The greatest of all time

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:05 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm


I can read it just fine on the browser. Maybe you should reach out to Link and tell him you're having issues with the way his site uploads pictures, sounds a lot like NOT my problem. Seems to me that I've beaten every single dp splinter mage OR any template that I've encountered in 1v1 organized scenarios... The numbers don't lie my man. You should stick to discord pvp... It's all you've ever done to begin with. 8)
Uhhh... every single person on every single temp? Not quite...

But hey, thanks for the free reason to advertise.


This is where you lie and claim Genny was waiting to cast on you, and that you took my gold when it mattered, and blah blah blah. You're a retard lol. Don't insult my intelligence.

nice die aeyko! btw who is that moose? any one know? im paying 100mil to the person who reveal his identity

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:05 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm


I can read it just fine on the browser. Maybe you should reach out to Link and tell him you're having issues with the way his site uploads pictures, sounds a lot like NOT my problem. Seems to me that I've beaten every single dp splinter mage OR any template that I've encountered in 1v1 organized scenarios... The numbers don't lie my man. You should stick to discord pvp... It's all you've ever done to begin with. 8)
Uhhh... every single person on every single temp? Not quite...

But hey, thanks for the free reason to advertise.


This is where you lie and claim Genny was waiting to cast on you, and that you took my gold when it mattered, and blah blah blah. You're a retard lol. Don't insult my intelligence.
You're welcome to bring that template into the farms with no one standing on edges holding spells to hit me if I moved out of 8x8 range. We both know you won't, which is why you keep pulling that weak video up. You lose 1b gold in 40 seconds, you're mouth shouldn't even open in my direction. The offer still stands anytime you'd like to step on up and try to get that money back... Stay ducking my little bitch.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Nice comeback. Predictable.

Btw, if you were a good mage, you would know that at no point was genny in a position to have the line of sight to target you with a spell, even if you did go to the edge (which you did). :lol:

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm
Nice comeback. Predictable.

Btw, if you were a good mage, you would know that at no point was genny in a position to have the line of sight to target you with a spell, even if you did go to the edge (which you did). :lol:
I'll take that as a NO, you want no part of that challenge even on a template made to survive. Much like the deathstrike ninja ds'er template you made to survive and still did not survive the CHAMP.... The voice recording to this loss was better than the fight itself though, shoutout to Zora for leaking that funny stuttering blunder of nerdism and excuses.
Bane losing 1v1.png

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 am

Say's the guy who cries about people posting about kills that took place after he returned from a break. haha

And as for your rematch challenge, I'm sure I could beat you again on my holy fister if it came down to it- if I played more than once a week/month/year. Hell, I beat you on that char my second day playing it. haha

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:26 am

Kid won't duel bane

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 am

Bane321 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 am
Say's the guy who cries about people posting about kills that took place after he returned from a break. haha

And as for your rematch challenge, I'm sure I could beat you again on my holy fister if it came down to it- if I played more than once a week/month/year. Hell, I beat you on that char my second day playing it. haha
Log in and do it. I'll put $200 US on it that I will demolish you. I'll take anything you say other than yes as a dodge. Stop spitting your nonsense in my direction when you're terrified to fight me.

Why lie about the screenshot loser? You attacked me and pulled me there 1v1. This was the fight YOU asked for then got owned and Zora sent Kyrite the voice recording of you nerd raging Lmao...

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:00 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 am
Bane321 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 am
Say's the guy who cries about people posting about kills that took place after he returned from a break. haha

And as for your rematch challenge, I'm sure I could beat you again on my holy fister if it came down to it- if I played more than once a week/month/year. Hell, I beat you on that char my second day playing it. haha
Log in and do it. I'll put $200 US on it that I will demolish you. I'll take anything you say other than yes as a dodge. Stop spitting your nonsense in my direction when you're terrified to fight me.

Why lie about the screenshot loser? You attacked me and pulled me there 1v1. This was the fight YOU asked for then got owned and Zora sent Kyrite the voice recording of you nerd raging Lmao...
Apparently you missed the part where I said "if I played more than once a week." In regards to me "dodging", this is coming from the guy who swore he was a better mage dueler but wouldn't duel unless he had a field suit with maxed out mods, while I was in a Bane suit with nothing but 9 hpr (oh and rusty from taking a break). This is coming from the same guy who wouldn't 1v1 me any temp vs. any temp in the open field when I was active, who wouldn't 1v1 me any temp vs. any temp in wrong, who wouldn't 1v1 in the arena same temp vs same temp, the guy who would only 1v1 in me in the arena on an LP splinter mage, which I didn't have, and btw which is nothing like a real fight. This is the part that a lot of people seem to not know about or remember, because when you tell your story to brag about it, you seem to forget to mention that you refused to fight in the open field or at wrong at all, and even in the arena you refused to fight same temp vs. same fight. You would ONLY fight under a VERY SPECIFIC set of circumstances (on your LP splinter mage) in the arena, the same place where you make your templates to win because that's the only place that they're good for lol.
Last edited by Bane321 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm

And what did I say was a lie about the screenshot? I pointed out that the screenshot of the big green fight was ironic because you cried about my duel videos taking place shortly after you came back, where as the time we 1v1'ed in the big green was my first time playing in about 6 months. And I didn't rage at all. If Zora did do that, it's kind of scummy for him to go sharing recordings of his guildies to shit talk them, but again, I didn't rage at all, and I wouldn't care even if I did. So... feel free to post it and prove how much of a retard you are lol.

Oh and speaking of which, if the Winery 1v1 doesn't count because Genesis was "holding a spell" (Which he wasn't), then how the fuck do you rationalize Kyrite killing my brutes while you and I 1v1'ed at big green? Any person with a brain could see that Genesis wasn't holding a spell and trying to dump you, or he would have moved into a position that could target you when you went to the edge (which you did several times might i add). On the other hand, Kyrite was ACTIVELY killing my brutes while I was chasing you around big green. If I had done that to you, you would've cried like a mother fucker and tried to gank me immediately hahaha. So does the big green fight not count because Kyrite was killing my brutes?

User avatar
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:23 pm

If it helps my offer to copy my char to test center so you can use my suit is still on the table Bane.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:23 pm
If it helps my offer to copy my char to test center so you can use my suit is still on the table Bane.
Thanks for offering. If I ever decide that the game is worth playing actively, I'll let you know.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 am

Fuck off bane

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:10 am

Bane321 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm
And what did I say was a lie about the screenshot? I pointed out that the screenshot of the big green fight was ironic because you cried about my duel videos taking place shortly after you came back, where as the time we 1v1'ed in the big green was my first time playing in about 6 months. And I didn't rage at all. If Zora did do that, it's kind of scummy for him to go sharing recordings of his guildies to shit talk them, but again, I didn't rage at all, and I wouldn't care even if I did. So... feel free to post it and prove how much of a retard you are lol.

Oh and speaking of which, if the Winery 1v1 doesn't count because Genesis was "holding a spell" (Which he wasn't), then how the fuck do you rationalize Kyrite killing my brutes while you and I 1v1'ed at big green? Any person with a brain could see that Genesis wasn't holding a spell and trying to dump you, or he would have moved into a position that could target you when you went to the edge (which you did several times might i add). On the other hand, Kyrite was ACTIVELY killing my brutes while I was chasing you around big green. If I had done that to you, you would've cried like a mother fucker and tried to gank me immediately hahaha. So does the big green fight not count because Kyrite was killing my brutes?
I'm just seeing this. Why lie? Kyrite did not kill your brutes and wasn't helping me at all in the fight. Zora and company laughed at you the entire time you fought me like a baby back bitch. Sent Kyrite and I the audio clip of you freaking out, which showed what a tool you are and we kept it moving. You have the video but bc you took such as asskicking you don't post it. Try hard.

It's easy to hop in discord and pop off at the mouth and not have to log in and have me chase you all over Yew like usual. When you "decide to play again" and not post here like the loser you are, I'll be waiting to humble you again. Have my gold ready and I'll set aside 40 seconds to claim it AGAIN.

Thanks for playing f aggot.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:10 am
I'm just seeing this. Why lie? Kyrite did not kill your brutes and wasn't helping me at all in the fight. Zora and company laughed at you the entire time you fought me like a baby back bitch. Sent Kyrite and I the audio clip of you freaking out, which showed what a tool you are and we kept it moving. You have the video but bc you took such as asskicking you don't post it. Try hard.

It's easy to hop in discord and pop off at the mouth and not have to log in and have me chase you all over Yew like usual. When you "decide to play again" and not post here like the loser you are, I'll be waiting to humble you again. Have my gold ready and I'll set aside 40 seconds to claim it AGAIN.

Thanks for playing f aggot.
Why lie? Are you serious? Why are YOU lying? haha.

Kyrite was 100% flame striking my brutes and killing them while we fought. Anyone that was there could verify it. And secondly, I have no idea what you're talking about. Not that I care what you think, but I wasn't raging and no one was laughing at me. They were mostly watching the fight, while giving the occasional suggestion and occasionally shit talking you or kyrite (When Kyrite started killing my brutes Zora specifically said, "Kyrite's such a fag"). it's weird that you would lie about that though, considering the fact that if you did actually have an audio clip of it everyone would expect you to post it (as they do now); which of course you won't, because you're lying lol

But hey, if you have this amazing audio that you'd like to post to prove that you're not a retarded liar, then by all means post it lol

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 am

At the end of the day aeyko won't duel bane in a traditional non fgt pure mage duel. This has been proven time and time again on this forum. CF and eaters etc defeat the purpose of pure mage dueling, so don't play fucking dumb.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 am
At the end of the day aeyko won't duel bane in a traditional non fgt pure mage duel. This has been proven time and time again on this forum. CF and eaters etc defeat the purpose of pure mage dueling, so don't play fucking dumb.
Time and time again, I've proven I'm the best player in 2018. Not one person left in game pure mage duels in any traditional suits or otherwise.

ANytime, you guys want to step into 2018, I'll smack you c ocksuckers right back down like I do every time. GG though bit ch boys.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am

Crunch wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 am
At the end of the day aeyko won't duel bane in a traditional non fgt pure mage duel. This has been proven time and time again on this forum. CF and eaters etc defeat the purpose of pure mage dueling, so don't play fucking dumb.
You know what's funny Crunch? Is that he completely just ignored your point, and mine, and responded by saying that he's the best lol. He completely ignored your point that he constantly talks about his dueling skills (even though apparently dueling doesn't matter), but then he dodges me in duels. He also completely ignored my point that he lied about A. Kyrite killing my brutes and B. what happened in ventrilo when the 1v1 happened. Not only can the people who were there confirm what happened (like Kyrite killing my brutes); but he also acts like the ventrilo was some kind of troll-bane while he rages fest, even though in reality people were just kind of shit talking him and kyrite for killing my brutes and losing the 3v3 that they just lost.

And now he's saying that he's a better player and that I'M the one that's the liar, even though:

A. These forums have well documented records of him dodging me many MANY times in duels, because he knows it'll just end up with him on a youtube video getting e-bolt killed (the dodges being documented and proven on these forums)

B. He lost a mage duel to Venner for gold and then didn't pay and lied about it and claimed that it was Boadi (documented and disproven w/ screen shots of ICQ)

Image

Image

C. He lied about Genesis trying to dump him in our 1v1 that he lost (documented on these forums and disproven w/ screenshot/video)
Image

D. He lied about my casting when he tried to 1v1 me in brit (on these forums and disproven w/ screenshot)
Image

E. He's lost just about every single even numbered fight he's ever had with me, including the 3v3 that he lost just before the fight that he brags about winning (documented and proven w/ screen shots and videos)
Image
Image

Can this guy be any more delusional?
Last edited by Bane321 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 am

Oh, and did I mention that he just lied about the 1v1 (twice), and that anyone that was there could verify that kyrite was in fact dumping my brutes, and that people were in fact shit talking him and not me

...which btw, is pretty clear in the 3v3 video of the fight that took place right before the 1v1, where Zora called him a retard after I pretty much killed him solo haha.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 am

The amount of lies you spew are ridiculous. Boadi got caught redhanded dueling for Venner.... The posts are here, but you already know that bc you're reaching AGAIN.

You've lost way more group fights when I was with Asha and company than you ever won and thats pretty bad being they sucked.

You're welcome to log in ANYTIME you'd like and get smashed AGAIN for 1b gold in 40 seconds. But hey, keep lying to yourself and maybe you'll feel like less of a loser while Zora and your pals laugh at you all day long.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 am

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 am
The amount of lies you spew are ridiculous. Boadi got caught redhanded dueling for Venner.... The posts are here, but you already know that bc you're reaching AGAIN.
Oh really? That's news to me. Considering Boadi denied it on icq, and also considering your many other lies I think you're full of shit.
Aeyko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 am
You've lost way more group fights when I was with Asha and company than you ever won and thats pretty bad being they sucked.
Ermmm... Name ONE lol. I'm not sure if we EVER lost to you, in all seriousness.
Aeyko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 am
You're welcome to log in ANYTIME you'd like and get smashed AGAIN for 1b gold in 40 seconds. But hey, keep lying to yourself and maybe you'll feel like less of a loser while Zora and your pals laugh at you all day long.
Kid, you dodged until I was inactive lol. Everyone knows this. I wasn't even active anymore when we had the arena 1v1, and when I was active you wanted no part of me. Not in Yew, not in wrong, not even in the arena. Do you really think you save face by throwing out challenges after I've gone inactive?

Actually, it's pretty funny how as soon as I went inactive you started to grow balls when it came to certain types of fights, like open field 1v1's, and also you actually grew the balls to duel me while you had a way better suit with CF; but then you'd still dodge pure mage with equal suits (in spite of the fact that I was completely inactive for a long time). Do you honestly think anyone here is dumb enough not to see your game? Lol. Crunch (for example) approached the Bane vs. Aeyko ego war completely fair minded and impartial and tried to set up a pure mage duel between us, and he even came to the conclusion that you are a total pusssy and a liar- and let me tell you, Crunch is NOT afraid to tell me when he disagrees with me something.

The fact of the matter is, you've lost just about every single even numbered field fight against any good group of players, you lie CONSTANTLY to save face and protect your ego, you dodge the vast majority of fights and only accept the handful that are tailored to your playstyle, while also claiming that you are still better under those circumstances (that you dodge under), and in spite of all the dodging you do, your only claim to fame really is 1v1's (on an LP splinter mage mind you) even though you still lose to active top players like Mike D. I mean, you even lost to me on a brand new template (my 2nd day on a holy fister) and then died to Rodi despite the fact that he plays like 3 weeks a year.

Post Reply