Page 1 of 6

The greatest of all time

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:23 pm
by Eu-1 longfinger
Worlds first super tier 1 owns everything with only uoa no steam shit enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QjDqroobw4

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:08 pm
by DannyDan
mmmmhmm nice FPS patcher. Nice illegal program fuck tard.

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 pm
by Unknown
Dog tier player

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm
by Deep Balls
u are shit man. duel on europa without protection? U ll last 5 seconds on screen at max fairy

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:51 pm
by Pappy
Shut up commie phag get

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm
by Aeyko
Pretty impossible to be greatest at anything when I kill you with a meteor swarm... Also only using UOA, look at my tile bar.

Sincerely,

The REAL greatest field PvPer on OSI



Pwned - Marko 12-9-17 MS Kill Field Fight.png

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 am
by Bane321
Thought dueling doesn't matter anymore bra...?

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 am
by Unknown
I heard marko died twice on Europa on a bushido mage vs an alchy mage with no pots twice within a short space of time in fact... Rumours have it his ghost still patrols the yew gate area..

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 am
by Aeyko
Bane321 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 am
Thought dueling doesn't matter anymore bra...?
That was a field fight... "Bra" , Notice how he went from dp'd to healing without curing with a spell? Hmmmm... Baby bird brain Bane strikes again.

I'll do the exact same thing to you too...

4
0

seconds

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 pm
by Deep Balls
Image

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:40 pm
by Eu-1 longfinger
haha cry my a river fucking newbs , look at these eu fagots trying to shit talk me haha trauma boys!!

Aeyko dp splint 10000000bil items sure helps but u still die hahaaha, btw arent u that moose? whos is he? a secret player no one knows?

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm
by Sweet I am
Mark-o doesn't even try to fight me anymore 30-0 now when i go offense he runs away or recalls.

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:08 pm
by Deep Balls
fatco nice die to laura today u fucktard

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm
by Eu-1 longfinger
Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Mark-o doesn't even try to fight me anymore 30-0 now when i go offense he runs away or recalls.
last time u ran when i did bleed attack on you! it seem to scare the shit out of u rofl ?? and u are like jerry using all those pies and shit that gives u extra fire poision buffs etc , my exp makes like 24 dmg on u cursed with scribe rofl , u are so fucking lame u allways go that extra mile NOT to die.

And ur fucking crap fighing outnr never seen any of u do that cuz u suck so hard hhaahaha :D :D

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:26 pm
by Eu-1 longfinger
Deep Balls wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:08 pm
fatco nice die to laura today u fucktard
laura is some new faget runing after me shit talking me 24/7 on general ROFL

he dint kill me , goto love the board warrior skills just say it happend a few times and it becomes true rofl

thats crowten from eu, his a trammel mage , this is why he made a char on atl just kill me n get revange rofl


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfmSZwxcOhA

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 pm
by Deep Balls
dumb fairy again, u killed moose onec in your life. I watched u fighting him on europa the other day, u run offscreen 50 times without protection, literally lasted 5 seconds on screen, then run away. u fucking chicken, shut your mouth. Your spellplay is beyond shit.

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 am
by Sweet I am
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Mark-o doesn't even try to fight me anymore 30-0 now when i go offense he runs away or recalls.
last time u ran when i did bleed attack on you! it seem to scare the shit out of u rofl ?? and u are like jerry using all those pies and shit that gives u extra fire poision buffs etc , my exp makes like 24 dmg on u cursed with scribe rofl , u are so fucking lame u allways go that extra mile NOT to die.

And ur fucking crap fighing outnr never seen any of u do that cuz u suck so hard hhaahaha :D :D
I have never ran off your screen at any point. You have ran away every single fight over the last month or so even dying a few times while doing it.

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 am
by Unknown
Marko you are garbage please stop talking

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:22 am
by Bane321
Aeyko wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 am
Bane321 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 am
Thought dueling doesn't matter anymore bra...?
That was a field fight... "Bra" , Notice how he went from dp'd to healing without curing with a spell? Hmmmm... Baby bird brain Bane strikes again.

I'll do the exact same thing to you too...

4
0

seconds
No... I didn't notice anything. Kind of hard to when you post a screen shot with a tiny game screen and zero ability to zoom into it at all. But hey, nice screen shot of you killing someone in the farms, in a mage v mage, on foot, while using poisoning. I'm really impressed. Btw, just out of curiosity here... but did you use a splinter weapon too?

Oh, and also please don't insult my intelligence. When you post un-readable screen shots without the ability to zoom in, of you killing someone in the farms (on foot) with poisoning (and probably a splinter weapon) in a mage v mage fight, you really don't have a right to insult anyone's intelligence. :oops:

Re: The greatest of all time

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:03 am
by Paithan
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Mark-o doesn't even try to fight me anymore 30-0 now when i go offense he runs away or recalls.
last time u ran when i did bleed attack on you! it seem to scare the shit out of u rofl ?? and u are like jerry using all those pies and shit that gives u extra fire poision buffs etc , my exp makes like 24 dmg on u cursed with scribe rofl , u are so fucking lame u allways go that extra mile NOT to die.

And ur fucking crap fighing outnr never seen any of u do that cuz u suck so hard hhaahaha :D :D
It took you a solid 35 deaths, but you do the same thing to me. Either recall or house hide (or die trying like on the video).

Also like to note me and sweet have won every 2v2 against you and minda along with multiple 2v3s. Good day. :lol: