OPOSSUM loses a 2vs2 with KYRITE AND DANNICUS!!!! wooooaaaaa

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:49 am

OPOSSUM is ausummmmmmmmmmmmmmm lololol

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:00 am

*mashes f5*

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:01 am

Eh.. we were all fighting a bunch of people and fight constantly changing people. At that time when we started fighting with them I didn't even have mana to throw a full combo. The LS guys were already back on screen within the 15 seconds that fight took place. But, they did get a nice dismount/disarm splinter combo on me. I'll give it to em because that's the closest thing I have seen to a 2v2 from god in a long, long time.

Fun fights with FS (5-8) /god (3)/uhoh (6-7)/ and us (2) last night went on for 2 hours or so.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:43 am

So it was a 2v3, not a 2v2?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:11 am

rumours are that Opossum died 2vs2 in 30 seconds!!!

WASSUP BRA :roll:

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:38 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:11 am
rumours are that Opossum died 2vs2 in 30 seconds!!!

WASSUP BRA :roll:
Crunch.. i think their 3rd was dead at the time?

And 30 seconds would be quite generous. :lol:

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:07 pm

And 30 seconds would be quite generous. :lol:
Thats what she said.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:04 pm

I logged on shortly after and noticed a theme of guilds really only going on us while we were on screen. Hell at one point I dismounted Dan and about 10 people jumped on me. But it's no shocker teams will always target us over any other guild. I did get some good laughs from Dan dying before he could 4/6 sacred journey tho!

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 pm

umm dan died also? lol

i think i had him like 6% but then the other 6 retards disarmed me, he woulda died anyway.. weird you calling it a 2v2 at no point in time did that cross my mind when we were literally running around fighting 3 guilds lol

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:00 am

de LEET ed wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 pm
umm dan died also? lol

i think i had him like 6% but then the other 6 retards disarmed me, he woulda died anyway.. weird you calling it a 2v2 at no point in time did that cross my mind when we were literally running around fighting 3 guilds lol

I died to the 5/6 people on me :<... But, I believe it was a two vs two based on the fact paith died we were the only ones to do damage upon him there was no one else on the screen to influence damage, either way.

It was a 2vs2 in the midst of a gangbang.

The fight started when you guys jumped upon me as I was throwing a bola onto MultiBot-... Multibot left the screen we began to fight, the results were paith died. I was low, I would say around 30% then a swarm of some random LS dudes showed up. I died ( still being off mount).

And our 3rd member was not dead at this time, he was dropping off all the trap boxs he looted. :? :? :?

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 am

DannyDan wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:00 am
de LEET ed wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 pm
umm dan died also? lol

I died to the 5/6 people on me :<... But, I believe it was a two vs two based on the fact paith died we were the only ones to do damage upon him there was no one else on the screen to influence damage, either way.

It was a 2vs2 in the midst of a gangbang.

The fight started when you guys jumped upon me as I was throwing a bola onto MultiBot-... Multibot left the screen we began to fight, the results were paith died. I was low, I would say around 30% then a swarm of some random LS dudes showed up. I died ( still being off mount).

And our 3rd member was not dead at this time, he was dropping off all the trap boxs he looted. :? :? :?
Thinking about making 16 threads and a website based on that 3v3 yesterday real exciting stuff

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 am

Thinking about making 16 threads and a website based on that 3v3 yesterday real exciting stuff
I think you'd lose some cash on hosting that website. But, each to their own. Be strong

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:18 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 am

I think you'd lose some cash on hosting that website. But, each to their own. Be strong
Nope so many people will view it and I'll get it sponsored. Shit will last 10+ years like the golrath inquis site

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:30 am

Blazing where is my thread for beating them 3v3 yesterday? With additions of randy to our side and renegade to theirs. I expect threads up immediately from you about fights you are not a part of... don't let me down.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 am

ohhhh shittttttt

:mrgreen:

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:28 pm

hej Opossum shit I dunno, nobody has spoken, you should be glad that you win sometimes those lower number fights, your shitty skills make you lose those fights , you cannot cover your lack of pvp knowledge behind 5+ better players

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:28 pm
hej Opossum shit I dunno, nobody has spoken, you should be glad that you win sometimes those lower number fights, your shitty skills make you lose those fights , you cannot cover your lack of pvp knowledge behind 5+ better players
Oh yeah i forgot you are up on me in 2v2s. Oh wait, no you aren't.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 pm

The next logical step in this argument is blazing 2v2ing you in an organized fashion. Can't brag about it if you won't defend it.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 pm
The next logical step in this argument is blazing 2v2ing you in an organized fashion. Can't brag about it if you won't defend it.
Did someone say organized fight? 8)

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 pm

I think blazings been asking for that for awhile but it's always "I'll see ya in the field", but then obviously those field 2v2s leave room for outside interference and we get 10 page threads.