OPOSSUM loses a 2vs2 with KYRITE AND DANNICUS!!!! wooooaaaaa

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 pm
I think blazings been asking for that for awhile but it's always "I'll see ya in the field", but then obviously those field 2v2s leave room for outside interference and we get 10 page threads.
Last I saw, Mike D didn't want to fight anywhere organized and dropped the ol "Fight me in yew" tactic both 1v1 and in 2v2 scenario's... Blazing is much better than that nonsense so I hope to see an organized fight take place.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 pm
I think blazings been asking for that for awhile but it's always "I'll see ya in the field", but then obviously those field 2v2s leave room for outside interference and we get 10 page threads.
And lately when he has seen me in the field he either has called in other people or ran away. It's not up to me what he does once he sees me- but if he wanted these two v twos he would have them. The "outside interference" has been form his guild or him running away. :lol:

He also asked for a fight with mike d over the weekend and I said let's go to the farms on sunday and do it and he didn't respond to it.

Not much more I can do.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Crunch your guild needed you last night.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm

I am currently accepting 6v6s vs GOD lets see them avoid.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 pm

They will 6 v 6 you, claim you had 7, and then subtract 2 from their own count for being bad.

Kyrite will never be closer than 8 tiles, and you will only see blazing and chris for about 6 seconds every 30 seconds while evade can be active.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Lynk wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 pm
They will 6 v 6 you, claim you had 7, and then subtract 2 from their own count for being bad.

Kyrite will never be closer than 8 tiles, and you will only see blazing and chris for about 6 seconds every 30 seconds while evade can be active.
I prefer to just use sync scripts + gaygoyle bugs to pvp.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:47 pm

Ok Dankin Korin

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:07 pm

UO steam made UO insanely easy I can't help but laugh at God when they keep accusing FS of sync scripts. God you would hate free servers where people actually sync spells. I wonder how we seem to survive and win fights against these scripters?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

When you're a whole guild of mages it's pretty easy to get a guy on target and wait for him to come into you with a sync. That corpse skin makes it even more lethal game is pretty easy guys you literally hit one button to get closest target they made UO a lot easier than it was years back.
Last edited by Sweet I am on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:09 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:07 pm
UO steam made UO insanely easy I can't help but laugh at God when they keep accusing FS of sync scripts. God you would hate free servers where people actually sync spells. I wonder how we seem to survive and win fights against these scripters?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
To be fair.. with an honest face.. they accuse LLTS of snyc scripts too.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:21 am

Lynk wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 pm

LOL

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am

It's funny cuz last time I was on , Lynk died FIVE times.

Terribad

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:46 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am
It's funny cuz last time I was on , Lynk died FIVE times.

Terribad

Lynk how does this make you feel?

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:03 am

I feel fine. A few stat loss kills dont really matter to me, especially considering we won 4 out of the 5 fights that night.

Should i be blazing and repost my same exact gifs?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 am

Yo blazing the same trio of clowns (renegade, dan, kyreek) lost yet another 3v3 last night we changed it up and went with me, trev, and moose.. no new thread?! I am really disappointed in you right now. Don't censor the media. This isn't Russia. Let the people know. :lol:

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 am

Let me know when u want to fight in Yew the Champs 2vs2

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am

In yew eh? What is wrong with farms? Does mike not trust you enough to fight with you without a huge area ? I mean I don't blame him mike is good and you're awful explain thanks

Also don't worry lynk last time I saw Blazing he died about 10 times: he had a coming to Jesus moment when he saw the real dismount and dungeon king repeatedly dismount and wall kill him. What kind of shit player dies double digits on a 4/6 evade char ?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:54 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 am
Let me know when u want to fight in Yew the Champs 2vs2
See the highlighted area.

When did you start this brother? You are better than this.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 am

Blazing loses 4/5 and posts gifs of the only kills he got.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:59 am

I dunno, I like YEW gate fights now , 2vs2 the CHAMPs are waiting for challenges.

I know that you're the underdogs guys but man up a little bit, after Aeyko and Trevor lost , we were expecting for a revenge challenge but nothing.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:59 am

Lynk wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 am
Blazing loses 4/5 and posts gifs of the only kills he got.

I didn't expect shit players like you all could get a kill 4vs2 on me, my bad