new god roster 1 fight log off

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 am

Raging inferno was mad that they couldn't get a kill 4v3 on witch. When I showed up he went to 4%. He didn't get "tired" until all 4 of us were on mount for the first time and he had no more hard mount. After that apparently it was yawns and snoozes for days. LOL

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:07 am

Yeah by totally owning us he means having Chad on foot for 5 mins 3v4 impressive? Soon as we got our 4th and all of us were on mount that fight was over your entire guild talked shit about you after that not just Crit.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 pm

U need to make og Moose allmight(A-L-I-E-N) come back. he is cryptonite for Chad(or his brother)

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 pm
U need to make og Moose allmight(A-L-I-E-N) come back. he is cryptonite for Chad(or his brother)
You have chosen your destiny young Gwin,

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 pm
Selling sweet 25 splint butcher knife with HLA, only used for 15 seconds, like new.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:57 am

Wow did god get the shit kicked out of them yesterday or what? Side note: blazing you lost the right to ask for a 4v4 when you ran away from the last one when we got mounted. I bet blazing is going to get real tired whenever he sees us on.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am

idk why you bring it up when it was 4v7 like the entire day (two fights 6v7 before u logged)

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 am

Crunch wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am
idk why you bring it up when it was 4v7 like the entire day (two fights 6v7 before u logged)
last two fights Blazing Renegade Mike Crit Kyrite paranoid pony cruz those last 2 fights were 7v7 just saying. Really the only win yesterday was when I cliented and we came back and killed everyone again 6v6 in Tera

But yeah I'm not Blazing I'm not going to make some thread for gank fights and do some weird announcer play by play.
Last edited by Sweet I am on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 am

Crunch wrote:
There was literally never a 4v7 that i was at. Or are you pulling a blazing where he does not count half his members as people?

Keep in mind the only time someone even got low in the 7v7s on our side was when EU tried to jump leet. lol really a 7v10 at that point. No biggie. And to come up with the ole goose egg on kills. Feelsbadman. At least blazing has the balls to fight now that he has mike. Some good came out of our fallen hero.

sensu is so hot
the PVP Champion

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Don't call it a come back

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:11 pm

We def had a tough time again and were fighting numbers most of the day but had fun later in tera and finally got a W.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 am
Crunch wrote:
last two fights Blazing Renegade Mike Crit Kyrite paranoid pony cruz those last 2 fights were 7v7 just saying. Really the only win yesterday was when I cliented and we came back and killed everyone again 6v6 in Tera

But yeah I'm not Blazing I'm not going to make some thread for gank fights and do some weird announcer play by play.
Rofllll you always had from one more to 4 more players, gg

In thera u got raped 6 vs 7 , and when you killed us u should thank one of our mages who walled me off when I was walling u otherwise u would all die again

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:11 am

dungeon pvp hype

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:11 am

Over the weekend... blazing ran away from a 4v4 and also a 2v2. Other than that he got the shit kicked out of him at every other fight I saw him at. Legendary status.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 am
Sweet I am wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 am

In thera u got raped 6 vs 7 , and when you killed us u should thank one of our mages who walled me off when I was walling u otherwise u would all die again
I heard when I cliented in Tera the (only kills you actually got when I was around ) you started telling your guildies to back off so you could get the kill and make it seeem like a 1v1.

But hey it's ok we came back dominated you guys 6v6 when you had more mages in a hall way. I out performed you in everything in Tera got you killed multiple times being the only Mage gg

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:51 am

Paithan wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:11 am
Over the weekend... blazing ran away from a 4v4 and also a 2v2. Other than that he got the shit kicked out of him at every other fight I saw him at. Legendary status.
I didn't run away from a 4vs4, I didn't want to pvp anymore since my partners were playing like shit.

And yesterday we fought for 10 minutes over the bank roof and you were two mages vs one melee dexer and one mage without a vvv mount, you didn't do anything , renegade didn't sync on you or you 'd have died. Teleporting on the sides costantly made me lol . When the blue guy flagged you at the end and he was ruining the 2vs2, I stopped fighting . Retard

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:53 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 am

I heard when I cliented in Tera the (only kills you actually got when I was around ) you started telling your guildies to back off so you could get the kill and make it seeem like a 1v1.

But hey it's ok we came back dominated you guys 6v6 when you had more mages in a hall way. I out performed you in everything in Tera got you killed multiple times being the only Mage gg
you were playing like shit in Thera rofl, what you talking about lol , you're on drugs, you should thank one of our retarted mages who walled me off in the second fight. You are meaningless in dungeons and in open areas all your dexers carry you, you don't do anything apart from some xheals and curses. Good job banana head

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 am

Sweet I am wrote:

It's nice to see that you're the only player who clients that can move still in the game lol

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:51 am

I didn't run away from a 4vs4, I didn't want to pvp anymore since my partners were playing like shit.
"I didn't run away".. Followed up by a statement about how he ran away. :lol:

As far as the two v two goes... renegade only lived by hopping off the bank redlined. After that you guys threw in the towel. :lol:
MVP in that 2v2 was your Vollum. :wink:

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 am
Sweet I am wrote:

It's nice to see that you're the only player who clients that can move still in the game lol
You can twist it however u want I cliented got back into the game redlined and died. You're the one who needs to lie about a video game constantly. You were out performed in a dungeon by me being the only Mage wiped out 3-4 times but congrats on the client kill.

And you guys literally did nothing in that 2v2 the only person who was ever in danger was Chris who was 4% at the bank doors kudos to him for surviving that no thanks to you