The greatest of all time

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Sleep sleep fat f a g g 0 t

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:09 pm
Haha....

Great video - you didn't kill him - then killed him in a group.

And then threw down a killer insult.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 pm

ha ha llts scum pvp from house and never flag? ha ha

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 pm
ha ha llts scum pvp from house and never flag? ha ha
Again....zing....

Khal [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:00 am

First time is an example of surviving only because he constantly plays in protection.

Second time there are 2 fights going on. I have been fighting Marko the whole time. No one else is attacking MarkO.

The other two EU1 players Minda and Julie are fighting Kamahl.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:08 am

Marko is garbage tier dunno why you even recorded fight vs him moose

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:40 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:09 pm
ROFL what a joke he ran like hell from my EEEE char and got me redlined once as in the video but he dint KILL me :idea: and never have.

second part of the video i was not even attacking him but some other guy and trying to heal a dismounted guild mate , he was like a cockroach on me was thinking that must be jupiter or something so i dint pay attention.

Crowten has been trying to kill me for month or so ever since i killed him on eu and made a nice video haha, in total i think we have like 45min of fighting and he DESPERATLEY wanted a video of me and this is the result rofl epic fail......

And deep balls u ugly little nerd i would crush you face with one hand INRL!

Khal [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 pm

You asked me to come on the roof on Europa, then ran off the roof.

I don't even waste my time flagging you on Europa because you just run. You always try and attack me and then end up just offscreening multiple times. With confidence, pots, apples, evasion etc you still cant stay on screen.

There is probably 45 minutes of you running away.

Khal [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:40 pm
he was like a cockroach on me was thinking that must be jupiter or something so i dint pay attention.
Exactly, if you knew it was me you would have instantly ran away.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Both of these Euros are dog tier mages. But, at least marko got one lucky kill on me in his life and didn't get caught lying about his deaths. :lol:

Khal [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Can't make videos.
Lives in a caravan.
10,000 posts on HOT Boards.
Having the same conversations with the same people as 3 years ago multiple times.

Life goals.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Why does marko continue to talk...

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:49 pm

Unknown wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 pm
Why does marko continue to talk...

i'm the ultimate male?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Khal wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Can't make videos.
Lives in a caravan.
10,000 posts on HOT Boards.
Having the same conversations with the same people as 3 years ago multiple times.

Life goals.
2018 lie about your deaths to me from years ago and looking the way you do.

Not anyone's life goals.

Good news is I don't discriminate. I beat on the tubby euro kids just as much as you (aka marko)

Khal [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm

What's wrong with looking like this?
Attachments
LOL.jpg

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 pm

f a t c o u won't stay on screen vs any mage without prot for more than 10 seconds, that's a fact.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:51 am

Khal wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm
What's wrong with looking like this?
nothing.

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:32 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 pm
f a t c o u won't stay on screen vs any mage without prot for more than 10 seconds, that's a fact.
Rofl u are my greatest fan, allways replying to everything about me and posting fake rl pics of me all over the internet.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:22 am
Aeyko wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 am

That was a field fight... "Bra" , Notice how he went from dp'd to healing without curing with a spell? Hmmmm... Baby bird brain Bane strikes again.

I'll do the exact same thing to you too...

seconds
No... I didn't notice anything. Kind of hard to when you post a screen shot with a tiny game screen and zero ability to zoom into it at all. But hey, nice screen shot of you killing someone in the farms, in a mage v mage, on foot, while using poisoning. I'm really impressed. Btw, just out of curiosity here... but did you use a splinter weapon too?

Oh, and also please don't insult my intelligence. When you post un-readable screen shots without the ability to zoom in, of you killing someone in the farms (on foot) with poisoning (and probably a splinter weapon) in a mage v mage fight, you really don't have a right to insult anyone's intelligence. :oops:
I can read it just fine on the browser. Maybe you should reach out to Link and tell him you're having issues with the way his site uploads pictures, sounds a lot like NOT my problem. Seems to me that I've beaten every single dp splinter mage OR any template that I've encountered in 1v1 organized scenarios... The numbers don't lie my man. You should stick to discord pvp... It's all you've ever done to begin with. 8)

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm
Bane321 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:22 am

No... I didn't notice anything. Kind of hard to when you post a screen shot with a tiny game screen and zero ability to zoom into it at all. But hey, nice screen shot of you killing someone in the farms, in a mage v mage, on foot, while using poisoning. I'm really impressed. Btw, just out of curiosity here... but did you use a splinter weapon too?

Oh, and also please don't insult my intelligence. When you post un-readable screen shots without the ability to zoom in, of you killing someone in the farms (on foot) with poisoning (and probably a splinter weapon) in a mage v mage fight, you really don't have a right to insult anyone's intelligence. :oops:
I can read it just fine on the browser. Maybe you should reach out to Link and tell him you're having issues with the way his site uploads pictures, sounds a lot like NOT my problem. Seems to me that I've beaten every single dp splinter mage OR any template that I've encountered in 1v1 organized scenarios... The numbers don't lie my man. You should stick to discord pvp... It's all you've ever done to begin with. 8)
Uhhh... every single person on every single temp? Not quite...

But hey, thanks for the free reason to advertise.

This is where you lie and claim Genny was waiting to cast on you, and that you took my gold when it mattered, and blah blah blah. You're a retard lol. Don't insult my intelligence.