Source - https://uo.com/2017/03/31/tc1-update-to ... creatures/New tameable creatures can now be found inhabiting Britannia,
Pet Training Updates
- Dragon Wolf – found guarding Level 6 treasure chests in all facets except Ter Mur
- Frost Drake – found guarding Level 6 treasure chests
- Frost Dragon – found guarding Level 7 treasure chests in Trammel or Felucca
- Palamino Horse – found in the Second Age
- Sabre-Toothed Tiger – found in the Valley of Eodon
- Triceratops – found in the Valley of Eodon
- Lion – found in the Valley of Eodon
- Blood Fox – found in Ilshenar
- Frost Mite – found in Tokuno
- Ossein Ram – found in Deceit
Animal Lore Gump Updates,
- Necromage will no longer cast vengeful spirit.
- All magical abilities will now train their appropriate related skills.
- Chivalry ability now uses consecrate weapon, dispel evil, and enemy of one.
- Fixed various issues with targeting related to area effects.
Increased the max trainable slots for several creatures including,
- Creatures that cannot be trained no longer show potential slots.
- Pet slot level will now be increased when a creature is first customized.
- Pet taming requirements will increase as pets are customized and pet slot level increases.
- Reduced weight of Schools of Magic so these abilities can now be added.
- Samurais can no longer control customized lesser hiryu.
- Necromancers can no longer control customized wolves.
- Creatures that are currently mounted will no longer train.
- Shadow Wyrm is no longer subjugated.
- Venomous Bite mana cost increased from 20 to 50.
- Hidden pets no longer remain hidden after a player issues a command.
- Add additional information to training gump to indicated additional skill requirements.
- Adjusted various caps and weights; check training gump info menu for latest values.
Increased Mana cost for the following,
- Direwolf: 4
- Hell Hound: 4
- Hellcat: 3
- Imp: 4
- Breath of Poison: 50
- Explosive Goo: 30
- Tailswipe: 30
- Life Leech: 5
- Searing Hits: 25
- Sticky Skin: 5
- Healing: 15
- Fixed issue where training progress percentage would not display correctly.
- Chivalry can only be trained on pets with positive karma.
- Adjusted stats on following creatures,
- White Wyrm
- Mob base damage per second capped based on slot level.
- Fixed issue with raging breath damage type.
- Added new option for the taming mastery ability “Combat Training” – As One, which allows pets to share damage while they are close to their master.
- All creatures with Grandmaster and above wrestling now have a chance to parry.
News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Link [HOT]
- the Legendary
This week's updates to Test Center: