The greatest of all time

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:19 am

Get a room retards

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 am

Aeyko is ignoring facts again. It was proven that almost a year before he died to venner that boadi dueled on venners account when aeyko dueled on ashas account. Aeykos ego can't handle the loss (sign of weakness) so he is oblivious to it. It's okay to die in UO no need to be super weird about it

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 am
Aeyko is ignoring facts again. It was proven that almost a year before he died to venner that boadi dueled on venners account when aeyko dueled on ashas account. Aeykos ego can't handle the loss (sign of weakness) so he is oblivious to it. It's okay to die in UO no need to be super weird about it
You forget I was guilded with Boadi before he officially quit right? We know who dueled me and who has actually beaten me in duels that I randomly accepted when I don't spend any time doing it. Those people are Sensu and Boadi. I haven't lost to Venner and have a whole folder of venner on the field, the spell play is 100% noticeable between him and Boadi. You're such a weird liar, I understand the envy you have of me though. Weak beta male.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Last thing I'll say to my little buddy brain dead Bane.


40 seconds. 1 bil gold. You lose, ALWAYS.


See you when you come back to MY game, I'll retire you quick AGAIN.

User avatar
Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 pm
Last thing I'll say to my little buddy brain dead Bane.


40 seconds. 1 bil gold. You lose, ALWAYS.


See you when you come back to MY game, I'll retire you quick AGAIN.
The capitalized words really put the emphasis in this statement - I can't speak on Bane's behalf....

But I got your point loud and clear.

User avatar
boadisafa
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 am
Aeyko is ignoring facts again. It was proven that almost a year before he died to venner that boadi dueled on venners account when aeyko dueled on ashas account. Aeykos ego can't handle the loss (sign of weakness) so he is oblivious to it. It's okay to die in UO no need to be super weird about it
Who's venner?

User avatar
boadisafa
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 pm
f a t c o u won't stay on screen vs any mage without prot for more than 10 seconds, that's a fact.
Image
this kid looks ripped as shit

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Lol I mean I was in vent when the whole thing went down. It was off the cusp because you thought you'd win. Ego shield activated

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm
Lol I mean I was in vent when the whole thing went down. It was off the cusp because you thought you'd win. Ego shield activated
Boadi literally just side stepped in while you try to continue the troll. The guy gets demolished in the field every single time i see him, his casting is terrible and somehow, when Boadi is around, he's accepting duels..... Right bruh... And you've got a two functioning balls.... try again bitch boy.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:00 pm

XD

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 pm
Crunch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm
Lol I mean I was in vent when the whole thing went down. It was off the cusp because you thought you'd win. Ego shield activated
Boadi literally just side stepped in while you try to continue the troll. The guy gets demolished in the field every single time i see him, his casting is terrible and somehow, when Boadi is around, he's accepting duels..... Right bruh... And you've got a two functioning balls.... try again bitch boy.
So... why isn't Boadi saying it was him? Lol

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:01 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:24 pm
Last thing I'll say to my little buddy brain dead Bane.


40 seconds. 1 bil gold. You lose, ALWAYS.


See you when you come back to MY game, I'll retire you quick AGAIN.
All I can say is
Bane321 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 am
you've lost just about every single even numbered field fight against any good group of players, you lie CONSTANTLY to save face and protect your ego, you dodge the vast majority of fights and only accept the handful that are tailored to your playstyle, while also claiming that you are still better under those circumstances (that you dodge under), and in spite of all the dodging you do, your only claim to fame really is 1v1's (on an LP splinter mage mind you) even though you still lose to active top players like Mike D. I mean, you even lost to me on a brand new template (my 2nd day on a holy fister) and then died to Rodi despite the fact that he plays like 3 weeks a year.
oh and

Image
get fuckd

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 pm


Boadi literally just side stepped in while you try to continue the troll. The guy gets demolished in the field every single time i see him, his casting is terrible and somehow, when Boadi is around, he's accepting duels..... Right bruh... And you've got a two functioning balls.... try again bitch boy.
So... why isn't Boadi saying it was him? Lol
Why would Boadi say who Venner trying to be cute and not get dragged into this?

You're a terrible troll and a huge idiot.
Bane loses 1b.png
DOn't ever set up a 1v1 with me EVER again, bc this happens. Post nonsense with pets on me and ganks or people helping you but don't EVER get your little bird brain bitch ass in the farms or arena with me... You'll have to go MIA from the forums and discord for 6 months again HAHA


One last thing....
Shut your bitch ass up.gif

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:46 pm
Bane321 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 pm


So... why isn't Boadi saying it was him? Lol
Why would Boadi say who Venner trying to be cute and not get dragged into this?

You're a terrible troll and a huge idiot.

Bane loses 1b.png

DOn't ever set up a 1v1 with me EVER again, bc this happens. Post nonsense with pets on me and ganks or people helping you but don't EVER get your little bird brain bitch ass in the farms or arena with me... You'll have to go MIA from the forums and discord for 6 months again HAHA


One last thing....

Shut your bitch ass up.gif
And likewise, don't ever set up a 1v1 with me


Or a 2v2 with me


Image
Image


Or a 3v3 with me


Or even a 4v3 with me


Or even a 1v1 with the Road-dog


Image


Or else all of this happens lol... actually, it's best just not to fight me at all because you lose the vast majority of the time. :lol:

User avatar
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:44 am

what's up retard
Image

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am

Deepshit aka gwin ur the biggest retard here, how many name changes have u done the past 6months? Goto suck to die to the wrong players rofl.. how u like the perma ban? Working on a New trammel warriror? Rofl

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:10 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am
Deepshit aka gwin ur the biggest retard here, how many name changes have u done the past 6months? Goto suck to die to the wrong players rofl.. how u like the perma ban? Working on a New trammel warriror? Rofl
You die and run a lot. To literally every character i make. I see you and EU on a lot less now. Beatings are taking their toll eh?

User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 am

Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:10 am
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am
Deepshit aka gwin ur the biggest retard here, how many name changes have u done the past 6months? Goto suck to die to the wrong players rofl.. how u like the perma ban? Working on a New trammel warriror? Rofl
You die and run a lot. To literally every character i make. I see you and EU on a lot less now. Beatings are taking their toll eh?
Haha Jerry ur a cheater proved that in my latest video! Stupied uos warrior 🤣 no point fighting uos newbs, btw nice die to luthor yesterday haha that was funny.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 am

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 am
Paithan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:10 am


You die and run a lot. To literally every character i make. I see you and EU on a lot less now. Beatings are taking their toll eh?
Haha Jerry ur a cheater proved that in my latest video! Stupied uos warrior 🤣 no point fighting uos newbs, btw nice die to luthor yesterday haha that was funny.
You clearly don't know how the game works. How do you die on all your guys to a mystic parry ninja char too? Jeeez.

And although I seem immune to dying, it happens every once in a while. He hit me exactly once and his mare raped me. Still up on him just like i am up on you. You each hold the same amount of kills on me too. What are we at almost 40-1 now and you have evaded death by using the yew teleporter at least 5 times 1v1. :lol:

(also not sure how it was funny to you as you weren't present)

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:46 pm


Why would Boadi say who Venner trying to be cute and not get dragged into this?

You're a terrible troll and a huge idiot.

Bane loses 1b.png

DOn't ever set up a 1v1 with me EVER again, bc this happens. Post nonsense with pets on me and ganks or people helping you but don't EVER get your little bird brain bitch ass in the farms or arena with me... You'll have to go MIA from the forums and discord for 6 months again HAHA


One last thing....

Shut your bitch ass up.gif
And likewise, don't ever set up a 1v1 with me


Or a 2v2 with me


Image
Image


Or a 3v3 with me


Or even a 4v3 with me


Or even a 1v1 with the Road-dog


Image


Or else all of this happens lol... actually, it's best just not to fight me at all because you lose the vast majority of the time. :lol:
I'll be online tonight, we can set a 1v1 up... How many billions you wanna put on it? Better yet, how much is your weekly pay check? I'll wager that and demolish you, AS ALWAYS.

Post Reply