UO going free to play, who will be coming back?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 am

Link wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:05 pm
Kayne. wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:34 pm
I thought about trying it (again)

but the free account restrictions are more locked down than a lot of games that offer a F2P option. Would need a paid account just to support the F2P account.
How is it more locked down? You can do everything except use a house. If you have a friend online, they can handle your storage needs.
like rafman held your balls?

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:24 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 am
Link wrote:

How is it more locked down? You can do everything except use a house. If you have a friend online, they can handle your storage needs.
like rafman held your balls?
He didn't "hold" them... Link forced them upon him.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:25 am

It's more like Rafman was practically drowning and pleading for dear life while Link kept dunking him back under with his balls.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:49 am

Bane commenting on man's coconuts... all good

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:55 am

It's only gay if you don't cum

Kayne.
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am

Link wrote:
Kayne. wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:34 pm
I thought about trying it (again)

but the free account restrictions are more locked down than a lot of games that offer a F2P option. Would need a paid account just to support the F2P account.
Can Endless Journey accounts place or use a house?

No, Endless Journey accounts may not place a house and may only enter public housing.

Not being able to enter private houses or be co-owner/friended to houses would make it so I would have to ask my friend to get online and get stuff out of their house for me.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:32 am

Kayne. wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am
Link wrote:

Can Endless Journey accounts place or use a house?

No, Endless Journey accounts may not place a house and may only enter public housing.

Not being able to enter private houses or be co-owner/friended to houses would make it so I would have to ask my friend to get online and get stuff out of their house for me.
Yeah, so? No free rides bitch.

We're making UO great again.

Kayne.
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 pm

too much work :(