Meanwhile, on Stratics...

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 pm

The irony is, I was being serious for once. :oops:

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 12:44 am

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 pm
I'll stay tuned for your super secret manbearpig intel on all of my hacks, duping and overall Uo fuckery.
How many pieces of cloth did your peeps manage to off before Clops shit the bed? I know AR made off alright, how about the rest of ya?

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu May 18, 2017 1:45 am

Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:44 am
Aeyko wrote:
I'll stay tuned for your super secret manbearpig intel on all of my hacks, duping and overall Uo fuckery.
How many pieces of cloth did your peeps manage to off before Clops shit the bed? I know AR made off alright, how about the rest of ya?
Stop throwing accusations around that damage peoples reputations. They are unfounded, they are the words of an angry bitter old man. Who i doubt has anything better to do with his time.

I expect you to apolgize to us for your highly irrelevant statements, and possibiliy damaging our reputations as good honest players.

I doubt you will, but you have NO evidence any of us are involed in this scandle due to the fact we are not. If you have any please post it send it to mesanna get us banned. Because the fact reamins, if we were involed. We would be getting banned. There is no doubt about it.

So do the right thing, and say sorry and we can move on. Or you know, be the little bitch that we know you are.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 1:59 am

DannyDan wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:45 am
Stop throwing accusations around that damage peoples reputations. They are unfounded, they are the words of an angry bitter old man. Who i doubt has anything better to do with his time.
So I shouldn't complain when a former seer is involved with a rogue EM? Go look at your guildmates signature on stratics, I wonder who he got the cloth from. Gee...*ponders*
DannyDan wrote:
I expect you to apolgize to us for your highly irrelevant statements, and possibiliy damaging our reputations as good honest players.
Yep, sounds legit. Let me get back to you on that?
DannyDan wrote:
I doubt you will, but you have NO evidence any of us are involed in this scandle due to the fact we are not. If you have any please post it send it to mesanna get us banned. Because the fact reamins, if we were involed. We would be getting banned. There is no doubt about it.
I don't need to send anything to Mesanna, I will let you shit your own bed. Much more satisfying.
DannyDan wrote:
So do the right thing, and say sorry and we can move on. Or you know, be the little bitch that we know you are.
I said the right thing. enjoy the coke and don't forget to smile friend!

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu May 18, 2017 2:34 am

Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:59 am
DannyDan wrote:
So I shouldn't complain when a former seer is involved with a rogue EM? Go look at your guildmates signature on stratics, I wonder who he got the cloth from. Gee...*ponders*
DannyDan wrote:
Yep, sounds legit. Let me get back to you on that?
DannyDan wrote:
I don't need to send anything to Mesanna, I will let you shit your own bed. Much more satisfying.
DannyDan wrote:
I said the right thing. enjoy the coke and don't forget to smile friend!

Just because something looks suspious it does not make it true.

However, hyperthetically lets say it is.
How does that mean the rest of us are involed?

When supsoc was doing his shadey shit does that mean the rest of HOT was involed?

I mean, you can't have one rule for you guys and one rule for us. I mean Hot's rules are a bit backwards, they do like to spend a lot of time in the hottub i guess.

Anwyays, there is no point debating with you. I doubt you would ever change your mind on any topic. The mark of an uneducated person. My suggestion to you is have a more open mind about things, it may just shock you what the truth is.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 2:53 am

DannyDan wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:34 am
You were directly involved with farming with bots until they normalized ALL loot, at which point you and the rest of the tards denied having anything to do with it. You even posted a correction for a bot script here on THIS FORUM, only to deny using the same thing when confronted. Seems legit.
DannyDan wrote:
When you say you don't do something, but openly do it, and then claim someone else is legit, even when they aren't, your argument becomes completely invalid.

DannyDan wrote:
When supsoc was doing his shadey shit does that mean the rest of HOT was involed?
Didn't Blazing buy that account? Sounds like you are trying blame Soc and HOT by proxy. Yep, sounds legit!
DannyDan wrote:
I mean, you can't have one rule for you guys and one rule for us. I mean Hot's rules are a bit backwards, they do like to spend a lot of time in the hottub i guess.
I could see how you might things are a bit backwards with us, we tend to play the game as intended, while your crew does everything they can possibly get away with. Sreenshots, videos, take your pick, you clowns have shared it all and then claimed you didn't do it. Yep, must be legit!
DannyDan wrote:
Anwyays, there is no point debating with you. I doubt you would ever change your mind on any topic. The mark of an uneducated person. My suggestion to you is have a more open mind about things, it may just shock you what the truth is.
I feel your pain, with egos like yours, it is easier to deflect onto others than it is to accept what is right in front of them.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu May 18, 2017 5:15 am

Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:53 am
DannyDan wrote:
You were directly involved with farming with bots until they normalized ALL loot, at which point you and the rest of the tards denied having anything to do with it. You even posted a correction for a bot script here on THIS FORUM, only to deny using the same thing when confronted. Seems legit.

DannyDan wrote:
When you say you don't do something, but openly do it, and then claim someone else is legit, even when they aren't, your argument becomes completely invalid.

DannyDan wrote:
Didn't Blazing buy that account? Sounds like you are trying blame Soc and HOT by proxy. Yep, sounds legit!
DannyDan wrote:
I could see how you might things are a bit backwards with us, we tend to play the game as intended, while your crew does everything they can possibly get away with. Sreenshots, videos, take your pick, you clowns have shared it all and then claimed you didn't do it. Yep, must be legit!

DannyDan wrote:
I feel your pain, with egos like yours, it is easier to deflect onto others than it is to accept what is right in front of them.

I corrected peoples event script. Once again you really do not know what youre talking about. Because HOT players and others have been bitching about it crashing them, so THANK YOU DAN.

Well, I haven't openly done anything - I have helped players out.. Using your logic here, The times i asked you to post evidence about something or other and you did not, that must be all your arguements become completely invalid?

Well I think you can find supsoc use to sell gold which is not allowed right? I believe your very own fourm rooms, people sell gold constantly - myself included. So, I mean... You condone with one hand yet you blame with another. But I'm sure HOT guild is 100% legit. Just not their fourms right?

I'm going to ingore this bit, without any evidence.

My ego is big, my ego is earnt. My ego - has come from years and years of becoming better at everything I do IRL/ in game. Everything I have achieved infilates my ego, when you have an accomplishment list half as long as mine I will allow you some sort of ego.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 5:19 am

Rabbit wrote:
Aeyko wrote:
I payed 5 plats for a fucking skirt and it got deleted yesterday lol

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:03 am

Well this is certainly something.

As someone who tried hard in the past year to do a lot of stuff to help the UO community, this is a disheartening turn of events. It is more understandable now why Event Moderators have had their abilities nerfed into oblivion. They should be able to do a lot of fun things but can't even do stuff they did 10 years ago.

It is also frustrating to see prominent community members supporting Clops and minimizing what has happened. It is not a surprise seeing the names in that list of who liked his topic (http://stratics.com/threads/clops-under ... on.387455/). A good thing Bennu stepped in to slap some sense into everyone. But then Stratics kills the discussion and says they want it to go away.

There is no way that this could have been going on unnoticed for so long. How does a guy end up supposedly owning 1/3 of the rares in the game without anyone raising an eyebrow? I have no idea what the makeup of the rares community is, but I find it hard to believe that no one else knew or was profiting from this. And the lack of outrage on Stratics speaks volumes.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:12 am

Rabbit wrote:
Aeyko wrote:
I had no glacial cloth but I know Blaze got screwed and so did a few others I know. Noone I know "made out alright" by spending billions on these items.

Another shot by Rabbit Annnnnnd Another miss.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 am

Link wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:03 am
Well this is certainly something.

As someone who tried hard in the past year to do a lot of stuff to help the UO community, this is a disheartening turn of events. It is more understandable now why Event Moderators have had their abilities nerfed into oblivion. They should be able to do a lot of fun things but can't even do stuff they did 10 years ago.

It is also frustrating to see prominent community members supporting Clops and minimizing what has happened. It is not a surprise seeing the names in that list of who liked his topic (http://stratics.com/threads/clops-under ... on.387455/). A good thing Bennu stepped in to slap some sense into everyone. But then Stratics kills the discussion and says they want it to go away.

There is no way that this could have been going on unnoticed for so long. How does a guy end up supposedly owning 1/3 of the rares in the game without anyone raising an eyebrow? I have no idea what the makeup of the rares community is, but I find it hard to believe that no one else knew or was profiting from this. And the lack of outrage on Stratics speaks volumes.
People can't talk shit on stratics, thats why. If you critise someone your post gets removed. Pretty simple, so it allows for a lot of people to end up sucking the dickheads dick. Then as soon as it was going to get fun, it gets locked.

edit:
Literally said the same shit you did, but in a Dan way.
Me and link agree on something... This is a strange day.

My favourite thread about this whole thing though is great.
http://stratics.com/threads/trading-a-u ... ed.387391/

Honestly 9/10 did laugh.

Olcher
the Apprentice Baker

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:41 am

Darko wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:48 pm
http://stratics.com/threads/em-program.387525/

I love the drama!
I completely agree with and support the disbanding of the EM program. The program is corrupt, inside and out, and has gotten worse with all the multiboxers playing this game as a job. Not going to mention any names or what they're doing publicly, but I am certain they (and the individuals it impacts) will read this and they know what I'm talking about. It's just a matter of time before their houses are owned by Mesanna as well... :D
Last edited by Olcher on Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu May 18, 2017 9:42 am

DannyDan wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 am
My favourite thread about this whole thing though is great.
http://stratics.com/threads/trading-a-u ... ed.387391/

Honestly 9/10 did laugh.
Wow, that thread is eye opening.
I got as part payment from Clop's for services rendered. Was told it was unique and if you have dealt with Clop's you know the validity of his statements. :)
If some guy felt it was okay to post that then the corruption must have been pretty rampant. It makes even more sense why they don't want me over at Stratics if they got this kind of stuff going on.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am

Aeyko wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:12 am
I had no glacial cloth but I know Blaze got screwed and so did a few others I know. Noone I know "made out alright" by spending billions on these items.

Listen here sippy cup, lay off the roids, take a moment to quit sucking off that customer's dick, and allow those brain cells the opportunity to coalesce into some semblance of a cohesive structure so that you for once might be able to make an informed decision that we all might quantify as sentient.

You weren't even playing when this matter started, so how on Earth can you actively defend the stupidity of the GOD! during that time?

@Blazing, the fuck you paid for the cloth...you got it from AR dumbass.
Last edited by Rabbit on Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 10:05 am

Olcher wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:41 am
I completely agree with and support the disbanding of the EM program. The program is corrupt, inside and out, and has gotten worse with all the multiboxers playing this game as a job. Not going to mention any names or what you're doing publicly, but I am certain you (and the individuals it impacts) will read this and you know what I'm talking about. It's just a matter of time before your houses are owned by Mesanna as well... :D
I don't think I can take your post seriously. How many accounts do you actively run at events these days? If you say one I know you are full of shit.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am

Rabbit is the one that told everyone about the recall over server line and log out dupe back in the day. If youre mad about gold inflation take it up with him.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 18, 2017 10:36 am

Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am
Aeyko wrote:

Listen here sippy cup, lay off the roids, take a moment to quit sucking off that customer's dick, and allow those brain cells the opportunity to coalesce into some semblance of a cohesive structure so that you for once might be able to make an informed decision that we all might quantify as sentient.

You weren't even playing when this matter started, so how on Earth can you actively defend the stupidity of the GOD! during that time?

I was playing when the Glacial cloth came back into existence... Another fact that good ol Wabbit doesn't know. Maybe you should use some of my steroids to fight the infection in your head. I'm just saying, Masteron works wonders 8)

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 am

Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am
Aeyko wrote:

you can ask anyone who pvp vs me even, I payed 5 plat for that shitty skirt lol... , AR was brokering, but Pampa was the real owner of it.

I was told those pieces were coming from one LS idoc . They deleted also my 10 yrs old glacial pants and bandana.

So what I think is that they just delete all glacial cloathes now, the " legal " ones and the ones made by Clops ... because prolly they cannot understand the difference.

So I lost 5 plats. Today I say all good, but I was really pissed yesterday, I wanted to eat the GM face lol. I Told the GM " I hope you don't chop my head off because I have glacial hair " lol

P.s. Rabbit you're a fucking demented retard, want me to post the icq logs of me buying that shit skirt ? retard

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Thu May 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Olcher wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:41 am
Darko wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:48 pm
http://stratics.com/threads/em-program.387525/

I love the drama!
I completely agree with and support the disbanding of the EM program. The program is corrupt, inside and out, and has gotten worse with all the multiboxers playing this game as a job. Not going to mention any names or what you're doing publicly, but I am certain you (and the individuals it impacts) will read this and you know what I'm talking about. It's just a matter of time before your houses are owned by Mesanna as well... :D
'You' as in me? My houses will never be owned by mesanna. Nice try though! It's pretty comical that because I call you out on your bullshit that I instantly become part of the problem. You can ask anyone in the rares community if they have bought gold off me, or any item for cash. I think you would be surprised what the answer is!

Olcher
the Apprentice Baker

Post Thu May 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Darko wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:10 pm
'You' as in me? My houses will never be owned by mesanna.
Nope, not you. Just poorly worded. I've adjusted it.
Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:05 am
I don't think I can take your post seriously. How many accounts do you actively run at events these days? If you say one I know you are full of shit.
Who are you and why are you claiming to know anything about me? I've never hid the characters I play at events. Hint: it's been the same ones for 6+ years.