new god roster 1 fight log off

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am

Shocker blazing lying about a video game.

First fight we had 6 vs their 4 Blazing died in about 15 seconds other 3 guildies died after him.

2nd fight 6 of us vs 8 of them Bunny died twice Genesis died when he cliented killed by redman apparently the half pvper who didn't count. After that 4 of us killed Blazing and then everyone else besides Critical and I believe Cruz.

Equal kills you say?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:27 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am

First fight we had 6 vs their 4 Blazing died in about 15 seconds other 3 guildies died after him.

2nd fight 6 of us vs 8 of them Bunny died twice Genesis died when he cliented killed by redman apparently the half pvper who didn't count. After that 4 of us killed Blazing and then everyone else besides Critical and I believe Cruz.

Equal kills you say?
You're counting an OJ with us, not even in my friend list as we can see, no map or discord. Good story. So next time there is a random Oj attacking us or you, I will stop fighting

Genesis was back with his mystic and you were six when I died , I have the video :lol:

Terrible as usual , you didn't do anything anyways in the fight. Get carried by Leet and Trevor costantly :lol:
Attachments
redmenlol.jpg

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am

Paithan wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:01 am

GOD and EU have been fighting hand in hand for over a week now.
Good to know shitling, few hours before yesterday here is the GM of EU...oh well...look how we fight hand to hand... ahhhhh

Go hide in a corner retard
Attachments
roflminda.jpg

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:46 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am
Paithan wrote:

Good to know shitling, few hours before yesterday here is the GM of EU...oh well...look how we fight hand to hand... ahhhhh

You guys fight hand in hand vs us. What does that show? lol.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:51 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:27 am
Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am

Equal kills you say?
You're counting an OJ with us, not even in my friend list as we can see, no map or discord. Good story. So next time there is a random Oj attacking us or you, I will stop fighting

Genesis was back with his mystic and you were six when I died , I have the video :lol:

Terrible as usual , you didn't do anything anyways in the fight. Get carried by Leet and Trevor costantly :lol:

Totally random OJ amirite?
Like I said you lying always cracks me
Up.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm

if u think that a random OJ is fighting with me I will stop fighting , so maybe your retarted self will grow up some balls in the btw and accept my challenge for a 2vs2

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 pm

I cliented and died on my archer.
I got on my second account and ran back on my mystic, I did 0 damage to you when you died, I got on screen and you died instantly, Blazing. Didn't even have time to pull your bar or get you on LT.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Thats a great price for a Full Keg POF

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Nice 4v8 death blazing post video for me thanks

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm
if u think that a random OJ is fighting with me I will stop fighting , so maybe your retarted self will grow up some balls in the btw and accept my challenge for a 2vs2
I mean I have kicked the shit out of you in a lot of 2v2s already.

Off the top of my head you went 1-3 with me and blitz (you and icecast on 50 damage fisters and lost twice).
I can only recall 4 fights with chad vs you and we won 3/4 (You lost 3 straight with Kenyanshan or whatever his name was switching chars every fight lolz). And then lets even give you the trev one in ocllo (although we tried to 2v2 you and gaykio and you brought in kyrite lolz). That puts me up without me even attempting to think of any other fights we have had. :wink: I will continue to put that shove your face in dirt.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:32 pm

I think Kyashan is Poi and he's mildly retarded but he's a good guy.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am
Paithan wrote:

Whos that sexy man in black next to you on map

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Crunch wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:32 pm
I think Kyashan is Poi and he's mildly retarded but he's a good guy.
Was just going off the top of my head. Blazing was on a mage for all of those fights.. the other guy did way better in all of them tbh lol.

Uhh [Uhh]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Hmm.
You had a player grouping with you all in the same house.
This player assisted your team by attacking the enemy team.
Your team xhealed this player multiple times.
This player probably did more damage overall than anyone on your team.
But this player is not allowed to be counted towards your team simply because one ignorant player's ego cannot handle having had lost with a numbers advantage? You must make up so many lies to cope with such a loss because of your babybrain syndrome?

I know you're Italian and it's in your nature to turn on your allies after loss. But come on man, keep this sort of thing up and people are gonna think of you as Benito Mussolini and start looking for their General Pietro Badoglio to take your place. (Bane maybe, isn't he a general?)

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm

sad but true

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:33 am

I mean I guess he logged cuz his pet died and he used his big heal and nobody died - we def should have killed whoever witch is in the beginning he was really low at one point and also had paith at 4% a min or two later while on foot it was set up and somehow we didn't get enough damage. That being said I can't shake the rust off if we quit pvping after half a fight when nobody even died yet idk what happened before I got on but this log after half a fight shit isn't fun lol
Last edited by Crunch on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:54 am

My heal macro was not used during that fight rofl

I use a vvv horse and I can ress it with bandages or call another vvv horse.

I logged cuz I was too enthusiastic of the casting of cruz and crunch, such a skillfull level of magery made me fall asleep. It's not really intesting for me to fight with mages who cannot cast proper spells, I am not teaching them during a fight what to cast. They should start from the basics and I cba to teach at 2 am in the morning. Fire arrow at 100% life on a footed target made me go to bed.

And btw in that fight you guys were getting rekt totally, you're lucky that our two mages dealt barely any dmg together at the same time

P.s. these kids can pvp without me , it's pretty hilarious to see Crunch talking shit but if I don't pvp he doesn't either...and there are many "God" members but not many of them want to pvp without me. I cannot carry people who can't even cast spells or ask me who they should target when there is someone on foot since 2 minutes running for his life. I would rather watch a good horror movie :lol:

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:36 am

Not sure why you keep ppl in the guild you don't want to pvp with. That's running a guild 101 boot the guys you don't wanna play with. If you left the fight after 3 mins with a usable pet and a usable big heal then something is wrong so better figure it out buddy.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:48 am

you clearly said you don't want to pvp without me on discord, then you talk bs to opossum... I don't really understand the logic.

If I want to log off because I don't like what I see , it's not your problem, you can keep playing, I don't force you to stop having fun on UO.
I never said I don't want to pvp with you, I said " I am done for the night" , it was enough shit sync for me to see

I am not having fun when I watch mages asking me who to target when someone is on foot since 2 minutes . I don't understand that . I cannot explain every step of pvp when you fight people like ! . It's not possible to tell you guys what to cast during the fight . You should be able to play properly after years you play this game. If you cast fire arrow on someone who has evasion and he is at 100% life there is something wrong for sure. If you cast weaken spam after the bola instead of going offensive...there is something wrong too, there is a delay when you get footed , you cannot go ninja form instant....I cannot teach the basics of the game during a fight.

I didn't shout or tell you to stop fighting. I said I am done fighting for the night . I had no fun to see mages running around holding no spells...I don't understand how it's possible.

It was 2 AM for me and honestly I don't like to play like that, there are very easy things to do and clearly the basics are missing here. Back in the day I was sending Gwin to attack Ogre lords with explo flame to get the timing proper, that berst russian mate improved a lot .

The learning curve of many of you is stuck at page 50 of the skullfuck manual, you all miss the other 156 pages.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:03 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:48 am
you clearly said you don't want to pvp without me on discord, then you talk bs to opossum... I don't really understand the logic.
Fucking leakers, amiright?