Does Paith Lie?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Took him a while to stop? But if you read in gen chat, you also state " gwin he was doing enough running as is" implying you're cool with ganking me..

THen you ganking in 1 vs 1 fuckers got dropped.

Randy, you were fair throughout this, the first time i got ganked during this fight by Masiso or whatever, Thank you...

https://youtu.be/Gyb9VLQ3VjE

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Ummm.. all you did was prove me right?

After gwin came on screen- did i cast literally anything on you? LOL.

I started chasing gwin and telling him that he just gave you an excuse to run- can even see me stop completely :20-:30 to finish typing to him and say it in gen chat.

Thanks for proving me right. Fuckin retard.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm
Ummm.. all you did was prove me right?

After gwin came on screen- did i cast literally anything on you? LOL.

I started chasing gwin and telling him that he just gave you an excuse to run- can even see me stop completely :20-:30 to finish typing to him and say it in gen chat.

Thanks for proving me right. Fuckin retard.
Honestly, do you think you would of stopped of gwin dismounted me?

I appled, and you cast curse - It showed intent to attack, you didn't stop chasing. You went aggressive. I mean even eariler on in the fight I was attacked, you took the time to cast on my brute and take advantage.

https://youtu.be/O9C1oVEM4oU

Explain that one?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Yeah.. casted a spell while typing.. you know those little things called macros. If I had intent to gank you I would have casted on you. lol. Idiot. At least blazing tries to cut videos to hope it makes him look right. You just gave up.

And explain me killing your brute? Did I attack you? No.. So what is there to explain? Your brute is a better pvper than you. For realz.

I'd like some explanation of why you got your guildie to toss you a heal at the beginning of our one v one when you ran off screen redlined plz. It was either suckrite or badness.
Last edited by Paithan on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm

i check discord noone in. log in game > log in map > saw jerry/randy running around yew bank doors. Started running to them, saw u on my screen running away, attemp to dmount, kept chasing, randy told me there is 1v1 going i stopped. other ojs came on screen - fight started. U can use it as an excuse or w/e u want. that's the real story.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm
i check discord noone in. log in game > log in map > saw jerry/randy running around yew bank doors. Started running to them, saw u on my screen running away, attemp to dmount, kept chasing, randy told me there is 1v1 going i stopped. other ojs came on screen - fight started. U can use it as an excuse or w/e u want. that's the real story.
How am i suppose to know a member of ! is not in disco/map ? With each other, what should I assume when someone is trying to dismount me with two of the opposite guild members around me?

Like really gwin?

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm

i am not saying, that u shouldn't run awa. Think about it, paithan or anyelse never called me for help. i was by myself, without comms. Don't use, what happend against paith. he is innocent.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Also, can you provide explanation as to why you let your guildies/alliance with euro crew just get annihilated.

Kyrite/the one/dark matrix/divine/mafioso

Just left em to be embarrassed. Kyrite claimed it was all randoms when they were mostly his guild. lol. The way you guys lie is so bizarre.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:43 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 pm
Deep Balls wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm
How am i suppose to know a member of ! is not in disco/map ? With each other, what should I assume when someone is trying to dismount me with two of the opposite guild members around me?

Like really gwin?
Probably see not only me not casting on you anymore but me telling him in gen chat that he gave you a reason to run. LOL. Common sense helps in these situations.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm
i am not saying, that u shouldn't run awa. Think about it, paithan or anyelse never called me for help. i was by myself, without comms. Don't use, what happend against paith. he is innocent.
Let's assume that's the situation, and I read it wrong.

What about the time before that? When he carried on attacking my brute while I was quite clearly getting attacked? I mean with your situation, I could get behind that. But, after the first time. I'm finding it hard to believe he wasn't open to at least trying to do something to me while I'm getting attacked.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 pm

i have no idea what happend before, and it's up to u. I ve just made it clear in my case.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 pm
i have no idea what happend before, and it's up to u. I ve just made it clear in my case.
Let's be fair, do you think paith would of stopped if you dismounted me? Like in all honesty? Knowing him as a person/player. I find it hard to believe.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:45 pm
Deep Balls wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm

What about the time before that? When he carried on attacking my brute while I was quite clearly getting attacked? I mean with your situation, I could get behind that. But, after the first time. I'm finding it hard to believe he wasn't open to at least trying to do something to me while I'm getting attacked.
You destroyed any shot at an attempt to call me a liar when you posted proof my man. But thanks for editing a video for me. Next time play the whole thing from start to finish with you running away redlined multiple times. tks <3

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:55 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:53 pm
Deep Balls wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Let's be fair, do you think paith would of stopped if you dismounted me? Like in all honesty? Knowing him as a person/player. I find it hard to believe.
The only person to call in a gank in that video was you btw. :lol:

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 pm
Also, can you provide explanation as to why you let your guildies/alliance with euro crew just get annihilated.

Kyrite/the one/dark matrix/divine/mafioso

Just left em to be embarrassed. Kyrite claimed it was all randoms when they were mostly his guild. lol. The way you guys lie is so bizarre.
well since we are all making up stories here.

It was Dan Dark Matrix the one and myself,

vs sweet teen, wet, divine, Sailor Jerry, cousinlit. and Genny.

then you lost that fight and my guild logged then you went back to yew and started ganking 1 vs 1..

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:45 pm

You destroyed any shot at an attempt to call me a liar when you posted proof my man. But thanks for editing a video for me. Next time play the whole thing from start to finish with you running away redlined multiple times. tks <3
You're literally chasing me, with a DP up trying to splinter me... THen you casted a spell and carried on chasing me until you realised nothing was going to happen. I called in the gank, when your self and gwin were chasing me....

Seriously, you're fucking crazy. How about the first time? When you carried on attacking my brute while i was getting attacked?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:06 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:04 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 pm

You're literally chasing me, with a DP up trying to splinter me... THen you casted a spell and carried on chasing me until you realised nothing was going to happen. I called in the gank, when your self and gwin were chasing me....

Seriously, you're fucking crazy. How about the first time? When you carried on attacking my brute while i was getting attacked?
You already lost bud. 10 count. Video proof is more than enough for me.

And what does attacking a brute have to do with anything? Am i missing something?

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:06 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:04 pm

And what does attacking a brute have to do with anything? Am i missing something?
Okay you won - all good. Now honor your side and get your arse on Oceania and watch it get slapped around.

INSERT EXCUSES BELOW

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:55 pm

well since we are all making up stories here.

It was Dan Dark Matrix the one and myself,

vs sweet teen, wet, divine, Sailor Jerry, cousinlit. and Genny.

then you lost that fight and my guild logged then you went back to yew and started ganking 1 vs 1..
Are you tolling or retarded? In the video divine comes up WITH you and gets right on wet. 5v3 (while im typing to gwin to not attack mind you).

Second fight he is still with you and here is the out come: You, Dark Matrix, Madness, The One, Mafioso and Divine (you called them random ojs when you are guilded with 3 of them- comedy at its best) 4v6 loss for suckrite.

Dark down with the one in the middle of all of us- you didn't heal.

madness down as you are casting a heal as he is dead LOL
You dying with divine helping you (again)
Divine payin the price for ganking the good gues
Last edited by Paithan on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:19 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:17 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Okay you won - all good. Now honor your side and get your arse on Oceania and watch it get slapped around.

INSERT EXCUSES BELOW
Honor my side of what? Again- am i missing something? All that happened tonight was you fought with a brute up the whole time and had a guildmate heal you when you were low and ran off screen redlined. Fill me in.