Sold

General trading forum for Atlantic Shard community. Make sure you read the rules!
Forum rules
Be wary links to unknown websites!

Make sure to add your ICQ number or other contact information to your profile.
SoulWeaver
the Expert Troll

Post Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:42 am

Sold
Last edited by SoulWeaver on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Nice breaking the forum rules:
Link wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Game codes are not allowed to be sold simply because of the potential for fraudulent purchases via credit cards. Since there is no way around this they are prohibited. Only game tokens can be sold.
Mesanna has before and will remove fraudulent purchased game time codes from your account with no recourse to the seller. Buyer beware.

SoulWeaver
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Olcher wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:07 pm
Nice breaking the forum rules:
Link wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Game codes are not allowed to be sold simply because of the potential for fraudulent purchases via credit cards. Since there is no way around this they are prohibited. Only game tokens can be sold.
Mesanna has before and will remove fraudulent purchased game time codes from your account with no recourse to the seller. Buyer beware.

Good thing they arent fraudulent and I offer it as a service to be nice to people who dont have credit cards and ways to pay for them. Believe me I talk with Mesanna.... Thanks for the accusations though they got rid of the G2A fraud codes you purchased Olcher, she must of deleted them on you since you know first hand. *Buyers Beware Olcher is a jealous troll with no life and pissed he doesn't profit as much off his clients.*