Exciting news from the 20th anniversary party!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.

Which multiboxer will be the first to have their account actioned?

Blazing Inferno
15%
Dan
26%
De Leet Ed
41%
Fanta
No votes
Slick Rick
19%

Total votes: 27

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

DannyDan wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:38 am
Why are you insulting someone's income? Who care's if its his only source. It's mine too. Does that make us bad people? Does that make us something to look down upon and laugh? How dense are you, I can afford my life style from a game I really enjoy - and still am able to achieve A grades. I mean, really - how are you roleplaying the white knight of UO and acting like this?
Says the guy while white-knighting (learn the term please, you're doing it wrong) his friend that is attempting to do the same thing and insult my income as well. While you're at it look up the word hypocrite.

de LEET ed wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:41 am
Keep braggin about your honda civic buddy :lol:
My high school self is so ashamed of driving a high horsepower civic :( whatever will I do.

So edgy. Keep grasping.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:57 am

Olcher wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

My high school self is so ashamed of driving a high horsepower civic :( whatever will I do.

Listen, I don't know you and you seem like nice enough guy... But don't ever say High horsepower and Honda Civic in the same sentence again please.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:57 am
Olcher wrote:

Listen, I don't know you and you seem like nice enough guy... But don't ever say High horsepower and Honda Civic in the same sentence again please.
I giggled at this.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Olcher wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Says the guy who has no source of income or employment outside of UO :lol:
Why are you insulting someone's income? Who care's if its his only source. It's mine too. Does that make us bad people? Does that make us something to look down upon and laugh? How dense are you, I can afford my life style from a game I really enjoy - and still am able to achieve A grades. I mean, really - how are you roleplaying the white knight of UO and acting like this?
you sound SUPER triggered here

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 pm

crunch about to join god dude? hypeeeeeee

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm
DannyDan wrote:

Hes far from triggered, but lets be realistic here...

Olcher comes to these boards trying to be funny about people having "uo as their only income" but if you break down the facts..

Olchers has been doing every event every month for over 6 years, thats a whopping 30ish average hours a month!
12 months in a year... x 6 years (minimum) ..
Thats 2,160 hours, or 90 days straight (at least) this guy has spent staring as his uo screen trying to get an item to sell for $10.00
He doesnt pvm, doesnt pvp, doesnt have a guild, doesnt really have any friends, so that means his only reason for playing this game is to make money.
(2,160 hours + of it)

But he comes here to try and make fun of other people that he actually knows nothing about :lol:

Hes the perfect definition of an internet troll (trollcher) :roll:

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Oh shit as Leet would say RIP in peace Olcher.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Olcher wrote:
DannyDan wrote:
Says the guy while white-knighting (learn the term please, you're doing it wrong) his friend that is attempting to do the same thing and insult my income as well. While you're at it look up the word hypocrite.
You're using the word hypocrite. While you make a poll about multi botters and don't include yourself. Ironic.

Rafman
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm not up to date with all these new internet slang terms. "multi-boxing". Is that the same as dual-clienting?

No offense but people have done that in uo forever. This isn't a new thing. It was illegal in the past - is it legal now? Is it going to become illegal once again? The problem with UO - legal or not - is that they are incapable of tracking it.

How exactly is this newsworthy?

Some guy runs 5 accounts at an EM event to get 5 items. How exactly is EA going to manage to prevent it, outside of saying "its illegal".

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Refman, go back to selling vaccums door to door

PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Rafman wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm
I'm not up to date with all these new internet slang terms. "multi-boxing". Is that the same as dual-clienting?

No offense but people have done that in uo forever. This isn't a new thing. It was illegal in the past - is it legal now? Is it going to become illegal once again? The problem with UO - legal or not - is that they are incapable of tracking it.

How exactly is this newsworthy?

Some guy runs 5 accounts at an EM event to get 5 items. How exactly is EA going to manage to prevent it, outside of saying "its illegal".
It's 2017 and you still don't know how to use google? Nice one your ignorant schmuck

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm

rafman u did great at holding lynk's balls

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:18 pm

de LEET ed wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:12 pm
Crunch wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Hes far from triggered, but lets be realistic here...

Olcher comes to these boards trying to be funny about people having "uo as their only income" but if you break down the facts..

Olchers has been doing every event every month for over 6 years, thats a whopping 30ish average hours a month!
12 months in a year... x 6 years (minimum) ..
Thats 2,160 hours, or 90 days straight (at least) this guy has spent staring as his uo screen trying to get an item to sell for $10.00
He doesnt pvm, doesnt pvp, doesnt have a guild, doesnt really have any friends, so that means his only reason for playing this game is to make money.
(2,160 hours + of it)

But he comes here to try and make fun of other people that he actually knows nothing about :lol:

Hes the perfect definition of an internet troll (trollcher) :roll:
Crazy impressive math.

Kiwi [MM]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:00 am

de LEET ed wrote:
doesnt have a guild, doesnt really have any friends

That's news to me, I guess Ive been hanging out with a fake Olcher this whole time.

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 am

Kiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:00 am
de LEET ed wrote:
doesnt have a guild, doesnt really have any friends

That's news to me, I guess Ive been hanging out with a fake Olcher this whole time.
Oh sorry he begged his one friend to come post for him on the hot boards :lol:

Kiwi [MM]
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 am

de LEET ed wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 am
Kiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:00 am

I got paid well to make my post!

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:58 am

Kiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 am
de LEET ed wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 am

I got paid well to make my post!
You're not even a KIWI you fraud....

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Rafman wrote:
It is extremely obvious when someone is multi-boxing at an event. You can tell within 1-2 minutes of watching them. All the characters stand on the same tile, have the same skills, cast spells simultaneously, etc. They might even perform some technical checks such as seeing if they are all the same IP address.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Link wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm
Rafman wrote:
It is extremely obvious when someone is multi-boxing at an event. You can tell within 1-2 minutes of watching them. All the characters stand on the same tile, have the same skills, cast spells simultaneously, etc. They might even perform some technical checks such as seeing if they are all the same IP address.
And after they spend the resources to do that, what are thy going to do? Ban the 15 accounts of said multi-boxer when all of UO's population probably isn't 200 people strong. I know in pvp there's barely 30 total players which some of the free shards can produce on one single team. I just don't see mass bans being handed out to paying accounts. Especially since some of these players have more accounts than the whole OSI pvp community can produce players combined.

That's just my two cents.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 pm
And after they spend the resources to do that, what are thy going to do? Ban the 15 accounts of said multi-boxer when all of UO's population probably isn't 200 people strong.
That is quite the hyperbole when they just had the anniversary party with over 200 players in attendance. Of the people there only 40 played on Atlantic. And they confirmed subscriptions are still split 50/50 between Asian and Western shards. When you consider all this data, there are a lot of people still playing UO.

At least 400.