The greatest of all time

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Sir Schmoopy
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:10 am
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am
Deepshit aka gwin ur the biggest retard here, how many name changes have u done the past 6months? Goto suck to die to the wrong players rofl.. how u like the perma ban? Working on a New trammel warriror? Rofl
You die and run a lot. To literally every character i make. I see you and EU on a lot less now. Beatings are taking their toll eh?
Im not a fan of Paith but Ive watched Paith vs Marko fight at yew gate. It did hurt to watch Markos playstyle vs an obvious superior mage. Then he ran off screen claiming whatever fucking excuse.
Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 pm
Last thing I'll say to my little buddy brain dead Bane.


40 seconds. 1 bil gold. You lose, ALWAYS.


See you when you come back to MY game, I'll retire you quick AGAIN.
Bane just fight him? Stop living in the past. He´s calling you out, you´re not accepting. Thats the present situation.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Im not a fan of Paith but Ive watched Paith vs Marko fight at yew gate. It did hurt to watch Markos playstyle vs an obvious superior mage. Then he ran off screen claiming whatever fucking excuse.
Pretty fucked up epyc. I came real close to joining hi5 back in the day because of you and now look where we are. You've changed.

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 am
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 am


Haha Jerry ur a cheater proved that in my latest video! Stupied uos warrior 🤣 no point fighting uos newbs, btw nice die to luthor yesterday haha that was funny.
You clearly don't know how the game works. How do you die on all your guys to a mystic parry ninja char too? Jeeez.

And although I seem immune to dying, it happens every once in a while. He hit me exactly once and his mare raped me. Still up on him just like i am up on you. You each hold the same amount of kills on me too. What are we at almost 40-1 now and you have evaded death by using the yew teleporter at least 5 times 1v1. :lol:

(also not sure how it was funny to you as you weren't present)
haha jerry u have 0 kills on me cuz you use uos , so how do you explain you having exp precasted for 20sec and still are able to use bandage and release exp in the end? bandage self should cansel what ever spell your holding rofl or im missing something?

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:10 am


You die and run a lot. To literally every character i make. I see you and EU on a lot less now. Beatings are taking their toll eh?
Im not a fan of Paith but Ive watched Paith vs Marko fight at yew gate. It did hurt to watch Markos playstyle vs an obvious superior mage. Then he ran off screen claiming whatever fucking excuse.
Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 pm
Last thing I'll say to my little buddy brain dead Bane.


40 seconds. 1 bil gold. You lose, ALWAYS.


See you when you come back to MY game, I'll retire you quick AGAIN.
Bane just fight him? Stop living in the past. He´s calling you out, you´re not accepting. Thats the present situation.
another trauma boy , dint i destroy ur uber warrior first week i came back that still hurts? rofl

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 am


You clearly don't know how the game works. How do you die on all your guys to a mystic parry ninja char too? Jeeez.

And although I seem immune to dying, it happens every once in a while. He hit me exactly once and his mare raped me. Still up on him just like i am up on you. You each hold the same amount of kills on me too. What are we at almost 40-1 now and you have evaded death by using the yew teleporter at least 5 times 1v1. :lol:

(also not sure how it was funny to you as you weren't present)
haha jerry u have 0 kills on me cuz you use uos , so how do you explain you having exp precasted for 20sec and still are able to use bandage and release exp in the end? bandage self should cansel what ever spell your holding rofl or im missing something?
Poor guy. Just ran away from me on your evade char again. It's not even fun beating you up anymore.

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm


haha jerry u have 0 kills on me cuz you use uos , so how do you explain you having exp precasted for 20sec and still are able to use bandage and release exp in the end? bandage self should cansel what ever spell your holding rofl or im missing something?
Poor guy. Just ran away from me on your evade char again. It's not even fun beating you up anymore.
and u dint answer my quetion ? rofl how u do that healing?

User avatar
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

fatco still typing on these boards? that's insane. kid is super disgutstingly bad. fat f a g g o t stop typing lOL everyone already know u are biggest joke on osi right now. kid who has zero spell play and actually worst team field fighter i ever seen. admitted by your own guildmates :) u suck dude

User avatar
Sir Schmoopy
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:26 pm
Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Im not a fan of Paith but Ive watched Paith vs Marko fight at yew gate. It did hurt to watch Markos playstyle vs an obvious superior mage. Then he ran off screen claiming whatever fucking excuse.
Pretty fucked up epyc. I came real close to joining hi5 back in the day because of you and now look where we are. You've changed.
:( It was a compliment?
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:07 pm
Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm


Im not a fan of Paith but Ive watched Paith vs Marko fight at yew gate. It did hurt to watch Markos playstyle vs an obvious superior mage. Then he ran off screen claiming whatever fucking excuse.



Bane just fight him? Stop living in the past. He´s calling you out, you´re not accepting. Thats the present situation.
another trauma boy , dint i destroy ur uber warrior first week i came back that still hurts? rofl
No, never. I have no problems admitting defeat to a better player (which rarely happens). But I will never have to do that towards you.

User avatar
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:15 am

when marco talk shit to bald policeman, that's just next level of bad manners. epyc ain't marco german also, beat him with your police stick

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 am

Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm
Bane just fight him? Stop living in the past. He´s calling you out, you´re not accepting. Thats the present situation.
Oh really? The "present situation" huh? You do realize that I challenged him to a pure mage duel ages ago and he has yet to accept, right? So if you challenged someone a million times when you were active, and then they challenged you after you played maybe 3 times in a year and a half, would you accept?

Seriously... what the fuck do you know about the "present situation"? Lol

Tell you what, you convince him to pure mage me in bane suits, and I'll accept whatever challenge he wants. Does this mean you're now going to tell him the same thing you just told me?

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am

Bane321 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 am
Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:03 pm
Bane just fight him? Stop living in the past. He´s calling you out, you´re not accepting. Thats the present situation.
Oh really? The "present situation" huh? You do realize that I challenged him to a pure mage duel ages ago and he has yet to accept, right? So if you challenged someone a million times when you were active, and then they challenged you after you played maybe 3 times in a year and a half, would you accept?

Seriously... what the fuck do you know about the "present situation"? Lol

Tell you what, you convince him to pure mage me in bane suits, and I'll accept whatever challenge he wants. Does this mean you're now going to tell him the same thing you just told me?
When people start dueling again, I'll gladly kick your ass again like I did in 2010 when dueling was actually a thing. Literally, no one cares any longer. I randomly will duel and have dueled maybe twice now in the last 12 months bc again, NO ONE duels. No one downgrades their suits and tries to play like it's 2005-2010 anymore. If they did, you'd still be getting shit on like you did then. Funny how when all the duelers left, you became "good" right? Gtfo lol

Now that we're done with our blast to the past. You've already lost 1b gold in a field fight in which you tried to stack the cards in your favor. You're welcome to try again, farms or arena name your price. I'll be there... We all know you don't want that embarrassment again.

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:54 am

Congratulations to Aeyko for having the first blind approved char for blind pvpers!

basically all you have to do is have a finger on the curse key and wait for the splint bleed sounds then change finger to
dp attack and wait for the poision sound, after that you can go and brows some porn on the net then come back to load flamestrike! haha

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:54 am
Congratulations to Aeyko for having the first blind approved char for blind pvpers!

basically all you have to do is have a finger on the curse key and wait for the splint bleed sounds then change finger to
dp attack and wait for the poision sound, after that you can go and brows some porn on the net then come back to load flamestrike! haha
You should make the char. I am getting tired of shitting on your other toons. Would be nice to see what excuse you come up with for that too. Always somethin different with you.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:23 am

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am


When people start dueling again, I'll gladly kick your ass again like I did in 2010 when dueling was actually a thing. Literally, no one cares any longer. I randomly will duel and have dueled maybe twice now in the last 12 months bc again, NO ONE duels. No one downgrades their suits and tries to play like it's 2005-2010 anymore. If they did, you'd still be getting shit on like you did then. Funny how when all the duelers left, you became "good" right? Gtfo lol
No one duels? How often do you think people 1v1 in the arena? Lol.
Aeyko wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am
Now that we're done with our blast to the past. You've already lost 1b gold in a field fight in which you tried to stack the cards in your favor. You're welcome to try again, farms or arena name your price. I'll be there... We all know you don't want that embarrassment again.
stacked the cards in my favor? Lol Do I really need to remind you that you wouldn't 1v1 anywhere else, or same temp v same temp? Why am I even arguing with you? lol

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:17 am

Bane321 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:23 am
Aeyko wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am


When people start dueling again, I'll gladly kick your ass again like I did in 2010 when dueling was actually a thing. Literally, no one cares any longer. I randomly will duel and have dueled maybe twice now in the last 12 months bc again, NO ONE duels. No one downgrades their suits and tries to play like it's 2005-2010 anymore. If they did, you'd still be getting shit on like you did then. Funny how when all the duelers left, you became "good" right? Gtfo lol
No one duels? How often do you think people 1v1 in the arena? Lol.
Aeyko wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am
Now that we're done with our blast to the past. You've already lost 1b gold in a field fight in which you tried to stack the cards in your favor. You're welcome to try again, farms or arena name your price. I'll be there... We all know you don't want that embarrassment again.
stacked the cards in my favor? Lol Do I really need to remind you that you wouldn't 1v1 anywhere else, or same temp v same temp? Why am I even arguing with you? lol
I told you to make my template you moron... You declined. You do not want to put the work in to back up any comment you have made. And for the record, every single day people are in the arena or farms 1v1ing. But you're too much of a chicken shit try hard to do that. You hide on forums and discord, claiming to be inactive. When you find your balls or borrow the last of Criticals, you're welcome to set up a fight with me in game. My offer stands, I'll match your gross weekly income as a wager. You won't like the outcome AGAIN.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:23 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:54 am
Congratulations to Aeyko for having the first blind approved char for blind pvpers!

basically all you have to do is have a finger on the curse key and wait for the splint bleed sounds then change finger to
dp attack and wait for the poision sound, after that you can go and brows some porn on the net then come back to load flamestrike! haha
Any of you are welcome to try to make my template. I'll extend my wager to you as well. Make my template, I'll match your weekly income as a bet and we can throw down. I'll beat you every single time like I do now.
Pwned - Marko - 2-12-18.png
The only reason I even SS you now is because you're such a bitch trash talker
Attachments
Pwned - Marko 12-9-17 MS Kill Field Fight.png
MS Kill
Pwned - Marko - 1-27-18.png
Pwned - Marko - 2-12-18 Round 2.png
Gotcha running

User avatar
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Khal wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm
What's wrong with looking like this?
The fact there is a becks in your hand and you're that happy.

HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH BECKS.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:17 am
Bane321 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:23 am


No one duels? How often do you think people 1v1 in the arena? Lol.



stacked the cards in my favor? Lol Do I really need to remind you that you wouldn't 1v1 anywhere else, or same temp v same temp? Why am I even arguing with you? lol
I told you to make my template you moron... You declined. You do not want to put the work in to back up any comment you have made. And for the record, every single day people are in the arena or farms 1v1ing. But you're too much of a chicken shit try hard to do that. You hide on forums and discord, claiming to be inactive. When you find your balls or borrow the last of Criticals, you're welcome to set up a fight with me in game. My offer stands, I'll match your gross weekly income as a wager. You won't like the outcome AGAIN.
I literally just read the first sentence and then completely ignored the rest, because all anyone needs to see is the first sentence to see how much of a moron you are lol. You completely just nullified your entire argument with your first sentence. You claimed that I tried to stack the odds in my favor, and then when I pointed out that you refused to fight me under any circumstance other than the one that catered to your template, your response was, "I told you to make my template." Lmfao... You Sir, really are brain dead.

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am

Aeyko every time u fight me on ur pure mage u fail to kill me even with mystik spells and novas haha and after a few min of fighting you start to shittalk so much its hard to see ur spells, i can only imagine how crap u are on pure magery , same goes for all the ! Mages.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:17 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am
Aeyko every time u fight me on ur pure mage u fail to kill me even with mystik spells and novas haha and after a few min of fighting you start to shittalk so much its hard to see ur spells, i can only imagine how crap u are on pure magery , same goes for all the ! Mages.
I've killed you or made you run and use the yew teleporter redlined on every single one of your chars on my mystic parry mage. :lol:

Post Reply