Exciting news from the 20th anniversary party!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.

Which multiboxer will be the first to have their account actioned?

Blazing Inferno
15%
Dan
27%
De Leet Ed
38%
Fanta
No votes
Slick Rick
19%

Total votes: 26

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Mesanna: "When we release the Endless Journey multi-boxing is going to be illegal. (applause) (incoherent) ... no gm is going to say anything to you or disturb you. If you have 6, 8, 10 whatever type characters all doing the same thing at the same time you're gone. (applause)"

Very exciting news indeed! Source: https://video.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t ... e=59C6CBF5

Who will be the first to have their account actioned/banned? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Olcher you have the same number of toons of Leet at events. Are you brain dead? Why didn't you mention yourself?

I barely did events in the last months, and barely ever did them in 20 years I played UO. Look at your castle you fool.

You can go take a zucchina and banana and stick it where the sun does not shine ie your ass ( You have prolly a monkey's IQ so I explained you my joke bud)

P.s. Hopefully more events where skilled players will get drops, so you can icq me to buy them , cuz I doubt you can cast few spells with those monkey 's skillz

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:20 pm
Olcher you have the same number of toons of Leet at events. Are you brain dead? Why didn't you mention yourself?

I barely did events in the last months, and barely ever did them in 20 years I played UO. Look at your castle you fool.

You can go take a zucchina and banana and stick it where the sun does not shine ie your ass ( You have prolly a monkey's IQ so I explained you my joke bud)

P.s. Hopefully more events where skilled players will get drops, so you can icq me to buy them , cuz I doubt you can cast few spells with those monkey 's skillz
Oh. Last time I checked my 3 manually played characters is less than the 13 he 'plays' (multi-boxes) ... but let me confirm that...

Yep 3 is still less than 13. Just like the 1 shard you EM on now is less than the 2 you used to. Anything else?
Last edited by Olcher on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Ahhh so u admit you multibot too bud, 3 toons of courseeee.

Multiclienting was legal till now that's why most of the ppl had 2+ toons, even Nails has many weavers.

It will be illegal ? Good I am happy about it, more events where SKILL is involved hopefully then.

Btw you just want to look like an hypocrit as always, learn your place kiddo.

And sorry I would burn players down, I cannot be an EM. no patience, but thank you for your consideration

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm

I think the real exciting news is there will be no character restrictions on free to play. So everyone who just wants to PVP once in a while can.

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Link wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm
I think the real exciting news is there will be no character restrictions on free to play. So everyone who just wants to PVP once in a while can.
That is good news too. Hopefully some fresh/returning meat for the PVPers. Don't scare them off too fast!

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Give me more ppl to kill thanks. Feeling pretty nervous these days

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Olcher wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Oh. Last time I checked my 3 manually played characters is less than the 13 he 'plays' (multi-boxes) ... but let me confirm that...

Yep 3 is still less than 13. Just like the 1 shard you EM on now is less than the 2 you used to. Anything else?
-Link
1.) Real good question you asked at the party link im glad it got a standing ovation great job! I think real multiboxing is a real problem in this game, it has single handedly killed all armor prices alone over the last year or so to the point where if something not absolutely insane its worth peanuts.

-Olchie

Ugh, hard to even reply to you because i actually feel sorry for you as a person with this weird obsession you have with me,

2.) Before you jump to the hot board and start spilling of lies, we already know what chrs are yours, the throwing party u have, spellweaver party you have -- so don't sit and be that hypocrit you have been portraying on stratics for years -- just today on sakura your "i have a weird obsession with leet" thrower party was spotted.. i mean lol what?
I think you have mental issues man and i really hope the best for you as a person. Hopefully you can one day realize its just a game.

3.) As i have stated before Multi-Clienting is not illegal, and is offaly confused with multiboxing. All my screens are open at the same time across 3 monitors, i can see all my characters at the same time, i could respond to any GM or question asked from any account in a moments notice, and i send keystrokes into each screen to control character combat. There are great tools at your disposal in the classic client anyone can use. If messana wants me to send her a video doing an event with 7-10 characters i would gladly to stop the confusion between a player who is just really talented and people who run spellweaving tamer partys who just press play and sit there :D ... So unless The UO Team decides to make multi-clienting illegal which i highly doubt since it would cause an uproar, maybe you should worry about yourself pal =)
Last edited by de LEET ed on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Hmm can't really have a poll and not put yourself in there.

Were you not also profiting off of Clops little moments. I'm surprised Mesanna didn't pick up on that also and hit you with the Ban Hammer.

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 pm

New ppl on UO?? PvP????????????? I'm tired of just killing all these FS! and GOD!

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:24 pm

chaz and icecast come back hype

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:24 pm
chaz and icecast come back hype
Icecast is prison hardened care... He's got some innovative ways to bounce dem cheeks together if you get wut I'm saying...

Also can I get some more votes, not feeling the love.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:31 am

Dan we barely do events and we are listed in this thread, already a win

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:31 am
Dan we barely do events and we are listed in this thread, already a win
It's funny how he seems to have every event rare for sale on Stratics yet his name isn't up here.

Hypocritical Poll at its FINEST

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 am

Yes. I know. it's a scuffed poll. As I told one of you over ICQ it wouldn't be much of a poll with only two real choices so I had to add names of known past/present/future multiboxers. Don't take it personally. There's really only two possible answers. C'mon guys this isn't hard...

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 am

Olcher wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 am
Yes. I know. it's a scuffed poll. As I told one of you over ICQ it wouldn't be much of a poll with only two real choices so I had to add names of known past/present/future multiboxers. Don't take it personally. There's really only two possible answers. C'mon guys this isn't hard...
Says the guy who has a multi-bot fan club named after him :lol:

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm

de LEET ed wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 am
Olcher wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 am
Says the guy who has no source of income or employment outside of UO :lol:

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:41 am

Olcher wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm
de LEET ed wrote:

Keep braggin about your honda civic buddy :lol:

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:38 am

Olcher wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm
de LEET ed wrote:

Why are you insulting someone's income? Who care's if its his only source. It's mine too. Does that make us bad people? Does that make us something to look down upon and laugh? How dense are you, I can afford my life style from a game I really enjoy - and still am able to achieve A grades. I mean, really - how are you roleplaying the white knight of UO and acting like this?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 am

The real question is how the fuck did me and Dan get 3 votes ea if we barely show at events

Pretty funny. I bet my berst russian mates voted for me