Tell me who needs special forum titles

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pm

I am too lazy to figure this out on my own. Who is deserving of special forum titles? They need to have won a tournament with a 1 billion gold or higher prize.

Also we (as in you, the person reading these words right now) need to come up with the second place title.

Actually never mind. As I was typing out that funny sentence about how you should come up with the titles, I figured it all out. Here are the titles:

Tournament winner - "Grandmaster PVP Champion"
2nd place - "Master PVP Finalist"

It can go back a couple years.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pm
I am too lazy to figure this out on my own. Who is deserving of special forum titles? They need to have won a tournament with a 1 billion gold or higher prize.

Also we (as in you, the person reading these words right now) need to come up with the second place title.

Actually never mind. As I was typing out that funny sentence about how you should come up with the titles, I figured it all out. Here are the titles:

Tournament winner - "Grandmaster PVP Champion"
2nd place - "Master PVP Finalist"

It can go back a couple years.
How about a title of someone who beat an entire shard of 40+ in a free for all king of the hill? I'm not one to brag but I have accomplished no dominated the most significant event in Atlantic history. These guys can stand tall on their little stoops talking about how good they are but there is only one King of the Hill.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 pm

There was a king of the hill event? When was that?

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm

I want to nominate blazing for greasy ball title and bane for ********** delusinol clown

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 pm

I like the idea.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 pm
Probably in like 2010 would be my guess.

Cetric
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:14 am

pretty sure i won the only tournament that matters, and my prize never showed up

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm
Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 pm
2010. It was closed quarters, you were in wraith form, everyone was afk, and the sun was in our eyes. GG.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:42 am

Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am
Sweet I am wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm

2010. It was closed quarters, you were in wraith form, everyone was afk, and the sun was in our eyes. GG.
Such bad troll attempts by an awful pvper. You actually have to win occasionally to successfully troll you're just a guy who dies to stealth archers

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:42 am
Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am

Such bad troll attempts by an awful pvper. You actually have to win occasionally to successfully troll you're just a guy who dies to stealth archers
You do understand I was just verifying your post?

Feel free to peruse my posts from when I returned btw, I challenged you to a pure mage duel and you turned me down. Your reasoning was that pure mage duels were so 2000. Proof is in the pudding cheesedick, you dodged a mage his first week back after a 6 year absence. That qualifies you for PotY. (chicken of the year)

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 am

Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am
Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:42 am

You do understand I was just verifying your post?

Feel free to peruse my posts from when I returned btw, I challenged you to a pure mage duel and you turned me down. Your reasoning was that pure mage duels were so 2000. Proof is in the pudding cheesedick, you dodged a mage his first week back after a 6 year absence. That qualifies you for PotY. (chicken of the year)
stealth archer killed you one v one you have always been awful. that challenge never happened though you're still delusional and make up shit weird

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 am

Link, I'll go ahead and take my title now.

Thanks ;)

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 am

Cetric wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:14 am
pretty sure i won the only tournament that matters, and my prize never showed up
I placed 2nd and was told the prize was in the mail, Link you lying sack of blue berry muffins. Wtf

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 am
stealth archer killed you one v one you have always been awful. that challenge never happened though you're still delusional and make up shit weird
When you are finished fish lipping that blunt and manage to down that 40...feel free to look up that challenge you backed out of.

The archer? Where is the SS?

Keep talking out of your ass fruitcake...

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 am
When you are finished fish lipping that blunt and manage to down that 40...feel free to look up that challenge you backed out of.

The archer? Where is the SS?

Keep talking out of your ass fruitcake...
I don't do drugs is that from your inside sources?

This is a thread to reward greatness you're not worthy to post in here. Guys who die 1v1 to a stealth archer in front of your guild house need not apply!

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Now that I'm done arguing with a guy who gets shit on in game and shits himself irl back to more pressing issues Link where is my king of the hill title!

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Can you guys pull it together for one moment and give me a list of tournament winners deserving titles? That is all I'm asking for.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:33 pm
I don't do drugs is that from your inside sources?

This is a thread to reward greatness you're not worthy to post in here. Guys who die 1v1 to a stealth archer in front of your guild house need not apply!
I should believe you because? You lie about everything, including cheating in a video game. I heard you once tried to tell paithan you were white...

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Link wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm
Can you guys pull it together for one moment and give me a list of tournament winners deserving titles? That is all I'm asking for.
Good luck with that.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Link wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17437&p=216474&hil ... er#p216474

Xander Tournament Champion