new god roster 1 fight log off

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:42 pm

You literally don't do anything in the 90% of the fights, just a wannabe who pings low :lol:

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:42 pm
You literally don't do anything in the 90% of the fights, just a wannabe who pings low :lol:
Just jealous of the real dismount king who keeps destroying you. I guess you can call me dungeon king now as well. I think you showed your awful dungeon skills in Tera when you guys teleported behind Chad and I when we were fighting fs trapped got no kills then instantly died when leet and Genesis dropped down gg 1 Mage vs a group of mages out performed

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Randy has proven that he is the best bokcher in game. It is time to acknowledge him for the legend that he is.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:12 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:42 pm
Just jealous of the real dismount king who keeps destroying you. I guess you can call me dungeon king now as well. I think you showed your awful dungeon skills in Tera when you guys teleported behind Chad and I when we were fighting fs trapped got no kills then instantly died when leet and Genesis dropped down gg 1 Mage vs a group of mages out performed
when you're 2vs5 it's easy to pvp shitling, keep trying to do 2vs2 and you gonna lose them all

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:38 pm

muahahaha the bloooooood!

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:12 pm

when you're 2vs5 it's easy to pvp shitling, keep trying to do 2vs2 and you gonna lose them all
I agree that 2v5 chad and I had vs you guys in Tera was easy But I guess that is why everyone calls me the dungeon king.

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:23 pm

We call him the lead bokch'ing dungeon master of pvp.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Told you guys it was catching on.