LYNK dies 5 times and denies!!! autistik freak number 2?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:30 am

He claims he is in stat loss lol...but tons of minutes pass between the fights...just pay attention to the timer top right mwhahahha :shock:

You are lucky I missed a couple of your deaths cuz you got moving shotted , but well.

Liar Liar Pants On Fire! GOOD TO KNOW YOUR STAT LOSS LASTS SO LONG IDIOT AUTISTIK NUMBER 2
Remember Shitlynk, lies have short legs like yours !

Attachments
lynk3.jpg
lynk2.jpg
lynk1.jpg

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:59 am

You are one weird dude.

Out of 5 kills, 2 were legit. 3 were stat kills.

Your entire guild still got destroyed in 4 out of 5 fights.

Im glas you finally got a few kills on me.

Keep dodging a 4v4 or 5v5 for gold. I loom forward to the next 10 threads you post the same shit in.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:40 am

Blazing,

Why do you post screen shots of this lol? Like lets take one of how many times we kill Luther Sheet or something.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:59 am
Out of 5 kills, 2 were legit. 3 were stat kills.

WHY DO YOU LIE? LOL I post 3 screens with the timer , how can you be in stat loss? LOLOL and the gif , I have the video with the time of it and you were not in stat loss even therE!!!! mwhahahahaha

so funny ... terribad

We will 3vs3 you shitlings, no necromancers, I will log a mage just to shit on u

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:40 am
Blazing,

Why do you post screen shots of this lol? Like lets take one of how many times we kill Luther Sheet or something.
I know right... it's the first time I actually recorded fights vs these so called pvpers too...thank god I did it , so we saw all his deaths lol

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Au-tistic freak number 2?... So... I'm guessing I'm number 1? Lol.

Not that I really care, but this is kind of a weird side-shot at me; considering you were just begging me to join God a month or two ago.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:31 pm

bane play

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Not that I really care, but this is kind of a weird side-shot at me; considering you were just begging me to join God a month or two ago.
I was not even thinking about you Bane when making the thread

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Ah pics from the 1 fight you won. I don't know what ur timer is, but I can tell you this. One of lynks deaths he came out of stat the second before he died starting a new timer. That fight you won we kept trickling back in while in stat to keep it going. We won 2, lost one where we kept trying to res and keep it going, regrouped and demolished good 2 more times that night.

It's weird you hang onto victories like this for weeks/months/years. Like it's ok, we don't need the refresher, we demolish ur guild nightly.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:31 pm
Bane321 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:26 pm

I was not even thinking about you Bane when making the thread
Well now I'm really offended... Who the fuck is ********** freak number 1 then?

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Cetric wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Ah pics from the 1 fight you won. I don't know what ur timer is, but I can tell you this. One of lynks deaths he came out of stat the second before he died starting a new timer. That fight you won we kept trickling back in while in stat to keep it going. We won 2, lost one where we kept trying to res and keep it going, regrouped and demolished good 2 more times that night.

It's weird you hang onto victories like this for weeks/months/years. Like it's ok, we don't need the refresher, we demolish ur guild nightly.
Zerg our guild nightly.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:07 pm

We will 3vs3 you shitlings, no necromancers, I will log a mage just to shit on u
LoL +1 to blazing for calling something I have never heard of before. "We don't like when you corpse skin so you can only play mage templates I approve of."

What a fucking joke LOL

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Sync script triggers off corpse. Duh, jeez paith keep up.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Personally I think Lynk is a much better group fighter than Blazing. What exactly does blazing do besides play a 4/6 chiv char and let everyone around him die and blame them? Zero damage output got rid of the only thing that made him semi useful spell weaving to get animal form just a selfish player who has been losing to me for almost 4 years now.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:07 pm

lynk by far perma dead and shittiest link in fs. that a straight fact. i hope he get mad when he dies. fuckin fairy

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:07 pm
lynk by far perma dead and shittiest link in fs. that a straight fact. i hope he get mad when he dies. fuckin fairy
Fun fact: i rage in broken russian when i die. Its just a butcher knife man.
Attachments
Frozen-image-frozen-36202078-245-150.gif

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:07 pm
Gwin quit esclamation shit and join your UO fathers

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Yeah I'm sure he'd love to join a guild with a guy who just lost 5v5 and 5v7 and then logged because he used his super heal. GG VERY GOOD PLAYER LOL