Calamity lost many duel(s) to Ansem

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Ansem [FTW]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:01 am

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 am

WOW THAT"S MY BOI ANSEM STRIKES AGAIN HOLY YYYYYYYYY MOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 2PAC

Crunch [EVO]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am

Lol!
Attachments
HA.png

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 am

Any link to ruleset for this shard?

Also how difficult is it to:

1. get decent tier gear 2. get powerscrolls 3. work the skills

P.S. I enjoy the video edits and the guys blowing up. Can you post the whole duels if they are only two minutes? As long as it isn't a long boring duel it is enjoyable to watch!

Epilepsy [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am

the splats on death was funny.

Music suxed ass imo.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am

Epilepsy wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am
the splats on death was funny.

Music suxed ass imo.
typical hot member gay

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Paithan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 am
Any link to ruleset for this Shard?
Let's not turn this into a discussion about a player shard.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am
Lol!
I'd guess that is cal joking anyone who has actually knows him can tell that. Don't let his board persona fool you he's a funny dude.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:28 pm
Paithan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 am
Any link to ruleset for this Shard?
Why? I like to know what else is out there. For the many hours that atlantic has no pvp maybe i wouldn't mind working a character there? Remove the stick from your ass.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Paithan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:52 pm
Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Why?
Because it is against forum rules.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Paithan wrote:

Why?
I saw we refer to the free server as TC2

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Paithan wrote:

Why?
Some rules were meant to be broken, my man.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Well Link maybe just maybe you finally get a developer to post on free servers.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 pm

You should be happy this video is even being allowed at all. Player Shard discussion is not allowed because it is against the UO Rules of conduct and people would get in trouble for linking this site in-game. Someone went as far to page a Gamemaster on me in the past for a ROC violation.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Link wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 pm
You should be happy this video is even being allowed at all. Player Shard discussion is not allowed because it is against the UO Rules of conduct and people would get in trouble for linking this site in-game. Someone went as far to page a Gamemaster on me in the past for a ROC violation.
I have seen people spamming the n word in game and nothing happens now. Times change, you should too.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Paithan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm
Link wrote:
I have seen people spamming the n word in game and nothing happens now. Times change, you should too.
This is simply untrue Link. I personally have seen two people banned for spamming about my wife and children. Using a racial slur will certainly have you banned quickly.
Last edited by Aeyko on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Link wrote:
how about a sub forum for free servers.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Paithan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm

This is simply untrue Link. I personally have seen two people banned for spamming about my wife and children. Using a racial slur will certainly have you banned quickly.

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 pm

You allow RMT, Link. What are your thoughts in regards to that and the UO RoC? Your response should be really interesting!

Paith! if you actually wanna play hit me up, between chad and I I'm sure we can start suiting you. PM me here or holler on discord. Same goes to you Randy!

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 pm

If the website itself is not engaged in RMT then it is not against the rules. The Atlantic Tradeboard allows users to conduct their own business. If I opened the "HOT Item and Gold Store" and started selling direct to users then it would get us blacklisted.

I had a donation store on UOGuide and someone paged about it. My account got suspended for a couple days. The only time in UO history I was suspended. Not for selling the items, for linking to UOGuide (which was not even a link to the item store). No one ever bought a single item in the few months it was open too.