BLAZING VS SLIP - 20 seconds fight lolz

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:58 am

SUPER COCKY SHITNOT GETS FUCKED HARDCORE!
WAITING FOR SOME 2VS2 FIGHTS SHITLINGS

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 am

No one cares and he doesn't post here and you posted this in discord already. You really need a pat on the back or a hug huh? "I killed someone on my mage i better go post it everywhere!"

Work on producing the videos of kyrite winning a 1v1 vs me and you clienting 3v3. The people want to see it and won't forget about your lies.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:21 am

amazing skills 1/4 of miked thou

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:45 pm

OPOSSUM makes me LOL all the time :lol:

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:18 am

Paithan wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 am
No one cares and he doesn't post here and you posted this in discord already. You really need a pat on the back or a hug huh? "I killed someone on my mage i better go post it everywhere!"

Work on producing the videos of kyrite winning a 1v1 vs me and you clienting 3v3. The people want to see it and won't forget about your lies.
Just give him what he wants...

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:18 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:58 am

SUPER COCKY SHITNOT GETS FUCKED HARDCORE!
WAITING FOR SOME 2VS2 FIGHTS SHITLINGS

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Blazing not sure why you re-posted a video of the one time virem killed me on a tactics/alchy mage vs my wrestle mystic. There was already a thread and pictures posted of me killing him multiple times.

Now, where are the videos of me losing 1v1 to Lyrite you claimed to have and you clienting in that 3v3 we shit on you?

You get oddly silent about it and then post something completely irrelevant. lol