm

and then you lost round two and then we lost round three

nice video im sure everyone is impressed

splinter lp wins again OSI pvp is so thrilling

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 pm

dp and splinter exist since ages, what about a mare with mysticism and dismounts? lol , but anyways, you guys got buttfucked again.

You had the advantage once more in a smaller area with para fields and pet and pixies, but yet, you got raped awwwww :cry: :lol: :lol:

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 pm

That's the second time you've mentioned splinter LP... Splinter LP vs the new pets as well as pixies 100% on me at all times... Really? It's Splinter LP that's more OP.... That's odd.

I don't seem to have a problem with any other splinter LP mage, yet you boys seem to have a huge issue with it. It's not the template you guys have issues with... It's the person playing it and playing it much better than any other player. My man Renegade is right behind me also.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Calm down guys I wasn't attacking your egos jesus fucking christ how do your wives put up with this insecurity?

I merely was saying OSI is RNG as fuck.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

THANKS FOR PLAYING BOIS, WE WOULD HAVE WON 1 PLATINUM BUT HEJ... YOU 'RE CHEAP FUKKKSSSSS

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm
Calm down guys I wasn't attacking your egos jesus fucking christ how do your wives put up with this insecurity?

resisting a poison in a croissant and cappuccino duel isn't RNG?

good excuse bra

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 pm

It is RNG.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Insecurity? Not a chance bro.

RNG? The same could be said for any era or even dueling as when poisons "land". When a player makes the other competition look like they aren't even playing the same game by killing them so fast individually, the community typically yells OP or RNG etc... However, I've personally been hit 3x and 4x in a row by splinter and Dp and countered my opponent properly 1v1 in team play I've had the same thing happen and reacted the same to save my guildmate or save myself.

The game continues to change and people continue to take advantage of MUCH gimper templates or even gimping my own template out and still not doing shit and blatantly dodging me personally. It speaks volumes as to why only a handful of people even want to "duel" me and I'm not even a dueler anymore, if I took the time that I once did on dueling, I'd demolish the 2 people that actually duel and then I'd have wasted a great deal of my time because they would then avoid any fights much like the field fighting dodges now. It's a lose/lose all the way around according to the way the games population thinks and behaves.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Zora clearly walked the wrong way in that video. If he didn't he'd have gotten heals. I'm not saying we didn't fuck up, we literally hadn't played together prior to the DSP fights for over 2 years - I just think splinter is one of the gayest things this game has to offer.

That being said - we didn't have splinter. Cow wanted to hold off until we were able to properly prepare. I don't have an up to date template, and he's still running what he did in 2013. I just wanted to 3v3 because I like to play UO. Now we have a video on the forums about a b2o3 3v3 which lasted all three rounds. If anything you should be embarrassed you lost a round at all.

I also had to laugh - Blazing complained "pet and dismount", while he was sitting on a lesser with an orc brute behind him, whilst holding a no-dachi.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm

You guys seem bored there is a much better place come my children.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm

If you're gonna shit talk with videos about killing a team that isn't even trying to be competitive, go fight where the competition is.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

You guys prior to that, lost TWO 3vs4 in a row in despise, your fourth was SARIN ...

In this fight you had a big advantage tbh, if you sync well you should insta kill someone , with a gimp mare, a bola , super easy

TALK about gimp.... look his mare lol

MADCOW was footed redlined twice and Renegade insta died there.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm
If you're gonna shit talk with videos about killing a team that isn't even trying to be competitive, go fight where the competition is.
Blazing is scared he's finally able to win fights now that my guild stopped playing think his ego will allow him to die every fight again?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Crunch wrote:
MADCOW shittalked us since day one and he getting cockslapped daily, he started it sorry

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:32 pm
Crunch wrote:
Blazing is scared he's finally able to win fights now that my guild stopped playing think his ego will allow him to die every fight again?

TRUESTORYBRO

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Anyways it was a fun fight regardless. See ya next time.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Considering u guys win 1 out of 10 fights, u pulled a good one! Pity u do not bet gold

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Crunch wrote:
I do not care to play on a free shard. If I did, I'd be as competitive there as I am here. Half of the people playing there are from an old squad I ran in and we were one of the two major guilds ever in this game to lock it down. LUB!

With that said, I'm on OSI for now or until I quit again out of boredom. Anyone that's wanting to open up there mouth as wide as BadCow has, can take a big load in it each time they step up to the plate.

1v1 I will not be defeated.

Group fights, people are resorting to putting Phoenix's and Pixies on me to try to contain me and still failing. Last I checked, this IS an OSI forum. If no one wants to play on OSI... Then I can leave at the top of the food chain as the best individual player in the game and I'm okay with that.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:32 pm

TRUESTORYBRO
Yeah and to prove he has won fights- he will repost a 2v3 GIF. GOTTI! :lol: