NEW Guideline to sell GOLD and Account for RL$$. Please Read

General trading forum for Atlantic Shard community. Make sure you read the rules!
Forum rules
Be wary links to unknown websites!

Make sure to add your ICQ number or other contact information to your profile.
Rafman
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:58 am

Hello.

There's been a lot of reports of people selling gold or accounts or gold for cash lately, and then scamming the buyer by never delivering.

A lot of "new" members registering brand new accounts in order to do so.

If you're a buyer:

1. Don't just randomly buy from anyone without assurances, or verifying they are legitimate. Look at their post count, look at previous posts, ask for referrals etc.

2. If the deal is too good to be true - it generally is. And you'd be best to stay away from it.

3. If you *do* get scammed - you should post about it to warn others, and you can contact me by pm or icq to report it so i can ban other party.

If you're a seller:

1. Brand new accounts trying to sell Gold or accounts for cash will simply be banned. That simple.

2. If you're a regular board member, and you post gold or items for sale, that's fine. That's still allowed.

3. If you've been banned for scamming and feel it's injust, you're welcome to icq me to plead your case. Icq# 239169239.

Let's try to avoid trolling attempts, and falsely reporting people just for being cute. If you falsely accuse someone of scamming, you'll be the one banned instead.

Thanks all!

UltimaStore [USSR]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Good old times=)
Time of Legends woke tonnes of deceivers up=)

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:13 pm

To clarify: game codes are still not allowed to be sold on this forum. Only gold, item and accounts can be sold for cash.

Game codes are not allowed to be sold simply because of the potential for fraudulent purchases via credit cards. Since there is no way around this they are prohibited. Only game tokens can be sold.
UOGuide - Must be a good website if Stratics wants to copy it!

medinole
the Forum Neophyte

Post Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

If I would like to sell an account, but am not well known, can I post here that I will use a known third party for a deal?