Will the real olcher please stand up

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Uo White knight Olcher, WITH THE THREATS.. I believe sometimes we have to reveal how players truly act behind closed doors when they think no one will see the way they act.

I have tagged this one " Recruiting more cronies"

Leet now = bae?!?

P.S.

Anyways whoever is griefing his vendor, keep it up ill hook you up with some gold.

Soo if everyone could now say HELLO to real Olcher!

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:29 pm

sexy man voice in that video

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:29 pm
sexy man voice in that video
Iwould/10

PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 pm

I vvant to skullfuck the one on the left :twisted:

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Wowwwww man pretty sad.

Its amazing how many "Respected rares community" members pretend to be for the people when they really don't give 2 shits and just want to get rich off of them while using their "uo rep" to take advantage of players who dont know any better. Trollcher is a prime example ..

Funny what they are like behind the scenes...

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 pm

I for one am disgusted by his actions. Olcher you have lost this valued member of the uo communities respect.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 pm

For his sinister, mercantile ways, I hereby decree Olcher Banished from the Hot Boards, and the Kingdom of Britannia.

May your wretched soul live out the rest of your days in filth and squalor.

Hear, Hear.

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:06 am

DannyDan wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm
  • Conveniently forgets to include the prior part where Dan says, "it's really a bad decision to piss off a bunch of scripters".
DannyDan wrote:
  • Conveniently forgets to include the prior part that sparked this conversation. Out of nowhere he cries to me over ICQ about, "posting about me again".
DannyDan wrote:
  • Sad but true.
We'll toss this gem in for posterity:
DannyDan wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:38 am
Why are you insulting someone's income? Who care's if its his only source. It's mine too.
DannyDan wrote:
  • Conveniently forgets to include the prior part (you can sort-of see it cut off) where he says he is sacrificing trial after trial account to get the job done.
  • He also admits to being the one messing with my vendor on numerous occasions, "Mate I am a scripted [sic] I wrote this today specifically for you".
DannyDan wrote:
  • This is the truth.
DannyDan wrote:
  • Doesn't realize this was bait that was taken hook, line and sinker when he admitted it was him doing it. See above
DannyDan wrote:
  • That is pretty accurate and is still my stance.
If you're going to post snippets of the conversation at least include the context of what's being said. Smh.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am

eat shit olcher herrrrriiiioooo

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:17 am

Clearly photoshopped

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:17 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am
olcher herrrrriiiioooo
Hello mi'ladys

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 am

de LEET ed wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:07 pm
Wowwwww man pretty sad.

Its amazing how many "Respected rares community" members pretend to be for the people when they really don't give 2 shits and just want to get rich off of them while using their "uo rep" to take advantage of players who dont know any better. Trollcher is a prime example ..

Funny what they are like behind the scenes...
Wouldn't be a hot-guild shit-post without Josh's sperg. Never change little buddy.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 am

Olcher? More like vulture trying to take advantage of everyone.

You are a real piece of shit. It is time you are exposed. I commend dan and leet for not letting him try to bully you around.

Ani [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Been back maybe a month since quitting 5 years ago. Tested him with one simple reply and could tell right off the bat this guy was not reputable.

I could care less who you are or how rich you may be, you just simply don't act like complete trash to people and expect their business.

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Ani wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 pm
Been back maybe a month since quitting 5 years ago. Tested him with one simple reply and could tell right off the bat this guy was not reputable.

I could care less who you are or how rich you may be, you just simply don't act like complete trash to people and expect their business.
Couldnt of said it better.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm

The difference is my young olcher, I know exactly who I am and how I act. Everyone on these forums knows I'm - a genuine dick... That's not even in question.

What I was highlighting, was how you act. You play all nice and fairyland when you post on Stratics, accusing people of doing the same shit you do. Trying to play the UO white knight. I'm highlighting the fact a "reputable" gold seller is a fucking dick.

#HELLOOLCHER

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:45 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
I'm highlighting the fact a "reputable" gold seller is a fucking dick.
So if I understand you correctly: when you admitted to fucking with my vendor, that is scripting it with endless trial accounts 24/7, that's now been going on for months, I am supposed to be cordial to you¿ You are surprised that I'm a dick to you⸮

Wow! This is indeed exciting news!!111!!1!!1!one!

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm

sand niggers

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:26 am

Olcher wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:45 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
I'm highlighting the fact a "reputable" gold seller is a fucking dick.
So if I understand you correctly: when you admitted to fucking with my vendor, that is scripting it with endless trial accounts 24/7, that's now been going on for months, I am supposed to be cordial to you¿ You are surprised that I'm a dick to you⸮

Wow! This is indeed exciting news!!111!!1!!1!one!
I openly admit to griefing your vendor once, as i've told you. This is after you decided it was a fun idea to make a biased poll about multibotting, where you clearly indicated players who you dislike - and you had the cheek not to include yourself. Probably the biggest multibotter out of the lot of people you posted.

Highlights of this was your vendors were griefed while I was on rotations. So literally get fucked.

I literally was in another country, with no internet access during the time you accused me of such actions.

I also here indicated that I would tell you if I was griefing you, because you could literally do nothing.
I would want you to know its me, It would be so much entertaining.

I have griefed your vendor once, I fully admit to this. Any other times nope.
May I do it the future, I'll let you know.

Now let's comment on you, you act like the UO good boy, yet you multibot and script more than the rest of us. Please may you answer the rest of these questions in a yes or no fashion.

You use multi cilents at events =
You accuse people wrongfully, this does not just include me =
You use or have used scripts =
You have stolen goods of a certain player recently =

Lastly, why you hating on leet? Is it because hes probably your biggest competetion in this whole event farming shit? Which is highlighted by your Poll and this icq.

Look forward to hearing from you trollcher

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 am

This Olcher guy seems like a right jerk