Publish 70.4: UO Content Updates Must Now Be Purchased

News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm

From UO.com:
Publish 70.4

Please join us on TC1 for a preview of our newest Theme Packs that can be purchased later this month.

Rustic Theme Pack
  • Topiaries – goblin and llama – Entitled players can use clippers on a hedge and get the choice of a topiary
  • Rustic Bench- Craftable
  • Raised Garden Bed – a maintenance free garden bed to place your seeds in and walk away. No potions or daily care needed. There will be a reward giver set up in New Haven so you can get this item.
  • Distillery – Craftable - Have a drink or two and tell us what you think.
  • Board and Batten wall tiles – Housing Customization tool
  • Access to the Encampment System – Commodity Broker or Pet Broker - Additional documents will be posted to explain this feature
Gothic Theme Pack
  • Gargoyle Statues - Craftable
  • Ritual Table - Craftable
  • Chest of Sending – You can send anything in your house to the bank if the chest is locked down . There will be a reward giver set up in New Haven so you can get this item.
  • Advanced Training Dummy – Craftable - Will train your weapon skills to 60.
  • Gothic Wall Tiles – House customization tool
  • Access to the Encampment System – Commodity Broker or Pet Broker - Additional documents will be posted to explain this feature
:cry:
UOGuide - Must be a good website if Stratics wants to copy it!

Richwarf
the Expert Troll

Post Thu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Did some one call milk?
Acid Rain wrote:Atleast we didn't have to take out the trash, it grew feet and ran to the curb itself. :D

Kayne.
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 am

LOL at the adv. training dummy.

"Lets help players get to goleming faster if they dont have jewelry to hit the 70s"
Kayne approves of this message.
Varrius wrote:I live in Florida now, glad I didn't get my education from here. I definitely need to move before I have a child.
RIP ANDY

ReaperXXX [RC]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 am

well atleast they are trying to keep making money i i think ill buy both. sound like they have some nice customizations for both been bored with current house customized options and the stygian abyss ones were horride. looking forward towards the gothic themed one. that training dummy is crap id like like to see it take you to 90 . 60 is crap you can new haven it to 50 within mins and another 10 points on top of that? cake . i played long enough not to spend 99% of my time training. worked skills once no fun in doing it again.

ReaperXXX [RC]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:31 am

would also like to see some preset housing options pre built house for different sizes. example like a castle style built 18x18 or other crap. i know many people would like to have nice house set up but dont have the time /skill to build one. only nice house i ever had was outside of cove tram and gave my account to a house builder for a month to design me a new house.

lanman507
the Expert Troll

Post Sun May 15, 2011 1:01 pm

ReaperXXX wrote:would also like to see some preset housing options pre built house for different sizes. example like a castle style built 18x18 or other crap. i know many people would like to have nice house set up but dont have the time /skill to build one. only nice house i ever had was outside of cove tram and gave my account to a house builder for a month to design me a new house.

trammie...

ReaperXXX [RC]
the Expert Troll

Post Mon May 16, 2011 4:47 pm

better watch willy or i throw a house deco at you

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Mon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

The UOGuide poll lets you voice how you feel about this upcoming content addition. I encourage everyone to go vote.

http://www.uoguide.com/Main_Page
UOGuide - Must be a good website if Stratics wants to copy it!

Mr Mini Van [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Wed May 18, 2011 6:38 pm

i voted.

kayne, yes u can poo-poo on anyone's idea, but have u at least put an idea forward on the "dev place" or whatever its called on stratics?
not tryin to call u out, but wutever....

ReaperXXX [RC]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 pm

horrible on both service packs.