OPOSSUM loses a 2vs2 with KYRITE AND DANNICUS!!!! wooooaaaaa

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:00 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 am
Blazing loses 4/5 and posts gifs of the only kills he got.

After this one he was only on screen for 6 out kf every 30 seconds wbile his evade was active.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 am

Its not a 4 v 2 just because your other 3 people were dead or ran away.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:02 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 am
I stay to fight 4vs2 , and indeed it's just me and Kyrite there fighting the shitlings in that moment.

But I am happy that you could get a kill while outnumbering 2 to one at least you guys don't stop playing

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:06 am

Youre a shit liar. You h
Guys had 5 or 6 the whole night, youre just chickens who run nonstop. Heres a better one that shows the whole crew before they all got a chance to offscreen.

Last edited by Lynk on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am

Shitty Lynk since you were dead the 90% of the time, I know you missed a lot , in ghost form it's not easy to see the world as it is
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:59 am

I dunno, I like YEW gate fights now , 2vs2 the CHAMPs are waiting for challenges.

I know that you're the underdogs guys but man up a little bit, after Aeyko and Trevor lost , we were expecting for a revenge challenge but nothing.
You post a fight killing Moose and Trev and say champs?

Paith and I are the 2v2 Champions Blazing. And we did it in a tourney which isn't in Yew. When you had me on your team you always wanted it in an organized area that was enclosed to keep from running... Now you have a weak player by your side and it's "yew fighting" all of a sudden. If you're going to say my name, then fight like you're fighting with me on your team... You're better than that.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:08 am

We shit on you all night, like weve been shitting on you all week. Log on and get some more death robes.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 am

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am

You post a fight killing Moose and Trev and say champs?

Paith and I are the 2v2 Champions Blazing. And we did it in a tourney which isn't in Yew. When you had me on your team you always wanted it in an organized area that was enclosed to keep from running... Now you have a weak player by your side and it's "yew fighting" all of a sudden. If you're going to say my name, then fight like you're fighting with me on your team... You're better than that.
You won a shit tourney with Opossum on a ridicolous shard ... , I am not staying to fight into para fields in a small area, it's not always Xmas time

P.s. I know you so well that I was waiting for your teleport on winery :D mwhahahahaha
Last edited by Blazing InfernO on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:12 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:08 am
We shit on you all night, like weve been shitting on you all week. Log on and get some more death robes.
Well you died FIVE times in few fights and say tons of funny things ShitLynk .

I know it's hard to die so much as FIRST in all the fights, I hope your buddies will xheal you better

P.s. HOW did you "SHIT" on me if the last time I saw you , your flesh was all around my Hatchet? I have seen you more in ghost form than mounted

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:18 am

Lol there was 5 fights that night. All of my deaths were part of the third fight (the only fight you won because you came back when our guys were restocking).

How bout a 4 v4 or 5 v 5? Your best vs our best? Put some gold up?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:18 am
Lol there was 5 fights that night. All of my deaths were part of the third fight (the only fight you won because you came back when our guys were restocking).

How bout a 4 v4 or 5 v 5? Your best vs our best? Put some gold up?
lol I have the time of all your death, it's pretty funny cuz there are 7 to 12 minutes between all your deaths.

I could make a collage of the timers if you tiggle my balls so much Shitlynk

I will 2vs2 you for gold , I take Mike D , fight the Champs?

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:22 am

Blazing so scared he won't even do an organized group fight vs FS :lol: I think that day we killed him double digits broke him.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:22 am
Blazing so scared he won't even do an organized group fight vs FS :lol: I think that day we killed him double digits broke him.
I am organizing a group fight of 2 people ie The Champs: Me and Mike D, 2vs2 Yew gate, waiting for challenges.

Randy why don't you pvp with Opossum 2vs2? :D lol...

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:54 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:02 am
Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 am
I stay to fight 4vs2 , and indeed it's just me and Kyrite there fighting the shitlings in that moment.

But I am happy that you could get a kill while outnumbering 2 to one at least you guys don't stop playing
Me and moose fought you 4v2... killed 2 and then you and renegade ran away. Discuss.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:56 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am
Sweet I am wrote:
I am organizing a group fight of 2 people ie The Champs: Me and Mike D, 2vs2 Yew gate, waiting for challenges.

Sure in yew in the yew stables (farms) while the town is active. Dodge or naw?

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:42 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am
Sweet I am wrote:

What exactly are you champion of? I destroyed you in a tourney you cheated in. I'm pretty sure if mike wanted a champion partner he'd get sensu not a guy who lost to a healing Mage in sudden death when I couldn't use my skills

Yep I've broken you gg

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:01 pm

It looks like he just wants to take the attention away from all the losses the god members he posted about are taking when all I am asking him to do is make a couple threads for us.