Paith VS Dan

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:18 pm
Bane will join GOD so we can kill Opossum soon
This I would actually pay to see, Kyrite in the same discord with general autismo... :lol:

That alone would make me comeback to Tamers Online just to watch that shit show unfold.
Bane321 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Btw, where were these 1v1 challenges when I was active? Lol You're really no better than Aeyko lmao.
One thing you could never say about Paithan or myself, we'd never show up on a stealther or an archer characters to prove how dominant we are on mages... Much less lose our friends money in doing so. That's not rust you're feeling bane, that's still the concussion I gave you when I took the 1b gold from you...

Image

Image

User avatar
Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:18 pm
Bane will join GOD so we can kill Opossum soon
This I would actually pay to see, Kyrite in the same discord with general autismo... :lol:

That alone would make me comeback to Tamers Online just to watch that shit show unfold.
Bane321 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Btw, where were these 1v1 challenges when I was active? Lol You're really no better than Aeyko lmao.
One thing you could never say about Paithan or myself, we'd never show up on a stealther or an archer characters to prove how dominant we are on mages... Much less lose our friends money in doing so. That's not rust you're feeling bane, that's still the concussion I gave you when I took the 1b gold from you...

Image

Image
I would Join HOt! and take the entire guild to albion.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm

First of all.. you did run and cry in gen chat about fields/vamps.

2. that is your game- you were logged on "bane" the other day and just gen chatted about me using big words.

3. I am still not challenging you to a 1v1. I said if you want one to log on and fight or shut up. I fight alone quite often. "EVERYONE KNOWS THAT" lol. One v ones are by far the most boring types of fights- but you are still bad at em.

I can't wait for you to join god and listen to the excuses. I am ready and waiting.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:18 pm
Bane will join GOD so we can kill Opossum soon
This I would actually pay to see, Kyrite in the same discord with general autismo... :lol:

That alone would make me comeback to Tamers Online just to watch that shit show unfold.
Bane321 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Btw, where were these 1v1 challenges when I was active? Lol You're really no better than Aeyko lmao.
One thing you could never say about Paithan or myself, we'd never show up on a stealther or an archer characters to prove how dominant we are on mages... Much less lose our friends money in doing so. That's not rust you're feeling bane, that's still the concussion I gave you when I took the 1b gold from you...
Show up on a dexxer to show how dominant I am on a mage? Since when was the fight supposed to be a mage 1v1? Lol. Show me the quotes pls.

And nice screenies dude! Oh hey look! I could post stuff of beating you too!

Lol dipshit

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Paithan wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm
First of all.. you did run and cry in gen chat about fields/vamps.
I hid on the same screen that you were on while I was waiting for mana. And just because I was shit talking you and pointing out how bad you were for doing it doesn't mean I was "crying" haha.
Paithan wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm
2. that is your game- you were logged on "bane" the other day and just gen chatted about me using big words.
You weren't trying to 1v1 me. You tried ganking me with Genesis? Did you forget? Lolol
Paithan wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm
3. I am still not challenging you to a 1v1. I said if you want one to log on and fight or shut up. I fight alone quite often. "EVERYONE KNOWS THAT" lol. One v ones are by far the most boring types of fights- but you are still bad at em.

I can't wait for you to join god and listen to the excuses. I am ready and waiting.
You say log on and fight or shut up, but anytime in the past you would NEVER 1v1 or 2v2 me when we were both actually on. You'd gank myself and genesis 5v2, and then you'd sit in a house, and I'd challenge you to a 2v2, and you'd be like "I'M FIELD FIGHTING" lmao. I'd say, "well... the only other people in Yew are us (FOO), and we're not going to keep fighting unless you want to 2v2," and that's usually when you'd go silent.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Post one of beating me for gold. (You don't have one)

Post one without anyone around you to help you keep me confined in a 4x4 area. (You don't have one)

All you've got is try hard recordings of me returning after a 5 year break and a 4/6 chiv muchi template with orc brute kill with your teammates surrounding the winery... I've got the audio recording of Zora and everyone laughing at you after losing on a stealthing deathstrike template.

Oh and I almost forgot, I've also got your money still in my bank.... Livin LARGE

Image



Image

I'll dig up that audio recording and upload it to youtube for all of your "fans" to hear you cry like the try hard you are after losing on the most p ussy template you could find. The General cries like a baby back bitch... I wonder how many tears were shed when you realized you were never good and the real BEST field mage alive came back and took your money. Awwww #tear

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Oh you ran away and hid to get mana and would cry while waiting... ok. lol

Next time I spy me a little bird brain bane in gen chat- you can show up and get that 1v1. Are you referring to when I saw you at 3 am over the weekend with genesis? lol

here is bane begging for a 1v1 (lol)

Image

here he is again just chasing me around literally begging for a 1v1.

Image

Such a weird guy.
Last edited by Paithan on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:34 pm

all my pockets full of dead people

User avatar
PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am

Aeyko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm
That alone would make me comeback to Tamers Online just to watch that shit show unfold.
What are you talking about? I asked gwin the other day if you were playing OSI and he told me you were playing on a character named "That Moose"

btw I PM'd you about that prize I still owe you

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:22 am

Isn't it amazing how the two biggest try-hards in the game, the one's that shit talk the most, that lie the most (even about me to people they don't know on free-shards that I don't play), the one's that dodge perfectly fair fights constantly, or that lose gold fights and don't pay (Aeyko), and the one's that generally take the game way more seriously than everyone else, despite how shitty and dead it is; are the one's that describe every little thing that I do as "crying;" meanwhile they are more emotionally entangled with this game than 99% of the people that play it. But yet, I'm the one that always "cries" even though I play once a month at most.

It sure does crack me up.

Image

Btw Paith, I don't even know what you're trying to prove with those screen shots lol. Did you just learn how to take screen shots or something?

User avatar
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 am

PVP EVENTS wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am
Aeyko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm
That alone would make me comeback to Tamers Online just to watch that shit show unfold.
What are you talking about? I asked gwin the other day if you were playing OSI and he told me you were playing on a character named "That Moose"

btw I PM'd you about that prize I still owe you
In fairness he was the first one to say it was mooselisted... THen suddenly it was CAL playing Aeykos account. There is certainly something fishy going on here.. And we all know Cal has such a big ego, he would need to announce himself on these fourms.

Detective Dan is on the case boys. I will uncover the Leory Brown V2

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:00 am

God damn it I'm good. It's like.. how could I have predicted this??!

*Sips tea*

User avatar
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 am

yo crunch stop hiding on demise come on atl

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 am

Bane321 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:22 am
Isn't it amazing how the two biggest try-hards in the game, the one's that shit talk the most, that lie the most (even about me to people they don't know on free-shards that I don't play), the one's that dodge perfectly fair fights constantly, or that lose gold fights and don't pay (Aeyko), and the one's that generally take the game way more seriously than everyone else, despite how shitty and dead it is; are the one's that describe every little thing that I do as "crying;" meanwhile they are more emotionally entangled with this game than 99% of the people that play it. But yet, I'm the one that always "cries" even though I play once a month at most.

It sure does crack me up.

Image

Btw Paith, I don't even know what you're trying to prove with those screen shots lol. Did you just learn how to take screen shots or something?
What gold fight have I lost and didn't pay? Lmao... I've taken your money the ONLY time you were man enough to step up. I'm your daddy, you're my bitch, plain and simple.
PVP EVENTS wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am
Aeyko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm
That alone would make me comeback to Tamers Online just to watch that shit show unfold.
What are you talking about? I asked gwin the other day if you were playing OSI and he told me you were playing on a character named "That Moose"

btw I PM'd you about that prize I still owe you
Looks like someone allowed ol Wilbur back on the forums to troll lies again.
DannyDan wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 am
PVP EVENTS wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am
What are you talking about? I asked gwin the other day if you were playing OSI and he told me you were playing on a character named "That Moose"

btw I PM'd you about that prize I still owe you
In fairness he was the first one to say it was mooselisted... THen suddenly it was CAL playing Aeykos account. There is certainly something fishy going on here.. And we all know Cal has such a big ego, he would need to announce himself on these fourms.

Detective Dan is on the case boys. I will uncover the Leory Brown V2
I'm not knocking anyone here but ask yourself this, have any of you beaten the guy? Now, if the answer is yes ask yourself this "Can you beat me?"... I'm willing to bet any amount of gold that anyone that's claiming that I'm playing again would take a nice beat down at the farms in record setting times from a rusty player like myself, I'm not bane, I don't need years to get back into it after only months off. Nonetheless, it's getting annoying getting icqs and discord messages when I'm offline about people fighting the guy or something that was said to them.

I'll log in this evening if I have any takers whatsoever. If not, then it's not worth my time to fight a bunch of tamers. It's almost as bad as Demise's script pvp but atleast there the people have to press the buttons and the pets don't do the dismounting, teleporting, mortaling, and casting for them.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:03 am

Bane321 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:10 pm
Paithan wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm
2. that is your game- you were logged on "bane" the other day and just gen chatted about me using big words.
You weren't trying to 1v1 me. You tried ganking me with Genesis? Did you forget? Lolol
Since bird brain could not compute... you claimed I "was trying to gank you" when you were fighting me 6v3 (LOL). Losing with double numbers- same old bane. Seriously. Fucking. Retarded.

User avatar
Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:21 am

Aeyko wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 am
it's not worth my time to fight a bunch of tamers.
I haven't seen a tamer in quite a while just fyi. Besides Frawg and Vaine, its been weeks.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:19 am

Cetric wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:21 am
Aeyko wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 am
it's not worth my time to fight a bunch of tamers.
I haven't seen a tamer in quite a while just fyi. Besides Frawg and Vaine, its been weeks.
That alone may be reason enough for me to make an appearance. Last I logged in, I saw Fastcast, Luther Leet, Frawg, Vaine, Another DP tamer mage in Hi 5 I forget his name and Mr Whack a stealthing tamer all chilling at the yew gate waiting for their pets to do some pvp for them. Also had to redeem myself after a mare ate my face off by killing a few of them. I'm not in the game of tamer pvp hence why I played Demise even as crap as it is over there.

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:47 am

Waiting to see That Moose and Aeyko playing together!!

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:21 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:47 am
Waiting to see That Moose and Aeyko playing together!!
It will be a bad day for whoever we're attacking, that's all I'm saying 8)

User avatar
PVP EVENTS [HARD]
the Novice Poster

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:33 pm

I apologize ignore my post above apparently aeyko doesn't want people to know that he is "that moose". I was just trying to give him his prize that I still owe him.

Post Reply