Will the real olcher please stand up

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 am

Wtf Dan. Learn 2 English.

Keep talking like that and someone might think you were from West Yorkshire or something.

User avatar
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:14 am

Bane321 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 am
Wtf Dan. Learn 2 English.

Keep talking like that and someone might think you were from West Yorkshire or something.
As my FS friends will tell you. A Dan has no origin, one could speculate he was conceived from stardust!

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 am

Legend has it that Dan is actually Milo.

User avatar
Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:45 am

Dan is from all over the world.

User avatar
CousinLitt [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Pretty sure he's from Scotland. 😂

User avatar
Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:13 pm

CousinLitt wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:32 pm
Pretty sure he's from Scotland. 😂
No way.......
He is clearly from Uganda.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:34 am

Pretty sure he's from Uranus.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 am

Hur Hur Hur fuck off bane

User avatar
Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 am

Crunch, send noods

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 am
Hur Hur Hur fuck off bane
No, see... it's funny... because... gay...

User avatar
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:52 pm

I was gonna dress up as bane for halloween, but i couldnt fit 7 dicks in my mouth.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Lynk wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:52 pm
I was gonna dress up as bane for halloween, but i couldnt fit 7 dicks in my mouth.
Image

User avatar
Uhh [Uhh]
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:52 pm

I fucked your vendors. Don't like it? Go fuck yourself, too bad fairy.

Post Reply