Paith VS Dan

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:19 am
Cetric wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:21 am


I haven't seen a tamer in quite a while just fyi. Besides Frawg and Vaine, its been weeks.
That alone may be reason enough for me to make an appearance. Last I logged in, I saw Fastcast, Luther Leet, Frawg, Vaine, Another DP tamer mage in Hi 5 I forget his name and Mr Whack a stealthing tamer all chilling at the yew gate waiting for their pets to do some pvp for them. Also had to redeem myself after a mare ate my face off by killing a few of them. I'm not in the game of tamer pvp hence why I played Demise even as crap as it is over there.
My Issue with the Taming is the casting, they cast at 4/6 for no fucking reason, However the DP Tamer is now in Umad. :)

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 am
What gold fight have I lost and didn't pay?
Hrmmm... you tell me. If you fought for gold and didn't pay, you shouldn't have a hard time remembering it.

Or are you implying that it didn't happen?

User avatar
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Bane might be thinking of kyrite.

User avatar
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:00 am
God damn it I'm good. It's like.. how could I have predicted this??!

*Sips tea*
How could you just sip tea at a time like this...


*Sips tea Furiously*

User avatar
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 am
PVP EVENTS wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am


What are you talking about? I asked gwin the other day if you were playing OSI and he told me you were playing on a character named "That Moose"

btw I PM'd you about that prize I still owe you
In fairness he was the first one to say it was mooselisted... THen suddenly it was CAL playing Aeykos account. There is certainly something fishy going on here.. And we all know Cal has such a big ego, he would need to announce himself on these fourms.

Detective Dan is on the case boys. I will uncover the Leory Brown V2
Why would Cal care enough to come in here? He's mostly on demise anyway.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Lynk wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm
Bane might be thinking of kyrite.
Nope. Definitely thinking of Aeyko.

It's been five hours and still no answer? His usual response time is within 5-10 minutes. He must really be thinking about his response this time.

User avatar
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:47 am
Waiting to see That Moose and Aeyko playing together!!
You can see it on free servers quite a bit if you're ever able to compete.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm
Lynk wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm
Bane might be thinking of kyrite.
Nope. Definitely thinking of Aeyko.

It's been five hours and still no answer? His usual response time is within 5-10 minutes. He must really be thinking about his response this time.
That's because I haven't lost a money fight and not payed. Most all of the fights I participate in are brokered, for this very reason. To avoid any confusion.

Maybe you can enlighten me on who you're thinking of here.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 pm
Bane321 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm


Nope. Definitely thinking of Aeyko.

It's been five hours and still no answer? His usual response time is within 5-10 minutes. He must really be thinking about his response this time.
That's because I haven't lost a money fight and not payed. Most all of the fights I participate in are brokered, for this very reason. To avoid any confusion.

Maybe you can enlighten me on who you're thinking of here.
So first you act like you don't know what I'm talking about, and now you're going to commit to the deny strategy? After spending so much time denying it the first time I would've thought that you'd remember, considering how recently it was. I guess not. Well prepare to be "enlightened":

"I watched aeyko talk shit to venner and then venner accepted his pure mage duel invitation and raped him"
"Then I pmd aeyko and was like LOLLLLLL"
"And he was like dude it was boadi again and I'm like nope"

Image
Image

"Venner was IN CHANNEL with me and it was an off the cusp no notice challenge"
"And my nigga prevailed"

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Soo typical... God you're pathetic.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Image

And by raping me you meant when he dueled me for 45 minutes, the same as the tournament that he won. Him and I go 50/50 and I know when I'm dueling Boadi.

Image

This was the last duel I had with Boadi coincidentally on the same character eh? And him admitting who he was eh?
Bane321 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:38 pm
SO typical... God you're pathetic.
Keep grasping at straws and losing other peoples money while trying to upkeep a lie to make another player ,FAR BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE, look bad. You're the shit stain of this games community as every single player clowns you and beats you down in the field. General jerkoff strikes again with failed proof while I display the truth. You're probably the single most idiotic player to have ever played this game and that's saying A LOT :lol:

Now go dig up some other bullshit that you're dumb enough to believe with your blind hate. Run testify that bitch boy 8)

Image

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Far better than I'll ever be, but won't even pure mage a dude who has played maybe ten times in a year, and has dueled even less? Hahaha

I don't know what any of these shitty screen shots mean, but Boadi said it wasn't him. Do you have evidence to prove that it was?

So you accepted a duel for gold, and now you won't pay because you say that you KNOW that it was Boadi. But where's your proof? Boadi says so himself that it wasn't him, yet you won't pay?

Hahahahahaha
Last edited by Bane321 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Good god, you are literally too stupid to speak to. You can lead the horse to water but you can't bless it...

Image

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 pm
You can lead the horse to water but you can't bless it...
hahahahaha!!!

User avatar
Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Pappy wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 am
Let me know when you're on OCE and ready to go!
Crunch wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm
by Crunch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm

This fight won't happen
We all know that Paith will dodge and never show up on OCE to fight Dan or anyone for that matter.
What we DO know is that he will talk random shit and claim `the other guy` is dodging.
Also more than likely flame anyone in the thread not hugging his nuts plus cry on ICQ to his buddies in his guild to come play "Rikky Rescue" on the forums for him.
Just like every other thread on these forums for the past six-ten years.
*sips tea* then slams a beer.

Post Reply