Do you care about Factions?

News pertaining to UO or the Atlantic Shard. Have news? Send a PM to Link!
Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:12 am

I started a topic in Stratics UHall to try and shine a light on Factions. If a faction update would raise your interest in UO and make you play more, you should reply there. You should also tell all your faction friends to reply there. Maybe if we get something crazy like 500 replies the developers will wake up and realize factions is something many people want focused on.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/23988 ... rsary.html

Just go make 1 reply saying you would like to see them work on Factions. If you don't have a Stratics account, take 10 seconds to register. If you won't take the time to tell the developers what you want to see them work on, they will just add more fish to fishing.
UOGuide - Must be a good website if Stratics wants to copy it!

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:07 am

they are `punishing` the players of factions because they openly stated they thought their ideas for a revamp were crappy.By this i mean completely ignoring factions alltogether.Sure you can post till youre blue in the face but unless you speak with your wallet its doubtfull EA will listen.{look at oceania shard} Factions on some shards are just flat out fucked.Some complaine about sampires wearing faction gear yet if the only faction fighting you do takes place at Yew gate then you too are not playing factions as a system in general.[the sampire uses better gear to farm arties,,,the yew gate player uses better gear to solely fight in yew] sure one is at least pvp`ing but several use those same sampires when they spawn in fel.When was the last time anyone had a town fight over sigils everyday for a week???[ok what might be a better questions is "has anyone ever,had a town fight over sigils everyday for a week"
same faction vs same faction in fighting with no more repercussion that being red/blue. That and mixing the red-blue system with guard zones in with faction fight=fail imo.
Bleh, i'm starting to ramble.Maybe i'll go nut on Chuckos face again to make me forget how screwed up factions are.
Nexed- wrote:just keep running off screen until rng gets you the kill with moving shot.
Q#617586487

Cedric WoW [Bewb]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 am

why u think im prolly not gonna play again. everyone is doin factions and thats one boring ass thing to do lol.

Beowulf [HOT]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Cedric WoW wrote:why u think im prolly not gonna play again. everyone is doin factions and thats one boring ass thing to do lol.
just as boring as wow huh?

SubzerorE
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Cedric if u still play WoW hit me up sometime, i'm on Zul'jin.

Misanthrope [LNR]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Factions are for gay!