Paith VS Dan

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:38 am

I challenge Paith to fight 1vs1, on Oceania for 2plat.

He has claimed that all my programs make it so I ping less than him on ATL. So it should work the other way around?!? Therefore, he should be able to come on Oceania to smash me if ping does not matter, correct?

Insert excuse here why you will not fight me?

I'd love to hear you man up and say the rules you want, time. I think that makes it fair considering ill have a huge advantage of ping over there.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:08 am

Dan, you still owe me a sorcerer suit on Oceania.

Pusssy.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:14 am

Bane321 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:08 am
Dan, you still owe me a sorcerer suit on Oceania.

Pusssy.
Come to luna on OCE. I got one for you.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 am

Ok, done.

Just have to fight on atl without you running and without summons/pets. I will embarrass you more than when blazing cheated in his fight vs reason and still lost.

btw: I am not hiding behind gold for my first fight. Let's see you dip, duck, and dodge.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 am

Paithan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 am
Ok, done.

Just have to fight on atl without you running and without summons/pets. I will embarrass you more than when blazing cheated in his fight vs reason and still lost.

btw: I am not hiding behind gold for my first fight. Let's see you dip, duck, and dodge.

Okay so a small area, no pets/ no summons. No gold involved. Let me know when you're on OCE and ready to go!

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm

This fight won't happen

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 am
Let me know when you're on OCE and ready to go!
Crunch wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm
by Crunch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm

This fight won't happen
We all know that Paith will dodge and never show up on OCE to fight Dan or anyone for that matter.
What we DO know is that he will talk random shit and claim `the other guy` is dodging.
Also more than likely flame anyone in the thread not hugging his nuts plus cry on ICQ to his buddies in his guild to come play "Rikky Rescue" on the forums for him.
Just like every other thread on these forums for the past six-ten years.

Y`alls need some new material. This is a boring read.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:20 pm

eat shit pappy

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:25 pm

leave your mom out of this conversation.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:33 pm

pappy can i join discord with u and bane ? Pls dude

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Pappy wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 am
Let me know when you're on OCE and ready to go!
Crunch wrote:
by Crunch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm

This fight won't happen
We all know that Paith will dodge and never show up on OCE to fight Dan or anyone for that matter.
What we DO know is that he will talk random shit and claim `the other guy` is dodging.
Also more than likely flame anyone in the thread not hugging his nuts plus cry on ICQ to his buddies in his guild to come play "Rikky Rescue" on the forums for him.
Just like every other thread on these forums for the past six-ten years.

Y`alls need some new material. This is a boring read.
You should challenge them to a fight on your server because I haven't laughed at that line in a while.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Crunch wrote:
This fight won't happen
Duel pest for irl cars?

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 am

Paithan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:43 pm
*window licking sounds*
You should stop trying to change the subject from about how you are dodging Dan.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Pappy wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 am
Paithan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:43 pm
*window licking sounds*
You should stop trying to change the subject from about how you are dodging Dan.
Yea. He took a page outta your book. "Fight me on oceania durrrr" "fight me on my made up server durr" "we are both scared shitless of you paith"

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:33 am

Paithan wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 pm
Pappy wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 am

Yea. He took a page outta your book. "Fight me on oceania durrrr" "fight me on my made up server durr" "we are both scared shitless of you paith"

Hurry up getting bored of waiting.

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Paith would demolish Dan

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:51 pm

"I wonder what mad cow's opinion on this is" - No one

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 am

aMadCow wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:51 pm
Paith would demolish Dan
Dan was never super good at the whole mage 1v1 thing tbh. Although... he is a lot better than people give him credit for... there's only so much he can do with the shitty ping. Paith on the other hand was always the most over-hyped piece of crap I've ever had the pleasure of destroying. Duels, or in the field, he didn't even come close to living up to the hype, and to make matters worse he lies and say he was in stat to protect his ego. Dan would straight up admit he lost fair and square... even if on the same token, he would also lie about beating you for "illegitimate" reasons...

Paith would probably have the advantage mage v mage, but any temp v any temp? Dan is definitely a better player.

*Wait's patiently for Randy and/or Paith's response*

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:58 am

Well Dan did beat Bane

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 am

Our field record is not even close bird brain bane. The amount of times you have been demolished even numbers or with more numbers is unreal. Now you quit playing again when we come back. I am sure you would be a high impact player for hi-5 (lol).

As far as duels go- i used to be good many moons ago. Have not claimed to be a good dueler in over 5 years, probably more. You are welcome to log on and fight me tho. I know you are the best field mage that only fights on deathstrikers/tamers to keep the playing field even for all of the rest of us lowly folk. :lol: