Diva Aeyko featuring beta twins Cetric and Forsaken

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Cetric wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 am
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:43 am

You are all like numbers to me
And players like Crunch, Dogfart, Cruz, etc wonder why they cant keep people active in that guild.

Since the OP is digging up GOD history, they should track down that battle between Aekyo and Blazing where they went and Arenad. THAT was an awesome one lol.
Didn't look awesome to me, I have an eye for picking out stories the UO community want to see.

Here is the TLDR of the "battle between Aeyko and Blazing"
A-Look at me guys i'm so amazing *flex*
B-bicho if i could have used my tele ring at tourney you would have lost :twisted:
A-Wtf did you say to me you little bitch? Lets settle this right now at farms. No gold btw not confident enough btw
B-hehe ok ima skull fuck u "pulls out 1 billion gold splinter wep"
Fight starts, 30 mins pass
B&A- STOP THE FIGHT!! my antiques are breaking!!!
They kiss the end.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Best Friend was a character.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:52 pm

PVP EVENTS wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 pm
Cetric wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 am

And players like Crunch, Dogfart, Cruz, etc wonder why they cant keep people active in that guild.

Since the OP is digging up GOD history, they should track down that battle between Aekyo and Blazing where they went and Arenad. THAT was an awesome one lol.
Didn't look awesome to me, I have an eye for picking out stories the UO community want to see.

Here is the TLDR of the "battle between Aeyko and Blazing"
A-Look at me guys i'm so amazing *flex*
B-bicho if i could have used my tele ring at tourney you would have lost :twisted:
A-Wtf did you say to me you little bitch? Lets settle this right now at farms. No gold btw not confident enough btw
B-hehe ok ima skull fuck u "pulls out 1 billion gold splinter wep"
Fight starts, 30 mins pass
B&A- STOP THE FIGHT!! my antiques are breaking!!!
They kiss the end.
Yea pretty much lol. Was just funny to see the boil over

Forsaken [EVO]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 pm

What

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:46 pm

sounds like a fun guild

Kloud [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Wtf is dis what it's pretain to anything that has to do with anything lol?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 pm

You know in light of the recent developments from the discord messages shown...

I know I've said some things, made some people feel bad, maybe even made people quit the game and beat up on some of you pretty badly that you'd search through thousands of conversations back from 8 months ago and even post videos of a what appears to be a client crash kill on ol mooseknuckle. (Blazing, you should know better than this)

I know I've been hard on you guys but from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to personally take the time to apologize....

TO ABSOLUTELY NOONE! The champ does what the fuck he wants!

Eu-1 longfinger
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 pm

I know I've said some things, made some people feel bad, maybe even made people quit the game and beat up on some of you pretty badly that you'd search through thousands of conversations back from 8 months ago and even post videos of a what appears to be a client crash kill on ol mooseknuckle. (Blazing, you should know better than this)

I know I've been hard on you guys but from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to personally take the time to apologize....

Rofl Aeyko you and luthor are the reason i started to record fights cuz you allwys deny it when i kill u, besides that it's also fun to do!
In that fight you probebly forgot i had exp loaded for 20sec and didn't expekt 2 ai hits 45dmg each, also funny ur nova goes off in the end?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:37 pm

#1 You killing Moose while he's sitting still is clearly a client kill and has nothing to do with ME.
#2 You cannot kill ME period, we've proven this time and time again. Do you not recall dying to me with meteor swarm?

We can keep going on this, you're a dog tier player that I don't even you have named in my screenshots. I have to find you listed as "Mindas buddy EU trash" and look through each one where I can 30 plus of these 1v1's.

Here's the ones from the day you died to MS, JUST like your pal Minda.

I didn't even bother screenshotting you because you're dog shit. I only screenshotted Minda because he talks big, like you're doing now. If for one second you think you beat ME, I'll gladly log in the game and fight you for gold. Give me some incentive to log in, PLEASE 8)

We both know you nor anyone in your guild wants any part of the champ.

I predict another dodge like the countless dodges this forum has provided over the years. OR the classic, Fight me on Asuka!

Eu-1 longfinger
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Fresh new video of aeyko getting owned rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kAEPNOWIQ

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm glad you posted the last 42 seconds of me chasing you around with your horse for 15 minutes after calling you out on Mark-o. You know the character you "supposedly" can beat me on... Right.

You only just proved that you know you cannot beat me. The very reason I quit logging into Uo is this right here. Your pet did 100% of the dmg while you turtled trying to survive. This is what f aggots do and run their mouths. I'm the only person that stays and fights this dumb shit and this is why I don't even bother logging into this shit game. Ol Tamers online when a person claims they beat me....

L M A O. Some things never change. GJ for proving exactly what I said all along. Can't beat the player, hide behind some pets.

Eu-1 longfinger
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 pm
Eu-1 longfinger wrote:

I'm glad you posted the last 42 seconds of me chasing you around with your horse for 15 minutes after calling you out on Mark-o. You know the character you "supposedly" can beat me on... Right.

You only just proved that you know you cannot beat me. The very reason I quit logging into Uo is this right here. Your pet did 100% of the dmg while you turtled trying to survive. This is what f aggots do and run their mouths. I'm the only person that stays and fights this dumb shit and this is why I don't even bother logging into this shit game. Ol Tamers online when a person claims they beat me....

L M A O. Some things never change. GJ for proving exactly what I said all along. Can't beat the player, hide behind some pets.
U called on me i came and killed you rofl , that pet is noob no skills over 100 unlike when i killed you uber tamer + pet on yew bank roof on pwned.

btw i baited you and like a newb you are u fell for it haha!!!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:41 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 pm

U called on me i came and killed you rofl , that pet is noob no skills over 100 unlike when i killed you uber tamer + pet on yew bank roof on pwned.

btw i baited you and like a newb you are u fell for it haha!!!
You baited me for 15 minutes.... Riiiiiight. Post the whole video of "baiting" me.... I'll wait.

You're my bitch, thats why you logged off marko-O to get a pet. Point proven, now go put on your skirt bitch boy

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Eu-1 longfinger wrote:

I like that you guys actually fight. We've had a few good ones.

I think its time you guys shit or get off the pot with your GOD alliance tho. :o

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:13 pm

I hope Aeyko comes back good times on Pest/demise feel like he has a home if he accepts!

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

You baited me for 15 minutes....
Sounds right up your alley... :lol:

PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 pm

It took you days to come up with a response and this is the best you could come up with? Chin up , you are on a different team now.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

You baited me for 15 minutes.... Riiiiiight.
Every time Aeyko says "Riiiiight"

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:31 am
Paithan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:22 am
Personally, I thought pepsi saying he was the best competition was the highlight there. :lol:
Tru dat!!! Almost as funny as u casting summon demon while on foot that day
https://i.gyazo.com/2a0926d852dd94bfe3e ... 13912a.mp4

Brain dead blazing just giving me all the lolz from 20-25 seconds.. trying to kill a horse instead of the guy at 12% while simultaneously blocking his guild. Then from 42-46 seconds he is too stupid to click on a bar. No wonder you ran away when I showed up at this fight.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Lol at this clip this is exactly what I kept bringing up witch girl was 4% and someone Stam blocked everyone else while i blew my trigger and whatever else spells now we know who actually did it...