THE CHAMPS are back in town

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 am

TREVOR AND AEYKO

VS

MIKE D AND BLAZING

HERE IS THE REACTION OF THE ROCK AEYKO WHEN HE SAW PREDATOR BLAZING READY TO COLLECT HIS SKULL

THX FOR PLAYING , NOT TODAY AEYKO, NOT TODAY :lol:

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:35 am

You have posted this over 5 times in less than 24 hours.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 am

Paithan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:35 am
You have posted this over 5 times in less than 24 hours.
hey OPOSSUM man up a second in your life please, will you two vs two me and Mike D tonight? :lol:

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:56 am

Here is what has happened the last few times I have tried 2v2s vs you:

You and aeyko (you called in kyrite)
Me and Randy (you and renegade ran away)
Me and Moose fought you 4v2 (killed 2- you and ren ran away when it was 2v2) (Extra note came back with a third and we had a 3rd.. beast died and you and ren ran away again) -2 fight slost for you there.
Me and Trev (You log off your mage after kyrite is redlined- you then don't fight us without the help of ONE)

We just went over this in discord.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 pm

look at that ESP. Blazing tele ringing up on the roof in anticipation for fuckface to use the tele-up macro.

Impressive display of skill, intuition, and preparedness. I bet nobody will organized 2v2 him and Mike.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:22 pm

congrats on the sex

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Paithan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:56 am
Here is what has happened the last few times I have tried 2v2s vs you:

You and aeyko (you called in kyrite)
Me and Randy (you and renegade ran away)
Me and Moose fought you 4v2 (killed 2- you and ren ran away when it was 2v2) (Extra note came back with a third and we had a 3rd.. beast died and you and ren ran away again) -2 fight slost for you there.
Me and Trev (You log off your mage after kyrite is redlined- you then don't fight us without the help of ONE)

We just went over this in discord.
It was only inevitable for one of you got sent to the boneyard. We put nothing but pressure on you forcing you into fields over and over. You were outgunned out matched and pretty much just out played I feel bad for Trevor, he was soo disappointed in your contribution to the fight that he just logged out in the middle of yew.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Yeah we were so outmatched that we switched chars and then waited for another person. Oh.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Paithan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm
Yeah we were so outmatched that we switched chars and then waited for another person. Oh.
he must of did it one of the 50 times you ran offscreen to set up para field, and maybe your fields flagged some innocent pvper and they were under the impression you were attacking them.

That is what you get for being a chicken.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:49 pm
Paithan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm
he must of did it one of the 50 times you ran offscreen to set up para field, and maybe your fields flagged some innocent pvper and they were under the impression you were attacking them.

That is what you get for being a chicken.
You guys fight hand in hand with EU whenever we are on. No biggie. Just wouldn't brag about it. Just another instance of us fighting ya outnumbered, ya just actually got a kill with numbers this time.. maybe that's why you are happy. *shrugs*