! guild vs GOD 4vs4 ( Dan MVP)

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:36 pm

I pvped for the first time in a month, ahhh so good to hear the skullfuck going up and down! in and out!

As you can see , Paithan ie opossum goes for his historical MINI HEAL spam , amazing.

Clearly on video we see:

SWEET TEEN AKA RANDY MISERABLE CANDY
DE LEET ED
TREVOR
MINKWOLF AKA OPOSSUM

VS
MUCHI MUCHI MUNN AKA BLAZING INFERNO KING OF US ALL
KONVICTED FELON AKA DANNICUS (MVP)
TITAN AKA RICKY BICHO
CHRIS AKA NO SMILE, JUST KILL BOI

Yes I got two splinters off ahhh, the sound of the blood was so fresh and clean here.

then even Lasse is attacking me so it's actually a 4vs5 as we can see here...but let's not count that moschito, so another die awwwww

you all so greedy to try to kill me that you forget to xheal TREVOR and BUM CHAKALAKA he is dead

Then Sweet Teen plays amazingly ...( I am kidding)

and as we can see it's another death 4vs4

I had you by the balls the entire time...you costantly went offensive on me and end up running away or dying as we can see briefly in some of the following gif, and just THANKS to the spam of invisibility items your mates did not end up dying 6-7 times:

P.s. and this is the kill of Blitz lol, Dan MVP , he actually died 1vs5 because I didn't do any dmg lol, quality xheals guys.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Just to show our audience ...how you guys don't end up dying double times...

Costantly spam of tele items and invis items. Pretty hilarious. You bois must have spent tons of charges yesterday lol

Well played bois anyways, you really impressed me lol...

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Wow.. your GIFS show EXACTLY what I said happened. How crazy.

First lasse attacking from behind on the leet kill (5v4). Then, him clearly hitting trev with a deathstrike on the next kill (trev would have ran away and been fine without that).

Reason dies as me and trev are coming back into the fight after I restocked and he got out of stat.

You are one of the few people that is happy getting kills with numbers.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Well the lack of the same threads over and over was nice while it lasted.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Cetric wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 pm
Well the lack of the same threads over and over was nice while it lasted.
The lack of threads, period.

PS sorry i ruined pvp last night. Not sure what was going on but hopefully will be resolved today or tomorrow.

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Had same thing in spurts, probably hitting on the same connection somewhere along the line

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 pm

This guy tries so hard to impress the osi community. I'd be nice unlike you I can play at a high caliber on any uo server before you know it you will be icqing guildies again saying you're quitting because your guild keeps losing to hi5.

Let's not make a thread for every single fight you will lose that battle.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Whoa
Attachments
unknown.png

Cetric [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Why is everyone running down hill in that picture? Dorinda must of tipped the earth again. Damnit, we told you to stay close to the center.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Lynk wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:38 pm
Whoa
That was a really fun death, let me tell you.

I will have to log if I am moving like that. Pure liability.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Honestly the ! guys egos are out of control. It's realistically the first time we've had an even number group on who could fight you guys. And you guys took a beating, why not just accept that rather than make every excuse in the book. It's horrendous, I assume you guys really haven't been challenged by HI5,HOT maybe FS will give you a little run for your money. But generally, no one else.

You've taken just about every solid player you can find, to fight who?

Furthermore, you had even numbers with us, even if you include the guy who was not in our disco, map. If not we were outnumbered. As you can see on the screenie where I kill blitz, there is 5 of you. Blitz, Leet, Trevor, Paith and Randy. So STFU about numbers. I dirt napped one of you 1vs5.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 pm
Honestly the ! guys egos are out of control. It's realistically the first time we've had an even number group on who could fight you guys. And you guys took a beating, why not just accept that rather than make every excuse in the book. It's horrendous, I assume you guys really haven't been challenged by HI5,HOT maybe FS will give you a little run for your money. But generally, no one else.

You've taken just about every solid player you can find, to fight who?

Furthermore, you had even numbers with us, even if you include the guy who was not in our disco, map. If not we were outnumbered. As you can see on the screenie where I kill blitz, there is 5 of you. Blitz, Leet, Trevor, Paith and Randy. So STFU about numbers. I dirt napped one of you 1vs5.
What? You guys lost one person and all ran away except you.. you killed blitz in a para field and then ran. After that, blitz logged.

After that you guys came back...Now, re-look at the GIFs. There were 4 of us and 4 of you with an OJ clearly sticking on us (and playing a role in the first two deaths). Now, here is where I will give you credit- even with 1 extra person I think we should have won, so it was a poor showing. But, even numbers? lol. You can't dispute your own video. (Also, let's be real this wouldn't be the first time someone had a tag off fighting side by side with blazing and he lied about it).

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 pm

What? You guys lost one person and all ran away except you.. you killed blitz in a para field and then ran. After that, blitz logged.

I would of rage logged too. So-called best players, and can't even x heal 1vs5. :<

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 pm

I would of rage logged too. So-called best players, and can't even x heal 1vs5. :<
Hey, you can take the title when you win some even numbered fights! :lol:

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Even numbers is too ez, i prefer 1vs5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 pm

DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Hey if you are counting who is on screen as numbers- muchis bar is lit up. Chris is two screens over as well and where I was running to because he was dismounted 8 seconds before.... so 3v5, 2v5.. pick whichever one ya want. Apparently after losing a person it is a whole new fight. Bane counting syndrome. :)

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:11 am

Paithan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 pm
DannyDan wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Hey if you are counting who is on screen as numbers- muchis bar is lit up. Chris is two screens over as well and where I was running to because he was dismounted 8 seconds before.... so 3v5, 2v5.. pick whichever one ya want. Apparently after losing a person it is a whole new fight. Bane counting syndrome. :)
I think you are running into a tree by the looks of it mate not trying to find Chris :lol: :lol:

You talk about numbers you've just admited you out numbered us 4vs5 in that fight. and you complain when a random fuck stick joins in and attacks both sides, because you didn't have your 5th guy - because he rage-logged due to the way I smashed that little bowl cut off his head.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:28 am

Blitz has the shortest hair in the guild.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:48 am

DannyDan wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:11 am
I think you are running into a tree by the looks of it mate not trying to find Chris :lol: :lol:

You talk about numbers you've just admited you out numbered us 4vs5 in that fight. and you complain when a random fuck stick joins in and attacks both sides, because you didn't have your 5th guy - because he rage-logged due to the way I smashed that little bowl cut off his head.
lol?

Yes I admitted a 5v4 in the first fight because we had 5 and you had 4.... I can admit when we had more.

In the second fight, the random OJ was on us the whole time. It is even shown in your own guild GIFS, bud. When the kills were there it was because of him. lol.

I also didn't come to the boards posting a kill and you guys running away after when we had 5 and you had 4.. because that is the biggest non news of anyone's life. Should we start doing that? Just let me know. Also.. leave me a note on how you count people at fights so I can do so in the same fashion. I get that you wanted an ego boost and to one day kill us even numbers. Maybe it will happen one day.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 am

I love how they count an OJ who was clearly attacking me here in this moment with us... ( and Dan saved my ass) ...

These kids are so fucking terrible sometimes, it's amazing.

C'mon , one day I will log again so I can give you a rematch