JUICY JUICY RAGING INFERNO FIGHTS 5v5 and 5v7 and..

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 pm

gets the shit kicked out of him and logs after his super heal.

WHAT SAY YOU GAYZING?

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 pm

no way
jiordanio don't lose with mike

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 pm

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT. Apparently quite a few guild mates are wondering why Blazing left after using his super heal. There was pvp still happening after but Blazing logged after losing 2 fights. Will Blazings grow balls? Will god ever forgive Blazing? Tune in next time to find out!

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 pm

After those 2 fights, blazing heard I was on and went MIA. So the crew they were left with dan, pwn,critical, dunk, dogfar, wish i was paith (6 god) v 7 of us and we also had gurads and booty on us.

I just like this screenshot of kyreek being a beta.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:13 am

If you want another screenshot of Kyrite being a beta, just check that public UO PVP discord. Mr. Pacific himself dodged an organized fight on Pac against me.

Fucking clown shoes

Eu-1 longfinger
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 am

Ur all crap

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:20 am

I was there for 1 fight and Aeyko was footed by Dan, 20% disarmed but none of the bananas flagged him.

I cannot teach them UO and not much I can do if they get insta killed by genesissi trevor and leet.

The field awareness on their own ping is very bad and they play glass cannoon chars

You and aeyko barely drop a curse , it's funny tbh

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:20 am
I was there for 1 fight and Aeyko was footed by Dan, 20% disarmed but none of the bananas flagged him.

I cannot teach them UO and not much I can do if they get insta killed by genesissi trevor and leet.

The field awareness on their own ping is very bad and they play glass cannoon chars

You lose two fights, use your super heal, play on the outskirts while evasion is on timer and ultimately do nothing. Let me guess.. you got tired AGAIN??? LOLOL.

Hey, how are setting up those fights with FS coming along? We have been shitting on god too much lately.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 am

If u think there is somehow some sort of skill involved by u, miserable candy and aeyko it's embarassing lol

Yumi of three archers is funny, maybe u little shit cast one curse

U guys play without any skills involved. This is why u shit bricks to fight 2vs2 , u cannot hide behind 150+ dmg of Yumi bow

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 am
If u think there is somehow some sort of skill involved by u, miserable candy and aeyko it's embarassing lol

U guys play without any skills involved. This is why u shit bricks to fight 2vs2 , u cannot hide behind 150+ dmg of Yumi bow
If that is the case, then let's go ahead and set up a fight on mages. LOLOLOL.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:29 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:

Triggered. way to lose 2 fights btw no need to lie in a video game nobody actually thinks your good anyway

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:

Blazing InfernO wrote:

You keep saying my name... When I do log in, I'm fighting your guild 5v1 and redlining multiple people... So yea, I get more than a curse off my man. And this bullshit about ME and no skill. Brother, you need to chill before I embarrass you. I've tried to remain friends with you during this whole thing, but you're going to keep pushing and I'm going to embarrass you worse than I've been embarrassing your counterpart Kyrite (Whom I have logs from the two of you talking shit about each other about how bad each of you play while guilded, these hoes ain't loyal) by bitching him down. You forget that I do fight everyone, unlike you. YOU need situations and you need ME, not the other way around. I'll take any member of ! and mollywhop you and your partner in the farms or the arena, YOU know the place where you USED to challenge everyone when you had me as your partner. If you're not catching on by now, it's not you that they were concerned about fighting... It was me.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Paithan wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 am
Blazing InfernO wrote:

If that is the case, then let's go ahead and set up a fight on mages. LOLOLOL.
He doesn't have me anymore, this will never happen. Who's he going to use? Dodgemore Kyrite? I don't think so.

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:02 pm

bicho u were 100% at fights 1 and 2 just not fight 3 idk what u talking bout mane

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:

Blazing InfernO wrote:

You keep saying my name... When I do log in, I'm fighting your guild 5v1 and redlining multiple people... So yea, I get more than a curse off my man. And this bullshit about ME and no skill. Brother, you need to chill before I embarrass you. I've tried to remain friends with you during this whole thing, but you're going to keep pushing and I'm going to embarrass you worse than I've been embarrassing your counterpart Kyrite (Whom I have logs from the two of you talking shit about each other about how bad each of you play while guilded, these hoes ain't loyal) by bitching him down. You forget that I do fight everyone, unlike you. YOU need situations and you need ME, not the other way around. I'll take any member of ! and mollywhop you and your partner in the farms or the arena, YOU know the place where you USED to challenge everyone when you had me as your partner. If you're not catching on by now, it's not you that they were concerned about fighting... It was me.
Shots Fired.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Bane ur such a misfit

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:37 pm

As Leet would say RIP in peace Blazing.

West Coast
the Apprentice Baker

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:

So basically he's saying you two did nothing and don't count like half his guildmates don't count. So really, they lost 3v5?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Yo aeyko my friend wanna fight daddy 1vs1 for the champ title? I am up for it, arena , bring your cleaver , I will take my toon!!!

Friday or saturday we will see?